Episode 11

17th Voted Out | 1-0 Vote | 3rd Place | 9th Juror

Episode 11

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:03:52 pm

Final eight!

Are you surprised you made it this far?

What are your chances of winning the game?

Who is the biggest threat to win at this point?

There was a lot of back and forth at Tribal Council up until the voting deadline. Any thoughts on this?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 11

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:25:10 pm

Shawn wrote:The one person I did not want to see win Immunity, won Immunity. Wow, first Caryn, then Becky, most likely I'm next unless they switch to Ralph which I extremely doubt at this moment. I know a lot of people are trying to do their best to save me, but I'm betting they're saying that just to make me feel safe.

I might as well go for it. It's not like it'll hurt me. I'll consider this a good for laughs

Gimme some early episode spec instead of the last-minute stuff you usually deliver.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Shawn » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:06:04 am

Sorry bout that. I just finished an ORG (Survivor Mad Men) and yes, I accidentally get myself double dipping ORGs. I really need to stop doing that.

But here's the deal what's going on. After Ralph's blindside, Semhar and Cochran cam up to me and apologize. Apparently they only wanted me/Ralph gone to get rid of the talisman, but seriously they're giving it Ibe/Marissa who clearly has a closer relationship with Rachel while me/Ralph don't have many connections?!

Anyways, I'm on my own and it looks like I need to start pulling some moves. After Semhar apologized to me, I asked her if we can team up, she told me that she was pissed at Rachel for lying to her in front of her face. That gave me a perfect opportunity for Rachel blindside. When I observed Semhar, she really wanted a rookie gone fearing all 4 of us might team up, but at this point it's highly unlikely seeing how divided everyone is. So I gave her an opportunity to vote out Rachel.

Getting Rachel will take some hard work, but I do know I can get Coby on board along with Marissa who's fearing of Rachel being close with Ibe. That's 4 votes already, so there's only 1 more vote I need. And most likely it's Cochran.

Speaking of Cochran, he did offer me a F3 alliance which was originally supposed to be with Ralph. So it looks like me and him will be teaming up. Hopefully I can get his support and get that Rachel blindside in 5-3. I'm not risking a Purple Rock situation at all.
Shawn
Juror

Postby Shawn » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:07:46 am

I cannot believe I made it to the F8 since this is my first time playing as an actual Survivor player. My chances of winning will be very small as of now unless I can get the Rachel blindside going. It's only a small step, but it's one step that's good enough for me to last in this game.
Shawn
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:29:41 pm

Shawn wrote:Sorry bout that. I just finished an ORG (Survivor Mad Men) and yes, I accidentally get myself double dipping ORGs. I really need to stop doing that.

Called it in hosting your attentions were elsewhere :P

Well, that's wrapped up now, so no excuses. What can you do between now and FTC to give yourself the best possible chance of winning? No point getting there as a goat - go big or go home.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Shawn » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:38:31 pm

Yeah I guess I have more focus on this game now.

If I want to win, I have to bring someone that I know I have a fighting chance, that's where Semhar comes in. I don't see her as a mastermind type compared to others like Cochran, Ibrehem, and even Marissa. I even asked Cochran to have a F3 alliance with me and her. I'm gambling that it could be a F2 instead of F3, if it's a F3 I could bring in Marissa instead of Cochran. She trusts me the most and she's on board with my plan to get Rachel out.

I'm currently contacting Semhar, Cochran, Marissa, and Coby about this. I'm taking a big gamble to get Cochran to vote with me because with my talks with Caryn, Becky, and Marissa, apparently Cochran is close with Vytas and if that's true and Cochran tells him my plans, he can easily play his idol on Rachel and that would be the end of me or Coby.

My best bet is to try to give people some fear and paranoia. I know Marissa is already faring of being targeted with the Talisman thanks to the partner twist and Semhar already has a triple whammy with paranoia of newbies alliances, being lied to about the Shawn vote, and her big fight with Rachel. She could easily be lying to me, but what other choice do I have? If I at least did something to make a difference in this game, but end up getting eliminated. It's better than just getting pagonged because so far that's what I'm seeing so far....

I also need to law low and now making myself a threat. I'll just tell them I have no allies left, many of them betrayed me, and they can use me as their quote on quote "Goat." But they won't know I'm having other plans that will make me threatening. This is where I strive in UTR game types like this.
Shawn
Juror

Postby Shawn » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:39:11 pm

I also need to law low and now making myself a threat.

I meant to say NOT making myself a threat
Shawn
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:51:52 pm

Hold up, what big fight? You mean at TC?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Shawn » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:26:46 pm

Okay, I won't say big fight, it's just a fight that I just had my eye on.

After the votes were read one of them mentioned Semhar about my name being called. Semhar was a bit pissed at being called out and for some reason Rachel ended up getting dragged into the fight. I'm not sure if that was staged or not, but I just need to gamble and hope that conflict was legit. It's one opportunity I have and I'm not letting that get away from me.

Besides, I already know I'm a main target. I doubt Ibe and Marissa will be targeted. Especially Ibe since he has the Immunity Talisman. Marissa is also concerned, but as long as I can convince her to get the majority on Rachel we're good.

Now I'm just waiting til everything goes out of plan when Rachel wins Immunity icon_rolleyes
Shawn
Juror

Postby Shawn » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:58:35 pm

Okay good news is that I was able to get Semhar, Cochran, Vytas, and Coby all on board to take out Rachel. Problem is we need to make sure this plan is flawless victory knowing the Talismans will play a giant role in this vote. If I can use a fear strategy on Ibe/Marissa and end up flushing it, we'll just pick off Rachel, but there's a chance that they'll give it to Rachel and one of us is screwed. I may have to start cutting Marissa loose if she's been lying to me the entire time. It's going to be tested at this Tribal Council.....
Shawn
Juror

Return to Shawn