Final Words

16th Voted Out | 2-2 Vote | 4th Place | 8th Juror | Tiebreak Loss

Final Words

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:05:19 pm

Vytas! icon_cry You were my fave in this. Thanks for all the drama. It was one hell of a ride and you should be proud of yourself. icon_smile Ily. <3

Any final thoughts you can leave them in here.
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Final Words

Postby Vytas » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:07:08 pm

i wrote this a couple of days ago but didn`t feel like posting it icon_lol

Yeah, you're getting that rare confessional in which I'm not a dick. You suck tho, you should've come with some good questions at the end for this, but I'm doing it anyway.

What a fuckin' trainwreck. But I really had fun. I won't play again in this timezone, that's clear. I mean, I needed 2 weeks to finally know how to deal with it icon_lol.
I had a pretty good game. If I win I'll be an underwhelming winner. I made it far after doing everything wrong in the first half of the game so that's an achievement. My strategy was solid but the lack of socializing hurts me, I don't think the others saw it. Idk, I stayed UTR when I needed to but when it was time to kick ass I couldn't get back on track. I played my strengths well (reading people or planting seeds to vote out who I want, for example) but didn't do anything for my weaknesses. I don't regret it, I hate the part of the game where you have to force yourself to bond with someone. If that happens, it happens naturally, so fuck the social game. On a scale from 1 to AusMarty I'd give Vytas a 7. Far from the bar I set in both gameplay (Marty) and entertainment (Pete). Still, I was better than anyone from last season.

Favorite moments
1. Bye P-P-P-Peter. That TC is probably my favorite moment in ORGs.
2. Male fuckin' winner. I ended an era in Stranded. LEGEND!!! Bitch all you want, I'm the one who pushed it all season.
3. Finding the idols. I didn't expect it. Proud of me.
HM. The Original-Bracari fun.

Least favorite moments
1. Playing UTR. Goes without saying. A few episodes of that and I couldn't stand it. Lesson learned. I'll take overplaying + early juror over this anytime now.
2. Losing tribal challenges. That was so f'n frustrating. And in most of them it wasn't my fault icon_sad
3. Where is my mind. For like half of the game I was either going crazy or just mentally not here. Sorry for that.
HM. Booting Kim. I really liked her, and her TC was amazing.

Love for the stranded queen Steph, the master Frank, Monica, Yog, Poody, Teresa. You were fun.
Love and special thanks to Dawsome for convincing me to play this.
You won't see this one coming. Sorry for those PM's, Sarah, but you were so easy to troll after that message icon_laughing. And everyone who saw me playing knows that I always push the hosts' buttons, I only did it to have some fun.

2 shouts for people outside the game. Green Monster, thanks for casting me in EuroStranded. Never forget. And to my bitch George John. You'll never be as good as me. Die in a fire, cunt.

Thanks everyone for the experience icon_chaos
Vytas
Juror

Postby Vytas » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:09:43 pm

am i fucked up for enjoying the ponderosa hate? lol
Vytas
Juror

Postby Vytas » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:30:45 pm

i`m not sure what happens in hosts' corner.
are you happy because i got booted or are you crying because i don't get trashed at ftc? icon_laughing

well reading ponderosa now, i was fuckin right when i said everyone should take me to the end cause everyone in the jury hates me
cochran you're retarded icon_lol
Vytas
Juror

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:37:20 pm

I'm crying. icon_sad
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:44:07 pm

Truth: I am happy you got booted. After quitting that challenge you got what you deserved.

