Episode 09

15th Voted Out | 3-1-1 Vote | 5th Place | 7th Juror

Episode 09

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:00:38 pm

Well that was an almost unanimous decision to start off the merge!

Other than Caryn, do you know who was the second vote for Rachel?

What do you make of Ibe playing his idol?

At this point who is your next target?

Are you thinking about the end game at all or simply taking things round by round?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 09

Postby Semhar » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:14:31 pm

Fuck Ralph, slimy peice of shit. I was gonna side with him and Cochran, but now he wont tell me anything. I want him gone soon. Heck, today even. Let's do it.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:26:43 pm

Ralph wrote:
Semhar wrote:Who wants Caryn out? I kinda need to ask around before I say I'm fine with it, y'know? :P

It's just that the noobies are an easy block of 4 and Caryn can, at most, have a block of 2 from my point of view. It's just not wise if you ask me.

we have everyone confirmed on board except Shawn.
And he hasn't confirmed because he's not online.

and I see what you mean by this but next vote we can get all the returnees and shawn together and vote out Rachel.
Shawn is tighter with us I believe

and I see what you mean about Caryn being not as smart as a noobie vote but people seem to want her gone and It's a little to late you know?

it's a little late? I left at 2:30 today thinking that the vote would be for Rachel. How was this late Ralph. Tell me in a non shitty way you shitty shit shit shitty shit face. You changed the votes hours before they were do to adhere to your own strategy or agenda. And now, you won't even tell me anything about what we were trying to accomplish. You're gone.

Ralph wrote:
yea the change pretty much did happen in the last 2 hours.

Sorry about this sem. This drastic change of votes won't change again. I just want to make sure that me you and cochran are good numbers wise for future votes.

He tells me he wants whats best for Cochran and I, but he won't tell me jack shit. I'm not sure what he's telling Cochran though.

Ralph wrote:Vytas is already trying to scheme against us.
He sent cochran a pm asking whos next Ralph/Sem/becky/ or shawn...
you can get coch to send it to you if you'd like

Oh look and now the shit talking Vytas has begun. OK. Maybe if you explain why the numbers are for our side, I could actually trust you? Maybe if you set up a plan on the votes, I dunno, LATER, then things would be cool? Ralph, you're stupid. You're sketchier then anything alive.

Ralph wrote:yea for sure bud. sorry about that. it was rushed since Pms were closing and I was getting swamped.

The drastic vote change occurred because I got played.
not gonna like just setting it out on the table. Vytas came to me and asked me If I wanted to make a play. Then I said that might not be wise since everyone was fine with the Rachel vote. like you said he just wanted to save Rachel Basically He convinced me the vote was Becky since he knew I was tight with Becky. That made me scramble to switch votes to Caryn since marissa said that she would prefer to vote caryn over Rachel.

tldr;got played son

No Ralph, you knew exactly what you were doing because you led the charge against Caryn telling literally everyone how to vote. If some people were voting for Becky, and you had a name for that, then why would you tell THOSE PEOPLE HOW TO VOTE if they were planning on blindsiding Becky? I just don't get it.

This is all kinds of fucked up in my eyes. I walked into this game feeling like Ibe would betray me the most, but not it's like the exact opposite.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:46:03 pm

I love this fire <3

Buuuuuut I also saw a taster of this when the merge kicked in and it amounted to nothing public or strategic, is that fair to say?

So what exactly are you planning here, and more importantly, with whom? Will you show this same passion outside of your confessional or will it be just calm Sem on the surface for everyone else to see.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Semhar » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:50:52 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:I love this fire <3

Buuuuuut I also saw a taster of this when the merge kicked in and it amounted to nothing public or strategic, is that fair to say?

So what exactly are you planning here, and more importantly, with whom? Will you show this same passion outside of your confessional or will it be just calm Sem on the surface for everyone else to see.

I plan on using Vytas's idol to accomplish what I want, in preferably ousting Shawn, but i'll settle for a Ralph blindside too if that's what it takes for Vytas to play his idol. this would've been way easier with IBEREHEMS idol, dumby!

Last round, I didn't feel the need to do anything. This round I do. Last round, I tested the waters to see where I could go without being slapped on the wrist. Now that I know a bit better about what's in front of me, I'll jump in a bit more.

I thought I told you guys, last round I wasn't gonna do anything because I didn't need to! Caryn's gone, which doesn't affect me much. Literally the last person on my list of returnees, and now people think Ralph is a schemer which is GRAND!
Semhar
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:52:34 pm

icon_mml
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Semhar » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:11:51 pm

Is the root of all my problems... Becky?

