Episode 09

Portuguese Runner-Up | 1-8 Vote

Episode 09

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:57:08 pm

Well that was an almost unanimous decision to start off the merge!

Other than Caryn, do you know who was the second vote for Rachel?

What do you make of Ibe playing his idol?

At this point who is your next target?

Are you thinking about the end game at all or simply taking things round by round?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 09

Postby Brenda Lowe » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:31:20 pm

I am curious to your future plans right this minute.

So I can watch you change your mind by this time tomorrow. icon_laughing

Also what was that "Vytas fucked you" stuff at the tail end of your last confessional?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:24:43 pm

Stephanie Valencia wrote:Well that was an almost unanimous decision to start off the merge!

Other than Caryn, do you know who was the second vote for Rachel?

What do you make of Ibe playing his idol?

At this point who is your next target?

Are you thinking about the end game at all or simply taking things round by round?

Right?? I thought that it was gonna be a lot closer than that.

It was shawn who didnt vote caryn cuz he wasnt around to change his vote, noone holds that aginst him icon_biggrin

Vytas is my target. I'll explain in the post answering Brenda's question.

A Little of both, Going after big threats and working out who I want in the finals with me. Thinking ralph and shawn at the moment, but thatll take some work. If I wasnt thinking end game i would be on vytas's side right now.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:35:49 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:I am curious to your future plans right this minute.

Also what was that "Vytas fucked you" stuff at the tail end of your last confessional?

I thought caryn wasn't going home.. I was really Paranoid icon_lol

And idk I've kinda dug myself pretty deep this time. dunno if changing my mind is an option.

Vytas said

Vytas wrote:one of becky/ralph/shawn/semhar. who's the easiest?

So I told everyone on that list (minus shawn) about it, and am about to tell coby when i'm done posting this. The plan is to flip the script on Vytas.

I dont feel like typing out the plan again so i'll show you what i sent to Ralph

Cochran wrote:Yeah it should be, everyone wanted to vote her out tonight originally so shouldnt be too hard icon_lol

And yeah definitely icon_biggrin

Heres what im thinkin ralph, tell me what you think.

Vytas thinks the spread is

me him rachel marissa ibe and he wants to pull in coby/sem

against you becky shawn.

BUT

I let him know that you, becky, shawn, coby, sem are gonna vote for.. lets say Rachel. Thats half the tribe. I mean he can try and take one of you guys, but you all know he was gunning for you, besides coby cuz he hasnt answered yet.

So noone flips, I'll be like "im not going to rocks for rachel" and then maybe he'd be willing to play his idol on her, or maybe even me ("so that i'll go to rocks") but BAM we vote for him, hes gone.

What do you think?

I think its pretty sound if everyone keeps there mouths shut.

I already told becky and sem there names were off the table, Coby's name wasnt even in the fucking list, and Ralphs on board so the only one with ANY REASON to not stick with it is shawn... but after being the outcast on the vote tonight, maybe if me and ralph play it up we can say we're his only chance??

The awesome part is, if this fails and vytas ends up playin the idol on himself, we still have the numbers 5-4 and theres no idol out there icon_mml So unless you guys put out another one, he'll go home next?Not really there yet. The only thing to do really is to not let him win immunity... which is gonna be hard cuz I blow hard at chalenges icon_biggrin
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:29:41 pm

FUCKING COBY read my message to him and then went offline, icon_cry

That was some important shit, he shoulve just not even looked at it!!
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:06:16 am

Why do you want Vytas gone? I would have thought with you two being friends and after everything you went through together on Bracari, he'd be way down your target list.

You said this much;

Cochran wrote:A Little of both, Going after big threats and working out who I want in the finals with me. Thinking ralph and shawn at the moment, but thatll take some work. If I wasnt thinking end game i would be on vytas's side right now.

but that really doesn't get into it very specifically. With Vytas leaving what does that open for you endgame wise that doesn't happen if he is still in?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:34:00 am

Brenda Lowe wrote:Why do you want Vytas gone? I would have thought with you two being friends and after everything you went through together on Bracari, he'd be way down your target list.

