Fallen Conrades

Portuguese Runner-Up | 1-8 Vote

Fallen Conrades

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:56:02 am

Image Never met you

Image heard you were a god, but never met you

My first alliance in Stranded in Portugal icon_wub I'm sorry you had to go when you did, you through Peter un the bus way to quickly and I was scared you'd do te same to me. Hopefully no hard feelings and we can catch up when this is all over icon_smile

Imagenever met you

You're definitely onea my favorite people I met in this game, and my bad for not posting in the right thread when you got the boot. Vytas would've gone home and not been in the F4 icon_lol But It is what it is. I do still gotta kick you're ass in fifa though icon_redface

Image never met you

Johnny boy you were an awesome guy, same with peter I screwed you really hard and I completely apologize for that. You and Peter shoulda made the merge, but it is what it is. I know you get stressed out easy but you should definitely keep going with these things, I can tell you can do some damage a few games in.

Sucks your redemption round didn't go the way you wanted it to. Sounded like real life became a problem for you, which sucked a lot. You we're a really chill dude though, and you did almost make the merge for a third time?? shows some skill there definitely.

Oh Katie... It sucks you had to go the way you did. BUT. you were a huge threat, and I wouldve had to try and get you out eventually. You definitely had a head for the game, and I was legitimately scared of you come merge time. Who knows the damage you could've done. Love you icon_wub
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Re: Fallen Conrades

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:50:03 am

We started this game really rocky because you tried starting shit with me and ralph, and then I called you unfunny and annoying.. icon_lol I personally think your hilarious, but you never seemed to care for me, which is whatever now. But even after I tried to form something with you you ignored me for a few days so. Yeah idk I can tell we both weren't eachothers favorite people out there icon_biggrin

You we're what I thought was my biggest threat come merge time. Which sucked because I did think you were an awesome person and wanted to work with you. But that made you even more threatening. Skinny Ryan left me with the advice of "If you screw becky, she has the ability to round up the troops and get you back" or something like that.. and I was legitimately scared, so you had to go icon_sad Hopefully we can clear stuff up after this is all over icon_wub

Ralph my man!! We said we were gonna run this thing together, its a fucking travesty that you got booted when you did. I was hoping we'd end up in the end together. Out of all the promises I made, the one to you was 100% legit and I wouldnt have broken it even if you wouldve killed me in the FTC. and you're DEFINITELY the onlym person I can say that about. If I make it to the end then I hope I did you proud.

Well rachel I hardly talked to you so I don't have much to say. You we're a fire cracker though and I liked how you picked fights with people some times, made my life a lot easier.

Fuckin Coby. We we're really cool on Limici, and then the merge comes and you hate my face for no reason? I mean you we're the first one to pick up that I was a lying peice of scum icon_lol so I do definitely give you credit there. You were a smart player, and a fire cracker, which snowballed into a lot of people hating me. But you definitely made this game more interesting so I gotta thank you a ton.

MArissa. I understand you're hurt by me backstabbing you, but I realized how big of a threat you were and just couldn't take you to the end. You would've beat anyone in the FTC by a landslide and I'm in this to win it. You are an amazing person and I'm happy we got to play together, and hopefully you won't hate me forever icon_wub You deserved to win this game and I'm sorry for robbing you. I'm really looking forward to you cussing me out at FTC if I make it there, OR cussing me out in the jury if I dont.

Semhar, you are a great person, and you we're a part of pretty much ALL of my stranded experience. It was awesome to be able to play this game with you again and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I knew you were a threat to win, and when I saw you voted for me, I knew you had to get the boot. I hope you don't take it too hard icon_unsure Hopefully once this is over we can catch up, and maybe one day we'll get to play together again icon_smile
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:09:53 pm

Shawny boy, you we're the dark horse man and you may just win this thing. If Ibe loses the challenge then we're shit outa luck and you definitely get a deserved win. You we're a chill guy also, and hopefully we can be friends when this is all over.

For a good portion of the game we didnt talk, and then we alligned when it seemed convenient for us to do so. I think that was your game for the most part, and I wasnt a big fan of it. don't get me wrong you're a cool guy but I dont think you deserve to win. If you do take this over shawn or vytas then I'm claiming bitter jury syndrome because the two of them had played much better games then you. I dont want to toot my own horn but I think I have also.

Vytas, my partner in crime. We totally fucking destroyed this season, broke a curse, and it was awesome. every fucking minute of it. Our games we're very similar except for the fact that I have blood dripping all over my hand and you were never getting close to anyone the way I did so I got all the hate. Out of the 4 that are left you deserve to win this the most, and if you do I wouldn't be as upset. If I get booted tonight, you have my vote hands down no madder what tis said. and I'll preach your name to the jury big time. If shawn wins though, i'm going after you for the boot like a bat out of hell. but again man, it was awesome playing with you, and hopefully we can do this again some time icon_biggrin
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:10:38 pm

And also, icon_lol at me mispelling Comrades
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:40:24 pm

NOW DO THE HOSTS :D

(optional....)
Ashley Underwood