Rites of Passage

15th Voted Out | 3-1-1 Vote | 5th Place | 7th Juror

Rites of Passage

Postby Semhar » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:07:18 pm

AHHHHHHHH HAD TO DO THIS EVENTUALLY icon_chaos

These are short because this is finale night and I want to write a ton for my speech, not for these meaningless sentimental shit icon_yucky

(just kidding, I love these, but I gotta rush yo!)

20th: Ciera

The fact that you got Ciera-goddess and dared to tarnish her name by being inactive just haunts me.

19th: Brad

The fact that you got Brad-god and dared to tarnish his name by being inactive just haunts me.

Also thanks for being my immunity amulate partner and sucking so much that I suffered for it. THNX.

18th: Kim (P? (Why is she Kim P, there's no other Kim))

She was DARLING the first night of the game, and then... sunk. Poof, she disappeared. Not from the game, but from talking to me. Then she got swapfucked and I managed to wear protection during the swap icon_wink icon_cool

In all: You were nice, but you also very clearly showed who your loyalties were toward. Not me. Well, we had no loyalties, but whateva.

17th: Hayden

Despite his short, game-centered messages, I thought he was sweet. Sometimes I feel like his ending in this game was my fault, but other times I realize that it was just a classic swap flop going on that happens every season of Survivor. This is a season of second chancers, but if anyone this season should come back again, it was Hayden. If he talked more about personal stuff like relationships or life then I feel like he would be unstoppable.

16th: Peter?

He wasn't as derpy as I anticipated. What he lacked in being derpy, he made up for in being crazy in terms of early-game strategizing. Like uhh, Peter, gotta save that for the merge! On a personal level, he talked to me a good amount, and I enjoyed him a bunch, but man his strategic game was just... crazy.

15th: Skinny Ryan

For someone who played Stranded back in the day, you'd think he'd be more enthusiastic. He really wasn't that enthusiastic. He was nice, at least!

14th: Laura

Sorry Laura, for announcing my vote against you. I just... didn't want to be taken out by four votes yknow? When we're entering a merge soon, and 4 people want to stay solid, the best thing to do is to sow distrust and... while what I did was probably a large assumption and heck, you could have actually been voting Caryn, I just didn't know if I could trust it.

13th: John

You posted your eye rolling gif a lot, and it was annoying. It made my eyes roll.

That's me rolling my eyes at you constantly rolling your eyes.

12th: Katie

I didn't know you at all, and you cheated, so my opinion of you is below average.

11th: Caryn

You're intentionally feisty but unintentionally disingenuous. Like, I couldn't really trust you for anything. Even before Hayden leave, you just didn't sound enthusiastic about anything. The entire reason why I announced my vote at the Laura-tribal council was because I felt like YOU didn't trust me. You just don't seem to care much about other people, but you make up for it for your quick wit and feistiness so it's cool.

10th: Becky

Sorry for giving you a bullshit answer to your question about why I voted you out. The real reason why I voted you out was because you didn't EVER talk in that final 3 convo I made with us two and Coby, and I just wasn't sure if that meant you had other deals going on that you weren't telling me about. Seeing the ponderosa chat, it seems like you clearly actually did trust me to go to the end. I had other deals though, and I didn't want to wait around to see if you would commit more. Sorry Becky :( hindsight is 20/20, and I do regret that vote a little bit.

9th: Ralph

Your a really good social player, and I understand why some people wanted you out. I thought you sticking around would take the target off of me, but people didn't want to play that way this game. People were all about taking the 'threats' out early, and would you look at that, they then complain about the final tribal council being shitty. What a surprise.

Regardless, Ralph, your a swell human being and I hope you had fun out here. I know you positively touched every player in the heart and, while you were voted out for that exact reason, it's a hell of an honor to be voted out in that manor :')

8th: Rachel

You perplex me, Rachel. I usually HATE when people are intentionally awful as a social manuever because it literally never works out for them and they become a little hard to deal with. However, you were different. I liked you, in a way that people enjoy watching The Kardashians. People who don't need to act bitchy, acting bitchy, and then having moments of enlightenment and adorableness. Live strong, Rashel <3

7th: Coby

I think we can all agree that you played the best game, plagued by nonsensical players. Voting you out was honestly the smartest move anyone made, because otherwise, you were just crazy influenced by dummies. Me included.

You were a delight. The perfect mix of drama stirrer, strategic, and sociable. I hope you know that you were my least favorite vote to make, which says a lot.

Stay classy, creep :) (why do they call you creepy coby?)

6th: Marissa

Marissa, there's a reason why everyone loved you.

Honestly, there's not much else I can say other than the facts. You're really likable, you're a delight to strategize with, you commit to who you talk to on a social basis (especially me icon_wub) and you aren't afraid to stir the pot. Allstar material, easily :)

4th: Fetus

Talking to you was more annoying than drinking soda out of a kitchen sponge. You're lucky to have Cochran as a friend.

3rd: Shawn

People seem to love you. I think you're a fine human being, but people seem to overlook the fact that you just didn't have enough passion in the game.
It too you that challenge in which people had to say you were a goat and shit for you to finally step into high gear. I feel a good survivor player would step into high gear regardless of what people think of them.

In all, I don't hate you, but we didn't talk alot Shawn :( which is a shame because when we did talk, you seemed to have your head screwed on straight. Compared to everyone you were with in the final 4 (and some could say, final 5) you were the calmest and the most clear-headed.

Cochran

People hate you, I don't. It's possible that I saw a different side to you, or it's possible that since I knew you from Namibia, we could have a closer relationship. I actually think your very nice and sweet. Despite you voting me out, and I voting you out, I still consider you my best stranded friend and I'm dissapointed at all the flack your receiving.

Ibrehem

I think you're winning, and I do feel you've played the better game between you and Cochran (honestly, I think you played the best game of everyone in the final 4) so a game well played for that. However, I had an issue with you in this game a few times. For one, you wouldn't ever speak enthusiastically if you were voting someone out. I might be guilty of hte same thing, but I was a victim to your one sentence-lie-alienation tactic TWICE, when Hayden was voted out, and when I was. Work on that? Heck, why should you take criticism from me, you might be winning here. Otherwise, you were so enthusiastic, so hearing you speak like a dead mule when bad stuff was happening to me was slightly concerning.

I didn't want you in the finals for this exact reason. You were constantly manuevering. Pimp Sheikh seems to be the alliance that never was, but I still consider it a solid part of history for this game and for our relationship.
Semhar
Juror

Return to Semhar