Episode 06

Episode 06

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:03:07 pm

Well, your tribe has once again lost and you are now down to just four members of your tribe! The wiggle room is practically inexistent at this point. Do you still feel like you are in a good position, or will you need to make sure immunity is in your hands at the next challenge or else you have a good chance of going?

What idd you think of the decision by Ibrehem to eliminate Peter tonight? Any surprise there, or not at all? How did the elimination of Peter affect you?

What's your plan for when this tribe no longer exists? Do you meet up with old tribemates and ditch these ones, or go for these bonds in the hopes that they will get you far?

It's a very early milestone, but congratulations on "Final" 15!
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Re: Episode 06

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:33:31 pm

Sophie P Clarke wrote:Well, your tribe has once again lost and you are now down to just four members of your tribe! The wiggle room is practically inexistent at this point. Do you still feel like you are in a good position, or will you need to make sure immunity is in your hands at the next challenge or else you have a good chance of going?

What idd you think of the decision by Ibrehem to eliminate Peter tonight? Any surprise there, or not at all? How did the elimination of Peter affect you?

What's your plan for when this tribe no longer exists? Do you meet up with old tribemates and ditch these ones, or go for these bonds in the hopes that they will get you far?

It's a very early milestone, but congratulations on "Final" 15!

I fucked up so bad today Sophie. I ruined my power position, and ratted out john whose the one guy who I really have any chance of working with now. I need immunity tomorrow or I'm gone. Almost definitely.

Right now i'm with both sides, but neither of them trust me i'm sure. I will have to hope my old limici partners will take me back in and that I can maybe work for rachel for a few votes?? Her and vytas seem to always but heads... according to him atleast.

I'm a wreck. I like to think i'm good at this game but obviously if I cant handle simple tasks how the hell am I supposed to win.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:49:44 pm

I cant believe I messed that up. I've been planning to vote for vytas FOREVER and the oppurtunity comes up and I COMPLETELY BLEW IT icon_redface icon_redface icon_redface icon_redface

DSAGSSDGADFSKLDFCVLCBSKFGORJSGLDSDFLVMLMBMLDSLF
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:55:00 am

Okay calm down, keep a cool head.

Damage control. What do the others really know? Do they know how you attempted to vote? Can you weasel your way out of this? =]

Personal experience, if you are sly enough you can fool them long enough for it to not matter anymore.
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:50:25 am

Ashley Underwood wrote:Okay calm down, keep a cool head.

Damage control. What do the others really know? Do they know how you attempted to vote? Can you weasel your way out of this? =]

Personal experience, if you are sly enough you can fool them long enough for it to not matter anymore.

Yeah I rested, Watched some Psych, and I'm good now icon_biggrin This confessional is no longer a pity party for myself. Well I mean, I told him that but I doubt he believs me even though it is true.

And the great thing about Ibe and Tapoli knowing about all of this is that I look extremely incompetent (wich, dont get me wrong, yesterday I was icon_lol ) But I like to think I have a much more level head than most people most of the time.

And you know what? I made for a hell of a tribal yesterday, so I'm gonna count it as a win in my book icon_mml

And thats kinda the plan Ash icon_lol Gonna lie a hell of a lot over the next few days.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:31:54 pm

Cochran wrote:
Ashley Underwood wrote:Okay calm down, keep a cool head.

Yeah I rested, Watched some Psych, and I'm good now icon_biggrin This confessional is no longer a pity party for myself. Well I mean, I told him that but I doubt he believs me even though it is true.

And the great thing about Ibe and Tapoli knowing about all of this is that I look extremely incompetent (wich, dont get me wrong, yesterday I was icon_lol ) But I like to think I have a much more level head than most people most of the time.

And you know what? I made for a hell of a tribal yesterday, so I'm gonna count it as a win in my book icon_mml

And thats kinda the plan Ash icon_lol Gonna lie a hell of a lot over the next few days.

Soo I just realized half my post cut out icon_biggrin maybe i'm not all there yet.

I told vytas and marissa that I voted with them, and was happy to see ibe come through. John thinks that I voted for vytas, Well I mean, I told him that but I doubt he believs me even though it is true.

Oh and I'm in a good spot ifI make it past this tribe, A lot of people dont necisarily trust me, but Vytas has come off as this huge threat and has taken a lot of heat for all of my stupidity icon_lol
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:09:51 pm

So are you telling John that you voted for Vytas last night, and telling Vytas and Marissa that you voted for John last night? (You may have said that clearly, but I'm just clarifying :P ) What happens if you get caught playing the middle?
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:23:27 pm

Sophie P Clarke wrote:So are you telling John that you voted for Vytas last night, and telling Vytas and Marissa that you voted for John last night? (You may have said that clearly, but I'm just clarifying :P ) What happens if you get caught playing the middle?

telling those two I voted for peter yeah.

And if John opens his big mouth, Then Obviously he's lieing sophie! Trying to save his ass so he's not gone next tribal. I mean why would I go against my friend in the game? icon_biggrin
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:42:49 pm

HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND

icon_lol Idk if I'll need it, but I might give it to john if I think I can trust him. If we have tribal tonight then expect some shenanigans icon_mml

Not sure if hed buy it actually, but its a thought
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:28:38 pm

So you would give it to John in the hopes he attempts to use it on himself?
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:30:15 pm

Ashley Underwood wrote:So you would give it to John in the hopes he attempts to use it on himself?

Thats the idea,

So he'll trust me enough to vote for vytas. I'll say katie gave it to me or something??

I havent really figured out if it' a good idea yet. Its actually probably not one because Id be lieing to john and hed know about it after this tribal.... But If I keep this to myself, as long as noone from euro is playing, then I can really give it to pretty much anyone icon_biggrin May help me down the road, you never know.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Return to Cochran