Episode 12

17th Voted Out | 1-0 Vote | 3rd Place | 9th Juror

Episode 12

Postby Ashley Underwood » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:53:11 pm

Congratulations on making it to the Final 7! You are one step closer to being crowned Sole Survivor of Stranded in Portugal!

What are your thoughts on how tribal went down?

Who is your target for the next boot?

How do you plan on getting to the endgame from here?
Ashley Underwood
Host

Re: Episode 12

Postby Shawn » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:56:37 am

Wow. I'm surprised that Vytas and Cochran gave their word on the blindside of Rachel. I expected those 2 to lie to me and vote out Coby/me. Guess I was wrong then.

Coming back from tribal, it was shocking especially with Marissa and Rachel pissed that Vytas/Cochran outright lied to them. This could actually benefit me and Coby since we can let those 3 handle their problem. While they're fighting their asses off, me, Coby, and Semhar will probably having our own plans. It's also going to be the beginning of the end for Ibe/Marissa who were the ones controlling the early blindsides with Caryn, Becky, and Ralph. I was hoping Marissa will do well, but I have to realize, she's going to be a problem down the line so I think the best move for me is to take out Ibe/Marissa and it's pretty obvious Marissa will be leaving since Ibe will probably use his Talisman if he doesn't win Immunity tonight.

I'm really not sure who to bring. The two biggest threats who are clearly hated OR bring in people like Semhar and Coby who I can beat through the social game. I already have some support from the Jury I think and it's best if I lay low for a while and let the others take the heat. I'm not the type to go through confrontations. That's not how I play. I'm the one who sneaks to the end while also making moves behind people's backs.
Shawn
Juror

Postby Shawn » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:13:15 am

Right now I'm talking to both Cochran/Vytas and Ibe/Marissa and see which side should I take out. I know I trust Ibe/Marissa more, but Cochran/Vytas are waaaayyyy too much hated by most of the cast so I'm trying to think of the best priorities for myself.

Right now since no one is here to respond to my PMs I'm leaning closer to take out Ibe/Marissa, mainly because those are very good challenge players. I know I can easily beat Vytas/Cochran/Semhar in challenges. And seeing how Immunity will be crucial, I might need to take them out to give me a better chance to win those challenges anyway. Need to do what's best for MY game, not anyone's game.
Shawn
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:05:42 pm

Talk to me about Jury threats. You say Cochran/Vytas are hated do you mean by jurors or by players? And if they get to the end despite being hated, is that something you're afraid jurors might even reward?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Shawn » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:51:21 pm

Well both are kind of hated to the fact that they were lied to a bunch of times. But I'm more concerned about Cochran. I know he's the main person to worry about since he has played a fantastic game despite lying to them. I think some of them won't be bitter about the loss, so he's the main guy I'm mostly worried about.

Vytas on the other hand, oh yeah he's crazy and I'm sure everyone is aware by now. I really can't say that he's a goat since he did play a decent game, but his outbursts from the other tribe back at the swap is what made me realize I could keep him in the long run if he does end up snapping.

From what I know about the Jury, some will not be bitter and they could give Cochran the votes, but as for Vytas, I feel people might be concerned more about his sanity rather than his game. So I really need to be careful on who to bring in the end.

Also, on another note completely irrelevant to the question you just asked me, I was trying to find out which Returnee was which and half of these players I have never seen since they're apparently from Reddit (Kim/Peter/Ryan/Ralph/Cochran), but I just realized Becky was PushingJate when I re-read his rankings on ORGy XD. I also know Ibe is JayJay who hosted the Into the Blue series. Idk who Coby is since I can't even find links to the old series. And Caryn is pretty obvious since she was the one who recruited me lol
Shawn
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:01:09 pm

I can't tell you exactly who is who, but I can see here is a good place to start; http://z13.invisionfree.com/gtfo/index.php?showforum=39

After that, you gotta rely on googling I'm afraid. Coby is pre-orgy but he's in there somewhere. Most of those others never got as far as orgy. Stranded has it's own little community board and community that only half mingles with who you know already. It's kinda similar to dA in that sense except people have played four games at most. Like fuck that, Ralph is too pristine to allow him become just another orgy goon ykwim?

Welcome in advance btw, you're in the family now icon_wink
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:03:39 pm

also deets pls, what is happening tonight?? icon_o Sort a drunken-non-pm-reader out!
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Shawn » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:09:24 pm

Well just to keep it simple and clean, everyone's gunning for Marissa/Ibe and the main goal is to make sure NONE of them win Immunity. If that were to happen then I know the Talisman will be used and my vote will be forced onto Coby since I want an easier chance to win Immunity seeing how my other competition isn't that great either.

I'm putting Cochran and Vytas on the spotlight this time while I try to keep things clam with Marissa and telling her everything will be alight. But even though I don't like this, but Marissa might have to go knowing she's going to be a fan favorite to win this game compared to others like Cochran, Ibe, and even Coby.

Either way a big threat will be out and keeping me out of elimination reach.
Shawn
Juror

Return to Shawn