Episode 08

15th Voted Out | 3-1-1 Vote | 5th Place | 7th Juror

Episode 08

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:24:10 pm

Welcoem to ~tha merge~ icon_wub

Okay. Real talk. This is where the real game begins. Season after season, we see players squander a chance to win it all by playing safe and assuming they can follow their "surefire" path to the end all while playing quietly in the shadows. This is where the game is either won or lost, all while some realize and some don't.

While we aren't telling you to go batshit crazy, we're here to ask you: What have you done, or what can you do to leave your mark on this game in a way that you would expect a jury to award you with the win?

Next, let's talk numbers. We merged 5/4/3, therefore, if tribe unity runs deep, no single tribe can get a majority. On top of this, there are partnerships and secret partnerships. How do you plan to work through this complex web to make it through the next vote?

Let's talk allies. Who do you think you have on your side?

Enemies. Who is against you, and who do you want gone?

That's all for now. Talk to us and we will keep picking your brain for more!

Good luck players! Play smart, but don't forget to play hard! We're all rooting for you!
Mia Galeotalanza
Host

Re: Episode 08

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:07:21 pm

Are we going to see a new semhar? We've never seen a merged Semhar before :)

(I hope she owns bitches and forms alliances and blindsides)
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Semhar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:12:22 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Are we going to see a new semhar? We've never seen a merged Semhar before :)

(I hope she owns bitches and forms alliances and blindsides)

Already have a final 2 with Ibrehem, in which he told me his idol. I don't plan on keeping that alliance loyal.

I have an alliance with Cochran. TBA on the loyalty to that.

I have an alliance with Coby and Becky that I hope to maintain.

Gonna chat with some rookies.

I have plans Jeff. Seem like I'm playing subtly, but actually ball hard.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:39:42 pm

I can't wait Semhar <3 Congratulations on making the merge! You were robbed of this last season, and you rightfully are here this time. Can't wait to see how you do.

What do you think of the new people you've met, based on first impressions?
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Semhar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:46:29 pm

Sophie P Clarke wrote:I can't wait Semhar <3 Congratulations on making the merge! You were robbed of this last season, and you rightfully are here this time. Can't wait to see how you do.

What do you think of the new people you've met, based on first impressions?

Vytas offered me an alliance already, as well as Ibe, so bye Fetus, I mean Vytas. I'm not some dollar store alliance you can just pick up if you want it. I'll act like it, but I won't stay loyal icon_cool

Katie hasn't responded to my message yet, and I'm gonna make my rounds to Shawn and Marissa soon. Rachel and I already know each other.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:58:08 pm

Omw congrats on making the merge Sem! You just missed out in Namibia so I'm happy for you that you got there this time. <3
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Semhar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:47:47 pm

Super Semhar Confessional incoming tonight

Prepare yourself!!!!!!
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:17:12 pm

SOME QUESTIONS THE VIEWERS AT HOME MIGHT ASK ABOUT THE SOON TO BE WINNER SEMHAR!!!!

Why did Semhar vote out Laura?

I thought I was toast with a capital T. To keep Tapoli unified, I would've been the ideal vote that round. So I let Caryn + Laura tell me that they were voting out Caryn, then I told Ibe that they were telling me this. Then, when the votes were shut off, I just told everyone how I was voting. I figured that I would cause distrust between Rachel/Laura and Caryn/Ibe, WITH NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH MIGHT I ADD, so that I could last another round.

Yes, the idol was a concern, which is why I didn't do my announcement immediately. But I figured Rachel was useless at everything including finding idols, so I took my chances. Turns out... Ibe had the idol all along, so things worked out for me in the long run huh? I made merge, that's what matters. I felt it was a necessary gamble because I couldn't see a reason why Laura or Rachel would possibly want Caryn out (unless they disliked her), but I could see a reason as to why Ibe/Caryn would want Laura out.

Why did you tell everyone that your partner was Hayden?

I was misinformed and it bit me in the ass. I was told that Rachel's partner was Kim or something, and Ibe's partner was Marissa or something. Turns out it was technically true, but I meant other kinds of partners! grr!!

So yeah, I told Caryn + Ibe that in order to gain trust and create a group of 4. Didn't work. Hayden was leaving anyways, so all it really did was open my eyes to Caryn + Ibe being sneaky sneaky. Of course. Rachel and Ibe were partners too, so why didn't Caryn gun for Rachel? It's because Caryn and Ibe are close, that's why.

TBH we probably would've only gone to one tribal had we voted out Rachel first. She was useless. Her and Caryn. Both of them are useless. I cannot think of a single use for either of them.

So you merged, what now?

Make Ibe think I'm close to him. Make Becky and Coby think I'm close with them. Make Cochran and Ralph think I'm close with them. Make Vytas think he and I are a thing. Just make everyone thing we're close.

Then I wreck shit up.

But I gotta worry about getting caught. The only person I feel like is 100% with me is Cochran at the moment.