But I still like ya =]
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Vytas » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:45:25 pm

i`m such a good villain
Vytas
Juror

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52:25 pm

That's every game you've played you've been the villain of the season. icon_lol
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Vytas » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:54:27 pm

is caryn always that retarded?
she just makes the same point over and over, lol
Vytas
Juror

Postby Vytas » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:16:58 pm

scratch what i said about entertainment. i did a lot better than pete this time icon_chaos

and after reading ponderosa i'm cancelling that 7. i`ll give myself a 6 for this season. hate me all you want, but that's only because of my social game. strategically i was good.
Vytas
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:37:10 pm

if ya say so.
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:16:35 pm

Vytas wrote:i`m not sure what happens in hosts' corner.
are you happy because i got booted or are you crying because i don't get trashed at ftc? icon_laughing

Depends on the host. Probst jizzed a little at the thought of you an Cochran both getting there and it's kind of a letdown that one of you did and one of you didn't. Like it or not, your games have been inexorably intertwined and a you/him F2 would have been hot. idek who would have won that.

Or lost it, as the case may be icon_laughing

Good arc though. A villain getting their come-uppance >>>>>> a villain winning. For story purposes if nothing else.

And you were real fun to watch. Especially in the tribal portion. You kinda never fully got back to that level after your quiet mid-game patch but all-in-all, good value.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17:36 pm

Besides;

Vytas wrote:i already won

icon_whistling
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Vytas » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:29:25 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Besides;

Vytas wrote:i already won

icon_whistling

come on, it's not like you were surprised by that icon_lol

Brenda Lowe wrote:
Vytas wrote:i`m not sure what happens in hosts' corner.

Depends on the host. Probst jizzed a little at the thought of you an Cochran both getting there and it's kind of a letdown that one of you did and one of you didn't. Like it or not, your games have been inexorably intertwined and a you/him F2 would have been hot. idek who would have won that.

Or lost it, as the case may be icon_laughing

Good arc though. A villain getting their come-uppance >>>>>> a villain winning. For story purposes if nothing else.

And you were real fun to watch. Especially in the tribal portion. You kinda never fully got back to that level after your quiet mid-game patch but all-in-all, good value.

yeah, sucks that i wasn't so invested in the game until final 4 when i started to post random shit again. wish it lasted a few more days just for this
Vytas
Juror

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:51:50 am

POODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S VITINHO. LEARN SOME FUCKIN PORTUGUESE
Vytas
Juror

Postby Teresa » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:57:07 am

I WANT YOUR BABIES. You are amazing, I love you!
Teresa
Host

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:52:50 am

icon_wub
Vytas
Juror

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:35:07 am

I loved you but can I just say that I (and many others) thought the "no female winner" thing was gross and not something to be proud of?

Like we didn't have all those female winners in a row because they were female, we had them because they played well and won it that way. So it's like you went and put an asterisk next to whoever wins (or maybe not but it was definitely a contributing factor) next to the guy who does win this.

Plus I bet like 90% of our players are guys anyways so what does it really matter? It was just such a lame and inconsequential thing to base votes off of.
Mia Galeotalanza
Host

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:37:14 am

Teresa wrote:I WANT YOUR BABIES. You are amazing, I love you!

but I still agree with teresa bby <3
Mia Galeotalanza
Host

Postby Frank the Tank » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:04:55 am

Mia Galeotalanza wrote:I loved you but can I just say that I (and many others) thought the "no female winner" thing was gross and not something to be proud of?

Like we didn't have all those female winners in a row because they were female, we had them because they played well and won it that way. So it's like you went and put an asterisk next to whoever wins (or maybe not but it was definitely a contributing factor) next to the guy who does win this.

Plus I bet like 90% of our players are guys anyways so what does it really matter? It was just such a lame and inconsequential thing to base votes off of.

Shut up. I'll bet you whatever you want that you can see the effects of rep bias change perception if you collect enough data. Playing the exact same game with a different rep will yield different results, and I'm talking shtick free. There is some bias from looking at those avatars when you read what they have to say, and I'm considering turning off avatars when I play because it messes with you, even slightly, over time.

I'm not saying anyone ever won because they had a female rep. God no, but it does have benefits if you have a good, likeable rep, I just don't blame Vytas if he didn't want any females in the end with him, cause most females in Narbasi would have destroyed the males in the end and you know this.
Frank the Tank
Host

Next

Return to Vytas