Jury speech

12th Voted Out | 5-3 Vote | 8th Place | 4th Juror

Jury speech

Postby Rachel » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:59:59 pm

(On the off chance I can't make it in time I'm just going to post this here. Yeah I know it kind of sucks, but I've never been one of those long drawn out speech type of people. That and I want them to be the ones ripping on themselves, so it's probs best that this one's short)

Hey guys, congrats on making it to the final two or some shit idk. Honestly while you may have had your absolutely awful moments in the end you both did what most men in Stranded have never done. You made it to the finals without a women there icon_laughing

Anyway that aside I'm going to cut the bullshit speech because who cares really? Besides I'm not going to rip into you guys unlike every other juror here, because quite frankly I don't fucking feel like it. Sure maybe if Vytas made it here I would of, but... Eh you guys aren't worth the effort tbh. Though that doesn't mean I'm letting you two off easy. Because I personally don't give two shits about how "good" you played, or how you ruled the game with an iron fist. Hahaha no.

What I want is for the two of you to tell me exactly how badly you played in this. I don't want any sort of sugar costing either, I want every detail in told in the harshest manor. Tell me when you sat back and let everybody else make the moves for you, tell me every mistake you made that almost costed you the game, tell me just how much you slacked and let the game pass you by. Tell me EXACTLY why you don't deserve to win this game. The person who can do the best job of that WILL be getting my vote tonight.

Good luck boys ^_^
Rachel
Juror

Return to Rachel