FTC

Portuguese Runner-Up | 1-8 Vote

FTC

Postby Cochran » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:45:00 am

So if I go to the end with Rachel and Shawn.

It'll end up most likely

Rachel- Ibe, Becky?, Marissa? Coby?

Shawn- Caryn, Ralph? Becky? Coby?

Me- Ralph? Vytas, Marissa? Semhar

I think Ralph is more likely to vote for me. I know Coby and Becky wont vote for me no madder what at this point, and if Caryn hates me half as much as I think she does then she wont vote for me either.

But I think I have a good chance on Marissa's vote, depending on how FTC goes.

That has to be my best bet.

Other option is Me shawn Semhar

Shawn- Caryn? Ralph? Becky? Coby?

Semhar- Caryn? Ibe, Rachel, Becky?, Coby? Marissa?

Me- Ralph? Vytas, Marissa?

Yeah so that doesnt work really. Choice one it has to be.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Re: FTC

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:28:14 pm

Just looking at your two trios there; why did you not look at you / Rachel / Sem?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:03:12 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Just looking at your two trios there; why did you not look at you / Rachel / Sem?

I just figured rachel and sem are my biggest issues in each scenario. But your right, they do share a lot of the potential votes.

Rachel- Ibe Coby? Becky? Marissa?

Semhar- Caryn Coby? Becky?

Me- Ralph Vytas Shawn? Marissa?

That might be my best bet... It's just a madder of getting there. In that case we cant vote rachel off tonight. If marissa plays her amulet then we boot Coby.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:00:45 pm

alol, don't take that as advice icon_laughing I just thought it was odd you'd do this three and that three but not the third configuration of the same players.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:48:55 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:alol, don't take that as advice icon_laughing I just thought it was odd you'd do this three and that three but not the third configuration of the same players.

icon_lol I just didnt think about it because in bothscenarios they get more votes then shawn, but i think shawn would vote for me so.

And i may want to bring Ibe also. but i still have time to think this through.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:25:49 pm

OK So rachel is gone now icon_lol

Gonna fix this a bit

Heres my thought process

Me- Ralph? Semhar? Becky? Marissa?

Shawn- Ralph? Coby? Caryn? Becky? Ibe? Rachel

Vytas- Semhar? Coby? Caryn? Becky? MArissa? Ibe?

Ralph will almost definitely vote for me. If I tell marissa she's going home before her vote off, she may vote for me. Becky will probably vote for shawn, but if she thinks hes a goat then her vote is up in the air. I think semhar will vote for me, i just need to handle her vote off delicately.

Ok so i'll put the votes where i think theyll actually lay.

Me- Ralph Semhar Marissa

Shawn- Becky, Rachel

Vytas- Caryn Ibe Coby

Or I mean, it could also not go that way at all icon_laughing I'm thinking thisll be the final 3. I need to make a move against vytas. Like one where hes on the outs, probably at f5. like use sem and shawn to target ibe if he's trying to bring ibe into the f4 or something. I think that'll solidify me as in charge in the Jury's eyes. And I mean if they still dont vote for me at that point then it's cuz i've made too many people mad, and I cant do much to fix that icon_biggrin
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:25:06 pm

Cochran- Shawn Ralph Vytas

Ibe- Rachel Caryn Coby

Up in the air Marissa, Becky, Semhar.

I think MArissa would vote for pretty much anyone thats not me if I blindside her this week... and Semhar would vote for me in a heartbeat, I'm ALMOST sure of that.

so

Cochran- ralph shawn vytas semhar

Ibe- Caryn Coby Rachel MArissa

Leaving it all up to Becky. Gonna have to pull a really big FTC for this to work out, but It's looking like my best bet.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:22:04 pm

I'm 99% positive we're gonna have a F3.

I think Bringing Vytas and Ibe with me is my best option to take it all. BECAUSE ibe and vytas will be splitting the votes from one side of the jurors, while i will hopefully be taking all the votes from the other side.

Cochran- Ralph, Semhar, Shawn, Becky?

Vytas- Coby. Caryn, Becky?

Ibe- Rachel, Marissa, Becky?

Ralph will 100% vote for me over Ibe and Vytas. neither of them really talked to him so. Semhar just said that she would vote for me if i got to the end if i did the same for her, and ofcourse I said yes, I mean come on thats a jury vote right there icon_laughing (but if sem doesn hit the end and im not there i will definitely vote for her.) But I think the only person she'd vote for besides me would be shawn. And shawn would probably vote for me, Ibe hasnt talked to him much as far as I know and idk how he is with vytas...

Coby hates me and he also called Ibe fake in the tribal with all the callouts so thats a Vytas vote. Caryn and i never got along and Ibe backstabbed her so thats a vytas vote.

Rachel is 100% no doubt gonna vote for Ibe. And marissa?? idk about marissa but she seemed pretty mad when she left so If she voted for Ibe thatd be fine.

Which leaves it all on Becky. Becky and vytas never got along... so I'm pretty sure she wont vote there. Ibe? maybe. He did backstab her. idk if its as bad as I did but he definitely did. So her vote could be on either of us.

