Final Words

16th Voted Out | 2-2 Vote | 4th Place | 8th Juror | Tiebreak Loss

Re: Final Words

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:48:03 am

Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
Teresa wrote:I WANT YOUR BABIES. You are amazing, I love you!

but I still agree with teresa bby <3

Gtfo. His babies are MINE. icon_smile
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:49:12 am

Mia Galeotalanza wrote:I loved you but can I just say that I (and many others) thought the "no female winner" thing was gross and not something to be proud of?

Like we didn't have all those female winners in a row because they were female, we had them because they played well and won it that way. So it's like you went and put an asterisk next to whoever wins (or maybe not but it was definitely a contributing factor) next to the guy who does win this.

Plus I bet like 90% of our players are guys anyways so what does it really matter? It was just such a lame and inconsequential thing to base votes off of.

ibe deserves to win. me being a loose cannon is not his fault.
and let's get real, eliminations were not because of male/female reps. i talked about that yeah, and i made a big deal of it, but it wasn't the reason.
marissa/sem had to go because they were winning. rachel was in that scary trio with ibe/marissa and i wanted to break it. becky was never going to work with me. i had nothing to do with caryn`s boot. i had legit reasons to want them out.

+ what the tank said. give me a break.
Vytas
Juror

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:10:53 pm

Good to know Vytas.

But Frank stfu. You have no grounds to stand on when making that claim until you play a female rep for yourself and prove that you do better. You've just clearly been pussy whipped a few too many times. I blame Masilaca. <3
Mia Galeotalanza
Host

Postby Ashley Underwood » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:21:36 pm

Frank, didn't a male rep win your game, when it had a fierce/fabulous female rep in the finale?

~so much gender bias~

Vytas the male-winner shit was awful and meta and pretending you didn't vote on the basis at least a little is a huge load of shit unless you've lied to every host ever every time you spoke to them about it. If you're gonna do it, at least own it and stand by it when called on it.
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Frank the Tank » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:56:43 pm

Ashley Underwood wrote:Frank, didn't a male rep win your game, when it had a fierce/fabulous female rep in the finale?

~so much gender bias~

Vytas the male-winner shit was awful and meta and pretending you didn't vote on the basis at least a little is a huge load of shit unless you've lied to every host ever every time you spoke to them about it. If you're gonna do it, at least own it and stand by it when called on it.

No...a female rep won my game. She was real good though.
Frank the Tank
Host

Postby Teresa » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:42:26 pm

Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
Teresa wrote:I WANT YOUR BABIES. You are amazing, I love you!

but I still agree with teresa bby <3

<3

Vytas would have let me win though.
Teresa
Host

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:15:45 pm

Ashley Underwood wrote:Frank, didn't a male rep win your game, when it had a fierce/fabulous female rep in the finale?

~so much gender bias~

just making arguments for how ibe shouldn't have that asterisk when he wins
Vytas
Juror

Previous

Return to Vytas