Episode 10

15th Voted Out | 3-1-1 Vote | 5th Place | 7th Juror

Episode 10

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:55:20 pm

Final Nine. icon_chaos GJ you!

But it only gets tighter from here. WTactualF just went down at TC?

Was this the new Sem you promised us enacted? Or is there more to that vote than just that?

How does Becky leaving affect your game? Who is now on which sides?

And the million dollar question, who is next to leave, if you get your way?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Re: Episode 10

Postby Semhar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:37:55 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Final Nine. icon_chaos GJ you!

Thank you! To be completely honest, I'm surprised I have made it this far. After being in the minority alliance on old Limici, after seeing Hayden leave after being lied to, and after making a public tribal council plea to hopefully save my ass, I'm just happy to be here.

I realized when walking my dog earlier that I wouldn't be able to be in this game if I lived on the east coast. There's no way I can stay up for the challenges because I work in the morning. I'm so incredibly thankful to be a part of this game, a part of this experience, and I can't believe that something so minor like where I live could possibly prevent me from being here in this game. It just makes me realize that I need to fight hard and continue this effort in order to see myself sitting in the finale with the million dollar check icon_yes

Brenda Lowe wrote:But it only gets tighter from here. WTactualF just went down at TC?

It was just a good old fashioned blindside. Becky can say what she wants, but everyone is antsy about leaving at tribal. Everyone has a little sub conscience voice speaking to them, telling them that they aren't gonna make it. Truth is, people lied to her, and people voted a way that she thought wasn't going to happen. It was as much of a blindside as survivor can get, really. I dunno what Coby was doing, but I think he was angry at people like Ralph changing the vote at the last second because he seems to enjoy doing that. Regardless, he hasn't responded to my apology message, so TBA on his status.

Brenda Lowe wrote:Was this the new Sem you promised us enacted? Or is there more to that vote than just that?

NEW Sem? I've always been this bombastic icon_cool the difference is that I am in a merge that really helps me maneuver. Couldn't maneuver much on Limici, I couldn't maneuver at all on Tapoli. Now, we got paranoia and partners all contributing to my game. Thankfully, I have neither, so I'm not burdened icon_cool

Brenda Lowe wrote:How does Becky leaving affect your game? Who is now on which sides?

At first, I thought Becky might not be the best bet. However, I think it put me in the best single position of this game.

Sides fall like this

Ibe/Rachel/Marissa
Ralph/Cochran/Myself
Shawn/Coby/Ralph [Limici]
Vytas/Cochran/Marissa [Bracari]
Myself/Rachel/Ibrehem [Tapoli]
Coby/Myself
Ibe/Myself
Cochran/myself

and any alliance I don't know about.

Brenda Lowe wrote:And the million dollar question, who is next to leave, if you get your way?

Shawn. He does nothing for my game, and it highlights the threat that Ibe/Marissa/Rachel is for the following tribal council.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:58:01 pm

So Semhar, my question to you at this point in the game is... Have you played the game well enough to actually win the game. Meaning, could you point to thinks to the jury that would warrant them voting for you. If not, how will you go about creating them?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Semhar » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:04:04 am

Jeff Probst wrote:So Semhar, my question to you at this point in the game is... Have you played the game well enough to actually win the game. Meaning, could you point to thinks to the jury that would warrant them voting for you. If not, how will you go about creating them?

I think I have, so long as I am the one who knocks out Ibe when the time comes. I already have the Becky vote and the public tribal council locked up in my resume. If I can manage to influence people enough to knock out Shawn this round, and then Ibe/Marissa/Rachel the following round, then I think I have a great chance at winning if I can manage to make it to the end. However, it's always a battle. If I make FTC, the only reasonably easy opponent I have in this game would be Rachel or MAYBE Vytas depending on what he can do with his idol n shit.

After tonight, I feel like I've gained some momentum with the Jury. I just need to keep on trucking.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:46:52 am

I gotta ask, was there a little schadenfraude in waiting till last minute to tell Ralph the vote was changing? A little revenge perhaps mmhmm?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Semhar » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:17:13 am

Brenda Lowe wrote:I gotta ask, was there a little schadenfraude in waiting till last minute to tell Ralph the vote was changing? A little revenge perhaps mmhmm?

TBH probably. I got one up on Ralph and still hopefully kept him as my bitch, I did enjoy that bit quite a lot.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:18:30 am

from this moment on i'll probably be off of confessionals because I'm working today AND WE ONLY GET 24 HOURS TO CHAT TO OUR COMPETITORS!!!!

have a nice day! I'll explain myself tonight for whatever I do. Vote might change from Shawn, but tbh everythings changed in my game from who's my main ally to who's my main target.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:29:37 pm

Marissa and Rachel are trying to get me to vote out Ralph while I'm telling them over and over again that I would rather vote out Shawn.

Uhhhh bitch, I'm the swing vote here not you. You best be offering what I want. Thnks.
Semhar
Juror

Postby Semhar » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:44:58 pm

Rachel wrote:Cochran isn't voting for Shawn. And I doubt we'll have Coby next round anyway.

And no offense Semhar, but I think I missed something, why do you want Shawn booted so bad anyway?

Bitch can you read English, I've said it over and over again why I think it's for the best.

You'redaft.
Semhar
Juror

Return to Semhar