Episode 10

13th Voted Out | 5-1 Vote | 7th Place | 5th Juror

Episode 10

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:55:02 pm

Final Nine. icon_chaos GJ you!

But it only gets tighter from here. WTactualF just went down at TC? Did you feel like you needed to get that off your chest before you "left" or were you just looking to liven things up?

How does Becky leaving affect your game?

And the million dollar question, who is next to leave, if you get your way?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Re: Episode 10

Postby Coby » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:05:47 pm

You know I had an intuition that I was going to be in trouble tonight and I know that Vytas was targeting Becky. Obvious was obvious. I even asked him flat out in a pm. I really feel this means Tapoli/Bracari are together and they're going after the Limicis. If I didn't go tonight, I thought I would be out within the next few rounds, so why not stir it up and cause controversy around myself. Cochran was being a rat like I thought, Vytas and Marissa knew exactly what was going on like I thought. They all were pussyfooting around the boot, I know where I stand. I'm not sure if Vytas would've ever played his idol to be honest. I feel slightly surprised but not really. I know I'm in a tough spot and I just closed the doors with a lot of people. So I think I'm going to become the scapegoat here for a lot of votes from here on out. I had this incessant fear of the Tapolis and they just proved me right tonight. How I wish I had Katie's idol right now. Or all of the immunities ever. Miracles don't happen often, but I'm absolutely certain I need one, badly. There is obviously no one that I can turn to. No one. Shit. My only hope is that I look enough like an idiot to be kept around. Ralph/Shawn or whoever was not included in this vote are obviously better at the game socially than I am right now. I definitely have a long road ahead of me. Part of me wants to cry but I know if I can find some way to get out of this I will. They're going to turn on each other at some point and they might need me. Probably not. Shit, I wish I wouldn't have done-- Wait you know what, I'm very glad I did what I did. I exposed some people for who they are in the game. It's not over until it's over. And it'll be over when the last vote's on me. Till then, fuck it. I have nothing to lose.
Coby
Juror

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:43:19 pm

Coby, looks like you've learned a thing or two from your time in Stranded.

Scunt and Royry would be so proud icon_cry

Can we expect more Tribal Council call outs in the future? Bringing more of India to Portugal?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:13:27 am

Well that was certainly unexpected. O.o
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Coby » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:50:10 am

Thank god someone knew where I pulled this from! icon_wub I think the callouts from India while entertaining also were able to stir things up, maybe not as much as people hoped but if it forms any cracks or makes people think about something, I've done my job. And yes there will be more callouts, why should I stop with that? There's a lot more that has to be exposed.
Coby
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:28:30 am

Coby wrote:I know I'm in a tough spot and I just closed the doors with a lot of people.

Has it opened any other doors? And closed with who exactly?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Coby » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:12:05 am

I think Semhar's is open, Cochran is acting like a majority alliance member icon_rolleyes so I'm going to say closed, Vytas is pretending like his is open and Rachel and Marissa ( icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol ). Yeah those aren't opening. Ibrehem is a mystery because he is close to Rachel/Marissa but it's not exactly like he should be feeling dependent on them? It's weird, idk.
Coby
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:12:24 am

Shawn & Ralph's doors?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Coby » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:24:35 pm

Not sure. I'm assuming that we're sticking together for now since that's our only chance of having enough numbers to do something but we'll see where the road leads tonight.
Coby
Juror

Postby Coby » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:48:38 pm

Man do I wish I had an idol. Then last night would've been perfect. icon_lol Ugh, my only hope is this challenge, and I hope it's just down to skill and not dependent on eliminate this person (which the last two have been based on). Katie and Hayden, you screwed me idol-wise. You hear that? Screwed me with your secretive ways! ARGGH! icon_cry
Coby
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:08:00 pm

Last night was mostly social with a pinch of luck. the night before was really more endurance than anything. Those who juggled posting with keeping track did the best. Skill will come around, as will speed sooner or later.

But tell me that's not your only plan, immunity whore your way to the end? Sure it'd be nice but how do you get from A to B in the worst case scenario of no immunity? What is the back-up plan here to keep you to at least stall for a round or two if not flip things entirely?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Coby » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:57:27 pm

Another confessional turned rant:

http://yourlisten.com/cuckooburra/s22e10d20
Coby
Juror

Postby Coby » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:15:49 pm

You know I've always wanted to try a strategy where me and one other person would fake argue and pretend like we're enemies when we're actually working together. It would be a cool dynamic yknow. (Oh great. icon_glare ) Anyway, I think my outburst may have just walked me bass ackwards into just that along with one of the most "DUH" epiphanies and turnarounds for me all game. Why the hell did I focus on Ibe/Caryn or Peter/Kim and not notice the Ralph/Semhar/Cochran alliance that was staring me in the face? icon_slap

Even if they haven't actually been together, there's no doubt in my mind that they would be now. I think Semhar/Ralph feel like they have me and Shawn in their corner and they can turn the vote on anyone except for them, even choosing different targets to look like they're not aligned. Ugh, I feel so dumb. But now that I see it, I definitely want to squash it. I did say that I wanted to work with Rachel and now Ibe and Marissa and Vytas have joined that rank as well. So weird. icon_lol There'll probably be more flips and turns but yeah... I hope this is actually a thing. We'll see what happens tonight.
Coby
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:50:14 pm

Coby wrote:Another confessional turned rant:

http://yourlisten.com/cuckooburra/s22e10d20

yaaassss. Coby Confesh Kringle!

Loved the promise you made at the end. icon_blush icon_blush
Ashley Underwood
Host

Return to Coby