Reunion Special

Re: Reunion Special

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14:25 pm

Teresa wrote:Cochran, how did it feel to fuck Vytas over and stab him in the back like a soulless dick? <3

Oh man it felt so great up until i was told that it was a stupid decision icon_lol Doing all that kinda stuff is fun so, and i hope noone takes it personally icon_biggrin
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14:28 pm

Becky wrote:
Teresa wrote:Becky, will you marry me?

Yes. :')

icon_wub
Teresa
Host

Postby Vytas » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15:04 pm

Frank the Tank wrote:Vytas, how does someone make Caryn look like the sane one in the relationship? icon_lol

it's an art, frank. i'll teach you icon_lol
Vytas
Juror

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15:10 pm

We'll do this until 8:30 then announce our winner!
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Shawn » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15:50 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Shawn, why were you so quiet throughout the entire game, is that just how you are? Do you regret not being a larger part of the experience?

i'm not normally this quiet, but this is something that I had to be extra careful. This was basically a Veterans vs Rookies and I really didn't want to make too many mistakes here. If this was a complete rookies game, I would have probably been much more talkative here.

I kind of wish I talked more here, but I was so paranoid around this game and I had to keep my mouth from saying something stupid. Besides, that's basically how my UTR game goes, I may not speak much, but I did everything I had to keep myself in this game. I ended up having multiple paths to the end and it nearly worked.
Shawn
Juror

Postby Becky » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15:51 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Becky, how was your experience on the jury, did you guys have a game plan going into it?

I think the jury was very OTT lol, but I love mostly all of them so I don't care. I know from an outsider perspective, maybe people would say we were being a little too harsh or bitter, but I tried to look at both sides to Ibrehem and Cochran before I voted. I even started the thread asking people who liked Cochran to champion him, and no one really did? I also poked holes in Ibrehem's game too. I can only speak for myself obviously, but my plan going into that was to hear both sides and come to a decision that way.
Becky
Juror

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15:51 pm

Hayden, watching the season from the sidelines, who were some of your favorites and who are you rooting for to win?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Teresa » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15:53 pm

Vytas wrote:
Teresa wrote:Vytas, will you also marry me? And who did you find to be the most pathetic bitch in the merge?

i will not, sorry icon_sad
why are you asking me about bitches? icon_laughing i'd have to say becky

Fuck you.

First boot of Stranded 30. And because I am a Host and I can ask you whatever I want. Why Becky?
Teresa
Host

Postby Rachel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15:57 pm

Teresa wrote:
Rachel wrote:
Teresa wrote:So he did bad on one challenge. Didn't you do bad on tons of them? lol Hypocritical bitches.

I am Team Hayden.

It wasn't that he did bad, it was how.

Basically, in the first challenge he got sent the puzzle pieces and instead of posting them one at a time like we were supposed to he waisted time trying to solve it. After that he posted them all one at a time and Jeff sent me the pieces, but it was already over.

A puzzle piece doesn't DEFINE the person Hayden is. That is uncalled for. Who do you think is the biggest idiot or annoying dipshit you had to play against?

Idc he still tried to target me so fuck him.

And is that even a question, it's Vytas!
Rachel
Juror

Postby Coby » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16:02 pm

All of the feels right now.
Coby
Juror

Postby Hayden » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16:16 pm

Rachel wrote:First off Jeff his name isn't "Hayden" it's mother fucking Haydumb, and I'll tell you why.

Because he was a moron. OK I'll admit, I may have over reacted a little, but holy fuck when he costed us that first challenge I was done, and after that it was all down hill for poor stupid Haydumb

BITCH please, you couldn't paste shit, half ass puzzle pieces you posted, , you "mobiled" your way into this game so Image
Hayden
Loser

Postby Semhar » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16:23 pm

Jeff, I havea question for YOU

I haven't played like any orgs. This one, Namibia, and 2 others 3 years ago. I thought this was AMAZING, but since you're a bit of an expert on these, how would you rank this season?
Semhar
Juror

Postby Teresa » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16:27 pm

Caryn, do you still need someone to refer you to a therapist?
Last edited by Teresa on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teresa
Host

Postby Vytas » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16:36 pm

Teresa wrote:Cochran, how did it feel to fuck Vytas over and stab him in the back like a soulless dick? <3

icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub

Ibrehem wrote:
Vytas wrote:here, bitches

Vytas, I noticed I formatted my answer to your question wrong after the fact. icon_laughing

cochran was wrong too. you were both idiots.

Jeff Probst wrote:Vytas, explain your relationship with Cochran to me because idgi. Also, where do you two stand now?

we're still friends lol. i don't understand how he could be such an idiot tho. icon_lol
Vytas
Juror

Postby Coby » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:17:40 pm

Hayden wrote:
Rachel wrote:First off Jeff his name isn't "Hayden" it's mother fucking Haydumb, and I'll tell you why.

Because he was a moron. OK I'll admit, I may have over reacted a little, but holy fuck when he costed us that first challenge I was done, and after that it was all down hill for poor stupid Haydumb

BITCH please, you couldn't paste shit, half ass puzzle pieces you posted, , you "mobiled" your way into this game so Image

Haha, no.
Coby
Juror

Postby Ralph » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:17:50 pm

Who knew there loved one/friend In the real life?
Ralph
Juror

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:17:55 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Cochran, with 24 hours to stew on it and thinking back to what happened at Final Tribal. What are your thoughts now and how would you have handled it if there was a part two tonight?

I mean i think i did the best i could outside of coby's question obviously.

I really felt everything i said so i guess thats all i could have done icon_biggrin
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Becky » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18:17 pm

Vytas calling anyone a bitch is hilarious considering he was the biggest one in the game.
Becky
Juror

Postby Rachel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18:26 pm

Hayden wrote:

And yet I still did better than you. Funny how that turned out icon_lol
Rachel
Juror

Postby Becky » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18:41 pm

Ralph wrote:Who knew there loved one/friend In the real life?

Me. icon_wub
Becky
Juror

PreviousNext

Return to Finale