Reunion Special

Re: Reunion Special

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12:00 pm

Becky, how was your experience on the jury, did you guys have a game plan going into it?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Sarah Jones » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12:10 pm

Stephanie Valencia wrote:I am crying at having to hand over my crown in just a few minutes.

But you'll always be a queen.
#notacompliment
Sarah Jones
Host

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12:12 pm

Ibrehem wrote:
Semhar wrote:Ibe, what made you think it was a good idea to vote me out at final five before the duo of Vytas and Cochran could have gained power at the final 4?

I mean, it worked, but still! I thought it was so stupid for at least 24 hours and a little bit of me still thinks it was stupid.

Because I knew I had Cochran to vote with me. icon_razz

icon_lol icon_lol Good call then
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Ibrehem » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12:15 pm

Cochran wrote:
Semhar wrote:Ibe, what made you think it was a good idea to vote me out at final five before the duo of Vytas and Cochran could have gained power at the final 4?

I mean, it worked, but still! I thought it was so stupid for at least 24 hours and a little bit of me still thinks it was stupid.

Yeah i agree with sem, You shouldn't have counted on me being an idiot icon_biggrin

I trusted your idiocy. icon_wub
Ibrehem
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Vytas » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12:17 pm

here, bitches
Vytas
Juror

Postby Semhar » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12:25 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:So who really owned the "This is for Haydumb" vote because I'm not sure Hayden quite picked up on that icon_lol

I thought Caryn wrote the vote for Haydumb, so I figured I would avenge him... turns out, against the wrong person icon_whistling

I had no idea Rachel had beef against Hayden.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Frank the Tank » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12:26 pm

Vytas, how does someone make Caryn look like the sane one in the relationship? icon_lol
Frank the Tank
Host

Postby Teresa » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12:31 pm

Cochran, how did it feel to fuck Vytas over and stab him in the back like a soulless dick? <3
Teresa
Host

Postby Rachel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12:34 pm

Teresa wrote:
Rachel wrote:First off Jeff his name isn't "Hayden" it's mother fucking Haydumb, and I'll tell you why.

Because he was a moron. OK I'll admit, I may have over reacted a little, but holy fuck when he costed us that first challenge I was done, and after that it was all down hill for poor stupid Haydumb

So he did bad on one challenge. Didn't you do bad on tons of them? lol Hypocritical bitches.

I am Team Hayden.

It wasn't that he did bad, it was how.

Basically, in the first challenge he got sent the puzzle pieces and instead of posting them one at a time like we were supposed to he waisted time trying to solve it. After that he posted them all one at a time and Jeff sent me the pieces, but it was already over.
Rachel
Juror

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12:46 pm

Cochran, with 24 hours to stew on it and thinking back to what happened at Final Tribal. What are your thoughts now and how would you have handled it if there was a part two tonight?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Coby » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13:06 pm

Rachel wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Rachel wrote:First off Jeff his name isn't "Hayden" it's mother fucking Haydumb, and I'll tell you why.

Because he was a moron. OK I'll admit, I may have over reacted a little, but holy fuck when he costed us that first challenge I was done, and after that it was all down hill for poor stupid Haydumb

So he did bad on one challenge. Didn't you do bad on tons of them? lol Hypocritical bitches.

I am Team Hayden.

Basically, in the first challenge he got sent the puzzle pieces and instead of posting them one at a time like we were supposed to he waisted time trying to solve it. After that he posted them all one at a time and Jeff sent me the pieces, but it was already over.

Don't worry, I'm not a Hayden fan either. icon_rolleyes
Coby
Juror

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13:13 pm

Rachel, who hurt you as a child?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Caryn » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13:20 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Caryn, why did you continually trust Ibrehem throughout the entire game despite you telling us that he was talking to other people more than you? Even up until you were voted off and during final tribal you remained for the most part very loyal to Ibrehem... why?!

No comment.
Caryn
Juror

Postby Teresa » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13:47 pm

Rachel wrote:
Teresa wrote:

I am Team Hayden.

A puzzle piece doesn't DEFINE the person Hayden is. That is uncalled for. Who do you think is the biggest idiot or annoying dipshit you had to play against?
Teresa
Host

Postby Ibrehem » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13:50 pm

Vytas wrote:here, bitches

Vytas, I noticed I formatted my answer to your question wrong after the fact. icon_laughing
Ibrehem
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13:51 pm

Vytas, explain your relationship with Cochran to me because idgi. Also, where do you two stand now?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Vytas » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14:03 pm

Teresa wrote:Vytas, will you also marry me? And who did you find to be the most pathetic bitch in the merge?

i will not, sorry icon_sad
why are you asking me about bitches? icon_laughing i'd have to say becky
Vytas
Juror

Postby Rachel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14:05 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Rachel, who hurt you as a child?

Your mother
Rachel
Juror

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14:11 pm

Marissa, you spent a lot of time with Vytas and Cochran, what did you think of those two and how do you feel now that everything's over with?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Ralph » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14:14 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Ralphyboy, what was your favorite part of the season and who did you want to go to the end with?

My favourite part was the first day of merge. I was able to talk to butt tons of people and it was fun to re read my confessionals and see how crazy I was.
And I would've liked to of Taken Cochran to the end. Even before the whole Jury freaking at him

also I have dinner with the fam jam fairly spoon!
so might have to be back later!

I HAVE A Questions FOR OTHERS tho.
If Coby didn't win that Clutch immunity would I of still been in?
Ralph
Juror

PreviousNext

Return to Finale