Episode 14

15th Voted Out | 3-1-1 Vote | 5th Place | 7th Juror

Episode 14

Postby Brenda Lowe » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:42:44 pm

Another round, another unsuccessful move. But you are still here, which is a hell of a lot better than where Marissa is right now. How are the trust levels with the other players right now, particularly Cochran?

Map out the boots from here to the end. Who is gonna target who to leave you with the F3 you most want, and what exactly is that?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Re: Episode 14

Postby Semhar » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:28:25 pm

CAN I VENT ABOUT LIFE AND THEN VENT ABOUT THE GAME SUPER QUICK?

Why am I asking you people. This IS my confessional!

So I'm so sorry Jeff for making you stall and then not even being there on my computer for the challenge. My boss told me to work this weekend because someone quit 2 weeks ago, and the 2 week minimum dealio expired and my boss never bothered to find a replacement. So he basically said "hey Semhar, can you work their shift?"

He said I would work from 10 to 6. Then he changed it to 10 to 8 WHILE I WAS AT WORK!!!! What a buttface. The good part is that I was paid overtime for all of it because I shouldn't have been at work in the first place, and I was paid double overtime the last two hours of my shift since it was over 8 hours, but it made me SO stressed AND I still have to work tomorrow. Life sucks sometimes, but at least I eat three meals a day yaknow?

Alright to talk about the game...

Marissa leaving sucks and all because I honestly think she was going to bring me to the end (I wasn't going to do the same for her :( if I'm wrong though, then props to her for being convincing) but at the same time, it doesn't mess with my end game plans. Yes, outing Cochran was a move that failed, but I understood it might fail with that idol. I understood that tonight was largely just a test run.

From this point on, Cochran/Vytas is out next followed by either Ibe or whomever is left between Cochran and Vytas.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:17:16 am

Last female standing <3

A female rep has won Stranded for eleven seasons in a row! You think you can make it twelve?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:29:57 am

Stephanie Valencia wrote:Last female standing <3

A female rep has won Stranded for eleven seasons in a row! You think you can make it twelve?

Oh god I hope so. First step is to make finals!
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:47:38 pm

Alright Cochran foreals this round. Shawn's a scummy little fuck but you can't just try to win the game starting at the final 6. I'll let it slide.

It might be me. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised. But at final 5, if your not immune, then you better be hoping someones looking out for you.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:54:05 pm

Who is supposed to be looking out for you at this point?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:55:08 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Who is supposed to be looking out for you at this point?

Allah, fate, and myself.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:03:45 pm

Plan changed. When don't they.

This time, this is my move I hope. Cochran is good, but he's not THAT good. I think I can beat him in the jury. Vytas has done some stuff in this game though, and I think he can accomplish much more.
Semhar
Juror

Return to Semhar