As far as plans go, I'll see what a majority of the group wants to do, and then decide if it's in my best interest. Honestly, if it's any of the rookies, then I'm fine. If it's not one of the rookies, then I might need to do some dabbling or maybe kiss an ally goodbye.

How is your game changing?

The beginning of the game creates your reputation. I tried to make myself as reputable as possible for that first half of the game, as I did in Namibia. Forgiving Ibe and Caryn (I haven't forgiven them), being honest, wanting to be allied with people. I'm trying to get people to realize I'm with them so that I never leave.

Then, I tug the strings around. I know where one idol is, so I can use that without using if ifyaknowhatimean. I basically need to lay low for as long as possible.

Ohshit as I type this out, Katie turns out to be a CHEATAH. Thouhts?

Fuck her. I didn't have her in my plans in the first place.

But srsly, she should know people read that shit. YOU HOSTS ARE INVESTED IN THIS GAME, AND CARE PASSIONATELY ABOUT IT! give me an idol?

How would you rank your tribe?

Cochran
--
gap
--
Ibe (but i want him out soon)
Coby
Becky
Ralph
Caryn
--
gap
--
Rachel
--
gap
--
Everyone else

Honestly that middle group with Ibe through to Caryn can change a lot during these first merge rounds.

Plan for the first vote?

Noobie who isn't Rachel. But if it falls on Rachel, then I won't strain my neck.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:32:51 am

What a hot update gurl. You are turned on!

Semhar wrote:Noobie who isn't Rachel. But if it falls on Rachel, then I won't strain my neck.

Soooo; Vytas, Cochran, Shawn are all immune. Katie is in limbo but possibly you might not be able to boot her anyway. Does that mean Marissa?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:54:18 am

Merge Semhar is all kinds of amaze <3 This is what we missed out from in Namibia. icon_cry
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Ashley Underwood » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:55:37 am

Does Sophie feel awful for denying us this goddess last season? Because she should!!

Also, Sem, your avatar is life <3 good thing you didn't make merge last time or you might have given me a run for my money in the best av competition.
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Semhar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:30:59 am

Brenda Lowe wrote:What a hot update gurl. You are turned on!

Semhar wrote:Noobie who isn't Rachel. But if it falls on Rachel, then I won't strain my neck.

Soooo; Vytas, Cochran, Shawn are all immune. Katie is in limbo but possibly you might not be able to boot her anyway. Does that mean Marissa?

Since Katie left, it seems like it's falling onto Rachel I guess?
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:31:51 am

Stephanie Valencia wrote:Merge Semhar is all kinds of amaze <3 This is what we missed out from in Namibia. icon_cry

I'm just the best, that's why icon_cool
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:32:50 am

Ashley Underwood wrote:Does Sophie feel awful for denying us this goddess last season? Because she should!!

Also, Sem, your avatar is life <3 good thing you didn't make merge last time or you might have given me a run for my money in the best av competition.

I spent a lot of seaweed making my skin so perfect and lots of smuggled shampoo bottles to make my hair so perfect JUST for this merge cast pick. 18 days out here, and I look this good? That's thanks to my personal hygiene.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:53:51 am

Ashley Underwood wrote:Does Sophie feel awful for denying us this goddess last season? Because she should!!

Honey you voted her out too. Everyone seems to blame me just because I MAY have been one of the main people pushing it. icon_razz

But that's not important now, you're here in the merge and that's what IS Important! You have a one in eleven shot of winning this game, which is more than you ever had last season. Who's the target you're hearing from most people? If you had to cast the sole vote to send someone home, who would it be?
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Ashley Underwood » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:16:49 pm

Nobody can blame me for voting Semhar because it was my first tribal and like 3rd day in the game - 100% I wasn't voting against the crowd icon_laughing
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Ashley Underwood » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:17:46 pm

Semhar wrote:I spent a lot of seaweed making my skin so perfect and lots of smuggled shampoo bottles to make my hair so perfect JUST for this merge cast pick. 18 days out here, and I look this good? That's thanks to my personal hygiene.

Shhhh girl these people don't need to learn our secrets, or we won't be the only hotties on the beach, y'know?
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Semhar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:42:19 pm

Ashley Underwood wrote:
Semhar wrote:I spent a lot of seaweed making my skin so perfect and lots of smuggled shampoo bottles to make my hair so perfect JUST for this merge cast pick. 18 days out here, and I look this good? That's thanks to my personal hygiene.

Shhhh girl these people don't need to learn our secrets, or we won't be the only hotties on the beach, y'know?

Uh oh... I can't delete the confessional! D:
Semhar
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:32:13 am

Know for next time ;)
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:52:53 pm

So Semhar, we all know your problem in the past was settling for just going along with the ride. Are you trying to avoid that this season? ALSO, how do you plan on standing out so that if you do make final 3, you have a shot at winning?
Jeff Probst
Host

Next

Return to Semhar