Episode 09

13th Voted Out | 5-1 Vote | 7th Place | 5th Juror

Episode 09

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:56:53 pm

Well that was an almost unanimous decision to start off the merge!

Other than Caryn, do you know who was the second vote for Rachel?

What do you make of Ibe playing his idol?

At this point who is your next target?

Are you thinking about the end game at all or simply taking things round by round?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 09

Postby Coby » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:06:59 am

So Caryn left. icon_laughing She was in my plans to take to the end but I think her reputation plus the fact that she was with Shawn who is also shady as all hell cemented her boot to me. That second vote was obviously Shawn. He wasn't here in time to see the shift but I don't know if he would've voted for her anyway.

For such a landslide decision, the process to get there was certainly crazy and all over the place to say the least. So, I'm not surprised that A. Ibe had an idol. (I predicted in my confessional a couple episodes ago that either he or Caryn had an idol. Most of me is still scared of Ibrehem, but I'd rather have the scary player on my side.) B. He played the idol. (Most people would've done it.) Now it's off his consciousness, and the only idol in the game right now, is Vytas'.

My next target is Cochran. He doesn't know it yet but it's him. Today he got this "genius" ( icon_lol ) idea to turn on his friend Vytas. I guess I'm feeding into his fear of being voted out for the same reason. Last time he was voted out because he was guilty by association and he's vowing to never do that again. So, if he gets the ball rolling on Vytas, I'm just going to tell Vytas and get him to play his idol on himself and vote out Cochran. icon_lol It'll be a fun sight to behold. Part of me feels bad, because it feels like I'm talking to a baby doll when I talk to Cochran. He's all like "Yknow, I don't like that people see me that way yknow, so I have this plan to get Vytas out yknow." icon_lol I can't. I really just cannot right now. icon_laughing
Coby
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:52:16 am

Yknow? icon_laughing

Why Cochran next?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Coby » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:06:54 am

Cochran is getting ideas. And Cochran is known for being a nice player that got lump in with the wrong crowd and was taken before his prime. You don't expect players like Cochran to be shady. Rachel, Shawn, Vytas, Becky. You can see the manipulation that they're doing. Cochran and Ralph, if they started to stir things up, I don't know if many people would see it coming. And I'd rather nip that in the bud before it's too late. Plus he's a likeable person, that's not something you could really argue against if he made the end and I could certainly see him rounding up a few votes.
Coby
Juror

Postby Coby » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:41:15 am

Eh Cochran can go some other time.... I totally forgot about Ibrehem for a second. Wow that was scary. He's the person I want out the most or at least someone from that Marissa/Ibe/Rachel trio. It's absolutely ridiculous that that has lasted as long as it has.
Coby
Juror

Postby Coby » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:56:06 pm

Sometimes, I don't even realize my own moves or intentions until I get a reasonable amount of information enough to go after certain people based on what's currently best for me. So if I seem like a crazy person, it's cause I am. Just going with my own flow.
Coby
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:01:46 pm

All the more reason for frequent but small updates over chunky ones. Tell me about your relationship with Sem.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Coby » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:14:47 pm

I really like Semhar and I hope that she's willing to work with me. We both have faced similar hardships in the past so I'm assuming she wants to go all out in the merge just as much as I do. She's worried that everyone is anti-Tapoli but I would like to quell that fear for her. Part of me is afraid she's playing me and is all about the Tapoli pride but I know when Ibe and Caryn burned her by voting out her friend Hayden that she was hurt by that and it would be hard for Ibe to win her back after that. With this vote tonight, that should cement or collapse my trust in her.
Coby
Juror

Postby Coby » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:12:37 pm

My aim is to confuse and confound people into doing my bidding. So I've thrown a lot of names, dished a lot of dirt and prodded the right people. Now Vytas has to play the idol because Cochran is gunning after him because I suggested to Cochran that his reputation is preceding him. icon_lol I have Ralph begging me to tell him I'm on his side when I threw him under the bus to Marissa and I've got a lot of names floating around. My aim right now is to take out one of Ibe/Marissa or Rachel. Just the best thing for my game. I also want Vytas to play the idol so I'm making sure he feels like he's the one that's leaving the game. icon_laughing Now the downside to this is that Ralph has thrown me under the bus, but hopefully if I choose to still work with Ralph, our relationship can be covered by our mudslinging.
Coby
Juror

Return to Coby