Episode 15

Portuguese Runner-Up | 1-8 Vote

Episode 15

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:29:49 pm

Final four.

Tell me how you win from here. Map it out for me.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Re: Episode 15

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:34:25 pm

Was about to post this in Ep14 but i might as well post it here.

So yeah I explained this to Brenda but I'll type it out here.

I'm god awful at everything challenge related, thats not a part of my game I can rely on icon_biggrin So i'm not gonna do the final challenge past what I've already done.

Brenda turned off the post counts in confessionals, so I can lie and say I made it to like 700 billion but i fucked up at like 164 or watever and didnt notice it until it was too late and noone will know until after the game is over.

I dont think that I'd be able to beat any of the other three at this challenge unless they all broke all there hands... and even then idk icon_laughing

But yeah, hopefully Ibe really thinks i'm with him 100% and we will stick together and boot shawn, and if shawn wins immunity then we'll go after Vytas. if ibe is with me worst case scenario is I draw rocks.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:43:22 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Final four.

Tell me how you win from here. Map it out for me.

Well I mean If shawn wins immunity then we vote him out and i'm in the end with Ibe and Vytas. I talk a big game and apologize here and there for hurting people, but not a ton because I need to own what I did. Also, I need to seperate my game from vytas's as much as possible. If people think we were together then they'll vote for him. I mean dont get me wrong we totally were but I can always lie to the jurors...

I think I have the least likely chance to win out of the 4 that are left, but the chance is still there. I need to KILL FTC to secure the votes that I think I have.

But also, if shawn doesnt win immunity, I'm gonna talk to him and tell him that if he makes it to the end and i'm on the jury he has my vote hands down, cuz he played a great game blahblahblah. If he thinks I respect him and THATS why I'm voitng him off then that may earn me his vote after we boot him (provided that we do boot him) if I do this and he wins immunity... well.. I'm pretty fucked icon_lol
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:44:20 pm

Cochran wrote:
Well I mean If shawn wins immunity then we vote him out

icon_no Doesn't win immunity*
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:16:15 pm

Ohk so last time I'm gonna run through this.

Cochran- Ralph Semhar Shawn? Becky?

Ibe- Rachel Marissa Becky?

Vytas- Coby Caryn Shawn? Becky?

Sem said that if I hit the end she would vote for me, and I promised the same to her. She can break the promise but If she does I cant win. Shawn, If I go with the plan above, then theres a good chance I'll have his vote. I dont think he'd vote for Ibe but he could definitely vote for Vytas. I really think I have ralph 100%.

Rachel is on ibe 1000% Marissa is a wash. She was probably upset that Ibe lied to Sem, and her... but I think she hates me and Vytas even more.

Coby is not a set vote for Vytas, but I think that he would pick him over me and Ibe (definitely over me). Caryn isnt set either... I don't think she'd vote for me, and vytas and her never clicked I think, so there is a big chance that she votes Ibe.

Becky again is a wash. She hated Vytas in game but if she respects his game then the votes all him.

I think earning one more vote with the FTC wont be impossible. It'll definitely be hard.. but not impossible.

So another scenario is everyone hates me and I get no votes icon_biggrin Very possible. But we'll see.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:49:29 am

Holy fuck Shawn might win immunity. Vytas threw the fucking challenge I just know it...

Ibe has to win this. he fucking has to.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:29:43 am

Told shawn i respected his game and was targeting him becaue if he wins immunity he'll win the game.

We'll see how it goes. hopefully he wont get offended or anything.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:21:40 pm

So your mind is made up. Try to boot Shawn if he doesn't win, try to boot Ibe if Shawn wins.

Any thoughts of booting Vytas at all? How do you think his game compares to Ibe's say?

And any fears that they might be right now trying to organize your ouster, be it in lieu of Shawn or Ibe. How confident are you in a tiebreaker situation and any fears people might play on that as an easy tie to aim for?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:36:37 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:So your mind is made up. Try to boot Shawn if he doesn't win, try to boot Ibe if Shawn wins.

Any thoughts of booting Vytas at all? How do you think his game compares to Ibe's say?

And any fears that they might be right now trying to organize your ouster, be it in lieu of Shawn or Ibe. How confident are you in a tiebreaker situation and any fears people might play on that as an easy tie to aim for?

Oh did I say I was going to boot Ibe if shawn wins?? I'm not. I'm gonna gun for Vytas to try and avoid a tie breaker. I think Ibe's game is garbage compared to vytas's. and hopefully the jury thinks the same. If Shawn wins then I'm gonna talk to ibe about blindsiding Vytas and I think Ibe would understand. I know that vytas is targeting Ibe, and shawn will target either me or vytas. So all I need is Ibe and vytas goes home.

They may be trying to give me the boot, but if they do then they're making a terrible mistake, especially on ibe's part. If he wants a chance at winning he needs me in the finals and needs to hope that they jury sees me as a horrible person/goat.

I'm extremely worried about the tie breaker, apparently vytas says its not going to be rocks. not sure if I buy it but whatever. all I know is that if I can make it a 2-1-1 on vytas or a 3-1 on shawn thatd make my life insanely easier.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:42:34 pm

Ooooh. Oh I read "Ibe has to win this" as he was gone in Shawn's place if he doesn't.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:44:35 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Ooooh. Oh I read "Ibe has to win this" as he was gone in Shawn's place if he doesn't.

No I meant he has to win this because if he doesn't then shawn would.

thats if vytas did actually fuck up like he claims he did. icon_surprised i dunno why hed lie about that so.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:44:39 pm

Also for clarity, rocks would never be used at F4. I know we did it last Season but I believe the logic to that was that someone wasn't online for it, and we needed to give the finalists as much time as possible to prep.

Like a 1-1-1-1 tie is impossible. And a 2-2 tie would see those two immune and the immune person immune and only one person left to pull a rock..
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:46:02 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Also for clarity, rocks would never be used at F4. I know we did it last Season but I believe the logic to that was that someone wasn't online for it, and we needed to give the finalists as much time as possible to prep.

Got it. Alol if it's a challenge I lose. So in that case, I definitely can't have it be a tie icon_lol
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:46:54 pm

Edited my post above btw. That's why it's always a fire-making challenge on Survivor if it comes down to that.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:47:38 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:
Like a 1-1-1-1 tie is impossible. And a 2-2 tie would see those two immune and the immune person immune and only one person left to pull a rock..

Oh I know, but mike and ashley had the votes on them and THEY picked the rocks, not david who wasnt immune.

thats just what i was thinkin.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:43:09 pm

yeah I wasn't there to do a challenge so they just made Mike pick a rock for it. Lucky him! icon_redface
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50:32 pm

Fucking fuck ashley i didnt know you would say the number i got up too god damnit.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Frank the Tank » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:56:43 pm

Cochran wrote:Fucking fuck ashley i didnt know you would say the number i got up too god damnit.

Oh wow, that must be so embarrassing. Least you weren't last!
Frank the Tank
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:02:26 pm

Frank the Tank wrote:
Cochran wrote:Fucking fuck ashley i didnt know you would say the number i got up too god damnit.

Oh wow, that must be so embarrassing. Least you weren't last!

eh im not to embarased i know i suck at these things, but i already lied about doing well icon_lol
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:17:32 pm

I thought that was "doing pretty well" considering your challenge record icon_whistling
Brenda Lowe
Host

Next

Return to Cochran