Episode 13

17th Voted Out | 1-0 Vote | 3rd Place | 9th Juror

Episode 13

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:04:38 pm

Final six!

Did any answers from the challenge surprise you? Will it affect your strategy?

How do you think your jury management has been to this point?

There’s only a few rounds left to impress the jury. Do you feel you’ve done enough to have a compelling argument to win the game at this point? Or are you looking at the final rounds as the chance to put your case forward?

What is your ideal boot order from now until Final Tribal Council?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 13

Postby Brenda Lowe » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:01:30 am

Who is the biggest goat? Shawn
Who does not deserve to still be here? Shawn

So.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Shawn » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:33:39 am

I'm honestly not surprised that I was labeled as a goat and undeserving to be here, since no one is seeing me as a threat. They all know me as the guy who was following Ralph, Becky, and the Limici tribe. I know that, but they are highly underestimating me. This is a few backlashes of playing the UTR game, No one knows that you're playing a hard game where no one is realizing and this happened to me several times whenever I play this sort of game. And the times I have been eliminated by my game, people started realizing my true threat in this game.

So far managing the Jury will be difficult, I know I'm close with Caryn, Becky, Ralph, and Coby; however I know I have impress them with the game I've been playing and hopefully no one will realize what I'm doing. They may be my friends, but I know they are judging on gameplay and maybe some social connections. This is why my only option to have a chance to win this game is to bring Semhar with me to the end. The only thing I can use as of now to state my case is to adapt to the situation going on in each round, exploit it, lead up to a chain reaction and then repeat once again.

Ibe/Marissa are too likable, Cochran is playing a wonderful game, maybe Vytas but I can't judge him based on the survey so I can't underestimate him as well.

My main plan is trying to finally get Cochran/Vytas on board to get Ibe and Marissa out, then the tricky part is going to win F4 Immunity and take Cochran out. If it's a F3 then my best bet is to stick with Vytas/Semhar, but if it's a F2, it's going to be a tricky situation and need to correctly guess who I have a better chance in beating.
Shawn
Juror

Postby Shawn » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:21:16 pm

My current plan is regarding the idol and hopefully I won't be seen as much of a threat and maybe I can find it and keep it to myself if I am able to find it. I'll probably get started on the idol now or never.
Shawn
Juror

Postby Shawn » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:32:17 am

Well now I'm hearing my name come up yet again from Ibe and Marissa. I'm surprised they're not going for Vytas/Cochran who are clearly bigger threats than I am.

Saving themselves, I'm not surprised but honestly it's getting them no where unless they somehow got the idol. If that's the case then I'll probably be next . But seriously, why take me out at this point in the game when I don't even look threatening? Heck half of them even called me a goat and yet they want me out? Jeez talk about making up your mind icon_rolleyes
Shawn
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:05:30 am

Hearing your name from Ibe & Marissa, or hearing from others that Ibe & Marissa are bringing your name up?

Who do you trust the most at this point of the game?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Shawn » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:34:05 am

Well I can't be sure, I don't trust no one here. Even though I know Marissa trusts me a lot, she has Ibe and I won't be surprised if he tries targeting me which is weird since he said I was the goat here and yet he wants to boot me over bigger threats that he can't win against? Please icon_rolleyes

I also heard word from Cochran about it, but I can't go by his word, only through rumors where I have to just rely on my own instincts and my instincts says not to completely go with it. I have to have a variety you know....

The only person I truly trust in this game is Marissa, but that's also why she's a big target to me because she has proved to be very strategic, challenge threat, and social wizard. I have to realize she might have to go if she loses, but on the other hand, I trust her a lot and even told her I'll help her in every way I can.

Tomorrow is going to be where everyone will push to find the HII that Jeff gave us since it's probably only useful until this, next and possibly the F4 Round.
Shawn
Juror

Postby Shawn » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:01:30 pm

God damn it. Ibe was supposed to leave but since Semhar's on board to get Cochran out and I'm not risking Purple Rocks and getting myself eliminated from this game based on pure luck icon_rolleyes
Shawn
Juror

Return to Shawn