You said this much;

Cochran wrote:A Little of both, Going after big threats and working out who I want in the finals with me. Thinking ralph and shawn at the moment, but thatll take some work. If I wasnt thinking end game i would be on vytas's side right now.

but that really doesn't get into it very specifically. With Vytas leaving what does that open for you endgame wise that doesn't happen if he is still in?

I've been wanting to vote off Vytas for a long time, even when we were over on Bracari. He's a huge threat, and if he gets close to the endgame I think he'd win hands down. And I have quite a few friends over here on Narbasi if I'm in a place that I actualy think I am. Plus, if I make this move It'll help build my resume. Theres only a few times where i'm gonna get the option to make a move, especially on vytas, and I want to do it before the numbers dwindle down too low.

Well right now he's targeting some of the people i'm trying to take to the end (ralph shawn), he's carving out his end game, and even though I am probably involved with it, he knows that people will probably see me as riding his coattails because he's more abrasive and vocal. Plus since we got together, all that everyone still in the gam knows is that I've been doing what he said. And for the most part thats been true.

Pretty much if I get rid of Vytas, 1 it gets a target off my back

and 2 gives me the option to go through the rest of the game how I want to, rather than running everything by him.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:24:21 pm

Semhar just let coby know that me and her are working close together for absolutley no reason.

I knew everything that coby had sent to her but she fucking sent him a message ment for me anyways.

God damnit icon_glare
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:48:47 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:

You Called it brenda.

Semhar is scared of the limicians. I think vytas knows I betrayed him. But we're gonna vote out becky tonight, and hopefully rally the troops onto the other side tomorrow.

My plan was way to much wishful thinking. And now vytas is actin weird, and I may very well go home tonight if I dont play my cards right.

Question for hosts, is it stil immunity bearer breaks ties?? or do i have to wait and seE?
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Ashley Underwood » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:09:49 pm

Might need to double-check with Jeff on that, but..... how were tied merge votes dealt with last season? :P
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:12:06 pm

Ashley Underwood wrote:Might need to double-check with Jeff on that, but..... how were tied merge votes dealt with last season? :P

Marissa said it said that in the rules, but I dont remember reading that.

And yeah thats what I thought when she said that icon_lol
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Ashley Underwood » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:18:39 pm

In the event of a pre-merge tie, the immunity bearer (including tribes) will always break the tie breaker with a final vote. There will be NO REVOTE.

This is the official rule listed - I'm not sure if this is strictly pre-merge though. I will ask. If I don't get back to you, icon_mystery
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:24:43 pm

Ashley Underwood wrote:
In the event of a pre-merge tie, the immunity bearer (including tribes) will always break the tie breaker with a final vote. There will be NO REVOTE.

This is the official rule listed - I'm not sure if this is strictly pre-merge though. I will ask. If I don't get back to you, icon_mystery

Yeah thats what I thought, and alright, Thanks ash!
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:11:29 pm

Vytas wrote:i got people saying you're plotting against me vor this vote.
what's up with that?

icon_chaos

Bad decisions by John Cochran ALL over the place
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:12:25 pm

Cochran wrote:
Vytas wrote:i got people saying you're plotting against me vor this vote.
what's up with that?

icon_chaos

Bad decisions by John Cochran ALL over the place

Also, got a little bit defensive in my PM bck to him, hope he doesnt read too much into it.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:19:52 pm

Who is telling him that? Or rather, who do you think is telling him that?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:52:54 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Who is telling him that? Or rather, who do you think is telling him that?

Almost positive it's Coby. Fuck that guy, really icon_lol I hope becky wins and we get to vote him out tonight.

He also doesnt want to work with ralph and shawn, which was my plan to do with Sem after this vote.

But yknow what, Sem is probably not with me anyways so icon_biggrin I say that because she was against voitng off anyone on the other side, and she seems to think imici is supicious, when Tapoli/vytas is much more suspicious IMO

Not exactly sure what i'm gonna do to be honest...
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:03:25 pm

didnt get to send my message to ralph about the votebefore you guys shut down PM's

Damnit icon_cry
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:41:47 pm

Aww wwhyd you show mine first?? Am i going home?
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Return to Cochran