If I were to bring shawn to the F3, whoever was the third person (ibe or vytas) would get all of the votes I had for the other person and win the game. Thats why even though shawn is a goat, I cant take him to the F3.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:29:00 pm

Bumping this now that you can actually use it. Guess this wasn't too ambitious after all.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:30:49 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Bumping this now that you can actually use it. Guess this wasn't too ambitious after all.

Definitely not as ambitious as my other FTC thread icon_lol
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:42:02 pm

Highlights of my game-

1. Being in every alliance I could find on limici
2. Voting in the wrong thread and getting peter booted.
3. loosing that challenge where we had to post pictures and I only had to post 4 and everyone else could do like 7.
4. Having a final two deal with half of the game
5. losing the f6 challenge because I was the slowest one who posted while marissa was on mobile
6. helping vytas find both immunity idols
7. Not thinking of telling shawn to vote vytas so that vytas almost stayed.
8. and the best of all my John Cochrans Road To FTC thread
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:56:26 pm

Are these things to tell the Jury about? icon_unsure
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:58:26 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Are these things to tell the Jury about? icon_unsure

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol Ofcourse not Brenda. Making another thread for that rn
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:59:23 pm

Also I'm gonna be honest, I didn't really pay too much attention to your various Juror vote breakdowns because so many results could be on and with the F3/F2 twist etc.. icon_laughing

But now that you know the F2 for sure for sure. Run me through it again. Who are your 'for-sure' votes and who are Ibe's? Who is leaning his way that you might steal and who is leaning your way that you need to secure? Who are a complete toss-up?

And Jurors aside, give me the honest comparison of your and his games. What are you going to highlight tomorrow and what are you going to gloss over? What are his strongest points and biggest weaknesses? Will you attack his game, just defend your own or a mix?

I guess just talk me through how you take this finalist spot and turn it into a win.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:25:13 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Also I'm gonna be honest, I didn't really pay too much attention to your various Juror vote breakdowns because so many results could be on and with the F3/F2 twist etc.. icon_laughing

But now that you know the F2 for sure for sure. Run me through it again. Who are your 'for-sure' votes and who are Ibe's? Who is leaning his way that you might steal and who is leaning your way that you need to secure? Who are a complete toss-up?

And Jurors aside, give me the honest comparison of your and his games. What are you going to highlight tomorrow and what are you going to gloss over? What are his strongest points and biggest weaknesses?

I guess just talk me through how you take this finalist spot and turn it into a win.

Yeah I don't blame you, they we're more for me tbh icon_biggrin

LAST TIME

Cochran- Ralph, Semhar, Shawn, Vytas?

Ibe, Rachel Coby, Marissa, Caryn? Becky?

I really think it's gonna split up 3 to 3 with the other 3 as grabbable votes, but before they hear the FTC I think thats how they're leaning. Vytas is also probably insanely mad at me right now and I know he has hissy fits so I'm glad HE gets the night to cool down. Even though I would love to get cussed the fuck out by these people at FTC. Thats how you know they really care. You watch Cagayan?? Tony got all this fucking hate by the jury and won in a landslide. I'm definitely the Tony to Ibe's Woo.

Well I'm going to talk about how I made a lot of alliances, and as people became threats to win the game I tried to take them out. I did hurt a lot of people but for me I agree a lot with Todd herzog in the fact that in this game you need to separate the emotional attachments you have with the ultimate goal which is winning the entire game. I really fucking like these people for the most part (coby and caryn are eh) but even so I wouldn't have replaced anyone that I've played with.

Ibe's game was a lot of coat tail riding with Two challenge wins at the ed which were options that I gave him. Me. If I didnt chose to vote vytas off then he would have never had the tie breaker chance, so if he claims that was a move of his then I'll shut that shit down. He got to the merge pretty fucking easily, riding rachels coattails over on Tapoli, And then riding Marissa's coattails for the first half of the merge. He decided to vote off marissa, but thats because me and vytas convinced him that he was going home (which we thought was possible, but still). No votes for him and he turned on his biggest ally. And then after Marissa got the boot, Guess who's coattails he jumped on for the rest of the Game??? You're looking at him. F5 vote, Sem. Mine and vytas's idea Ibe could've flipped the script but didnt. F4 vote, Vytas. Well I mean this was saving his life, but he could've done something. And F3 he chooses to take me to the end.

Yeah, he did win the tie breaker, but for a challenge monster, he only won 2 IC's. I won 1 Immunity challenge and I'm literally disabled when it comes to them so having two under your belt can't be too impressive.

All he has over me is that he didnt get blood on his hands. I really do think that. I want to hear what he thinks he did that warrants him the win, because honeslty I dont think he did all that much.

Thank you so much for posting this brenda, definitely helped me add some stuff for my opening speech, and got me to realize what i have to say to discredit Ibe's game.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:29:14 pm

Another thing Ibe was is that he was Loyal. never wavered unless he had to.

I was literally the opposite. I was completely disloyal. The only F2s I had that i didnt vote against we're Ibe and Ralph. (my first main alliance, and my last made alliance)
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Return to Cochran