Fallen Comrads

12th Voted Out | 5-3 Vote | 8th Place | 4th Juror

Fallen Comrads

Postby Rachel » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:26:51 pm

Might as well do these now.

20th and 19th: The irrelevant early boots

I can hardly even remember you bastards names, why should I give you guys your own tribute. You both were meh as fuck and honestly I like to think that those first two rounds were just the prologue to the season since you guys didn't add enough to even be considered apart of this cast.

18th: Kim

Oh what could of been... Honestly Kim I liked you a lot, and had Vytas not been a dumbass you would of gone a LOT farther. You had the connections you needed come merge, you just got fucked over at the swap BIG TIME! You could of easily won it, but... Yeah no. Sorry girl :(

17th: Haydumb

HA OUTLASTED YOU BITCH!!!

Honestly I do kind of wish it was Semhar that went instead of you, but god damn we're you stupid. Like legit had you had one brain cell I might of liked you, but... Nope, and as such your boot only helped us in the long run.

Cause you sucked.

16th: P-P-Peter

Never met you, so Idc. NEXT!

15th: Skinny Ryan

Admittedly you were kind of funny on the boards. Like legit I was considering pulling you onto my tribe during the swap I loved you that much. Sadly though it wasn't meant to be, and you got booted 5-1. Shane that you couldn't be more active, but thems the breaks and I understand that shit.

14th: John

I honestly forgot you were in the game you were that irrelevant. Sure you fucked your tribe over in challenges... THREE TIMES! But outside if that nobody have a shit about you. So bye

13th: Laura-Goddess

icon_cry

I still regret not being able to save you. You were one of the best people here and I loved our time together. It's such a shame things turned out the way they did, but hopefully we can meet again on the Stranded Forums and make hot hot love there.

12th: Katie

Ya know... I'd feel bad about what happened to you, but you kind of did it to yourself. Rule number one of ORGs, DON'T REVIEL YOUR ID! EVER! Like really girl what were you thinking! You had such a good shot at winning to only for you to go and ruin it. So gj there.

11th: Caryn

Lol icon_lol

10th: Becky

Honestly you boot sucked. Even though we didn't PM much I thought you were amazing and I wish we had the chance to work together. Sadly we were both at the wrong place at the wrong time and you lost because of it, which fucking sucks tbh :/

9th: Ralph

GOD DAMMIT RALPH FUCKING WRITE THAT FANFIC CHAPTER ALREADY! YOU AREN'T GETTING A SECTION UNTIL YOU DO BITCH!!!

8th: Rachel

The true star and winner, girl you were simply the greatest. You were hot as shit, fun as hell to chat with, and over all the best player. It's so sad that Vytas was a fucking idiot and flipped on you, cause you could of won easily!

7th: Coby

Honestly you were fun as hell, and the fact that you went after me sucks cause if Ibe and Marissa couldn't win I wanted you to. However it wasn't meant to be and you were screwed at your tribal, sorry man.

6th: Marissa

Even before Laura-Goddess, you were by far my favorite bitch out here! You were strong, loud, and in charge and weren't afraid if anybody. You had not only my respect, but also my love and friendship. The only way I would of ever voted you out would of been had me you and Ibe made it to the Final 3 and I SOMEHOW won immunity.

So basically never.

You were also the only reason we got Ibe to the final 2, so gj girl ^_^

5th: Semhar

Lol idek what the fuck happened with us. I'm sure others will shrug it off as nothing, but our rivalry was one of the weirdest relationships I've with anybody. First I voted out your friend, then you fuck over Laura-Goddess, then we work together for two rounds, than I help fuck over Ralph, then we fight for a round before we go. Like lol wtf even was that?

Still bitter about Laura-Goddess though you fucking bitch icon_redface

4th: Vytas

You don't deserve a FC

3rd: Shawn

Um... Gj on almost winning?

The final 2: Ibe and Cochran

I'm voting for Ibe no question. I'd say something now about you two... But let's wait till the FTC ok icon_laughing
Rachel
Juror

Re: Fallen Comrads

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:16:13 am

Rachel wrote:9th: Ralph

GOD DAMMIT RALPH FUCKING WRITE THAT FANFIC CHAPTER ALREADY! YOU AREN'T GETTING A SECTION UNTIL YOU DO BITCH!!!

icon_koffkoff
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Rachel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:51:27 am

9th: Ralph

FANFIC BUDDY ^_^

Yeah in game we weren't that close, but I get the feeling that if we weren't caught on opposite sides and I wasn't so busy come merge we would of gotten along pretty well. You were always such a strong force of positivity and you always brought a smile to everyone's face. Your boot was also a major turning point in the season to so good job on that one ^_^
Rachel
Juror

Postby Rachel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:00:12 pm

And now for the Final 2

Cochran: I'll be totally honest here, I was going to vote for you since you did answer my question the best and showed that you did play the worst game out there. However... YOU WERE TOO FUCKING MUCH!!! Like really you were so bad that I just couldn't vote for you, so as such you lost my vote, which would of gone to you for being awful, for being too awful. Gj
Rachel
Juror

Return to Rachel