I just thought of that possibility while talking to Ibe/Cochran. But according to Ralph, the only reason he changed the entire gameplan is when he heard Becky could be leaving. Does Becky like own this game?

That needs to change. Should Becky be my new target? HMMMMMM...
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:26:29 pm

Ibe and I are already hammering out the details of the next Limici blindside. Ooooh I can't wait.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:55:28 pm

Oh hey Semhar, I know we voted out your Tapoli friend Caryn last round last minute. We didn't care what you think. Anyways, how about Ibe. What are your thoughts there?

I think fuck you, Ralph. With a comet dildo. Seriously.

This is the PM I'm referencing.

Ralph wrote:Just wondering if there's been any changes to who we want to get the boot.
I'm still down with Vytas but I've been hearing that some people are thinking we do ibe?
What do you think?
Semhar
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:13:04 pm

Did you tell him that? The comet dildo part??
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14:53 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Did you tell him that? The comet dildo part??

PSH YOU KNOW EVERYTHING I SAY BRENDA!!!

Why don't YOU tell ME what I said!

Spoiler though, it doesn't include comet dildos.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:18:20 pm

Pfft, I know that, but post game readers won't :P Like how you ran that PM straight to Ibe practically before Ralph sent it to you. And also confronted (not quite the word?) Coby about it when Ralph dropped his name as the one starting it.

Keep us updated!
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:29:54 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Pfft, I know that, but post game readers won't :P Like how you ran that PM straight to Ibe practically before Ralph sent it to you. And also confronted (not quite the word?) Coby about it when Ralph dropped his name as the one starting it.

Keep us updated!

Okay icon_blush I can't say no to you, Brenda.

Ibe is the only person I trust at the moment. Basically, Coby+Becky aren't as enthusiastic about our alliance anymore, and Ralph is just saying "Hey, all the Tapoli's are leaving except for you. You're good!" He's also basically telling me "hey, there are only 4 rookies. Vytas has an idol, and Shawn can't leave because we have him under our ropes"

Oh okay, what's the difference between Shawn and Ibe? I feel like I have Ibe on a leash? OOOOOH, Ibe isn't Limici, I get it. OK. Thanks for playing dictatorship, Ralph.

It feels like a tribal slaughter, however instead of telling me like a rational person when my own tribe mates are leaving, they postpone it and tell me when they're leaving hours before tribal happens. Ralph cannot be trusted.

I confronted Coby because I thought, possibly Ralph was lieing to me.

I told Ibe because I need Ibe in this game. WHY'D HE PLAY HIS IDOL YESTERDAY, DUMMY!
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:36:07 pm

And now I'm basically acting hurt that two Tapoli's are leaving in a row and it makes my tummy hurt to think that I could be next. I'm acting all sad and alone, when in reality I just smell bullshit but can't do that much about it.

Honestly, changing this game would include talking to Vytas. That's not desireable, but it's gonna have to happen soon.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:39:17 pm

I told Coby that Ralph told me Ibe could be leaving.

Hopefully inter-Limici paranoia happens because of it.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:53:29 pm

Let the paranoia set in with EVERYONE.

Semhar wrote:I think Ralph is telling everyone the things we say.

I get that vibe because of a PM Coby sent me. Get on when you can!

That was messaged to Cochran.

Let's start some shit >:) I have a feeling that Ralph/Coby/Becky/Shawn are trying to steam roll this game and Ralph being 'tight' with Cochran and I isn't helping us, rather, it's actually hurting us. I haven't seen a more tight bunch then I have on Limici.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:04:42 pm

F*** me, accidentally sent a message meant for Cochran to Coby.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:00:00 pm

Semhar wrote:F*** me, accidentally sent a message meant for Cochran to Coby.

Oh shit. What was the message? Heard anything back?
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:08:51 pm

Ashley Underwood wrote:
Semhar wrote:F*** me, accidentally sent a message meant for Cochran to Coby.

Oh shit. What was the message? Heard anything back?

The message was basically relaying some information to Cochran, saying "How does Coby know all of this stuff? Ralph must be telling him".

I think I played it off though??

I dunno. Ohwell.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:29:42 pm

just saw it icon_laughing we all have our PM mishaps. Once I replied in a group PM saying "x is the boot right?" while 'x' was in the group PM. Use a bit of skill and with any luck, it'll sweep itself under a rug.

Keep me updated on that one! :D
Ashley Underwood
Host

Next

Return to Semhar