Fallen Comrades

13th Voted Out | 5-1 Vote | 7th Place | 5th Juror

Fallen Comrades

Postby Coby » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:29:57 pm

-----------------------Pre-Merge-----------------------

Ciera - 20th Place, 1st Voted Out
I didn't really know you but I hope you had a wonderful experience.

Brad - 19th Place, 2nd Voted Out
Yeah.... Nah.....

Kim P - 18th Place, 3rd Voted Out
I was really excited to see you here and then you kind of disappeared. Next thing I'm hearing that you've already formed an alliance and well, the rest is history.

Hayden - 17th Place, 4th Voted Out
I don't get what people saw in you, cause with me you were very superficial and understandably (but I'm still kind of mad about this) held idol information from me. But Katie found it so this is all moot. I heard you were quite the lurker so yay! Can't wait to lurk a future season with you.

Peter - 16th Place, 5th Voted Out
You were such an enigma from the start. It was kind of funny to see you go all over the place from alliance to alliance. Probably better that you were eliminated early for the sake of our sanities.

Skinny Ryan - 15th Place, 6th Voted Out
It really pains me to see that you only got 15th this time. I was looking forward to having you, Becky and I tear it up but it wasn't meant to be. Your now famous internet screwed you again. :/ You were one of my top allies and it was very hard navigating the Limici dynamics with my partner Katie being one of the two newbies besides Shawn who was Ralph's partner and then Becky and Ralph were also allies and this was the only way that I could maintain all of those relationships still. I hope you can come back and rock a future game cause I definitely feel if you didn't have to worry about internet or being online, you would be fantastic.

John - 14th Place, 7th Voted Out
Don't really know you, sorry.

Laura - 13th Place, 8th Voted Out
Even though you were Becky's partner, I never really wanted you in the merge. Best of luck to you.

-----------------------Merge-----------------------

Katie - 12th Place, Removed
It hurts me to see you here because I think if you were still here, you would've destroyed. I would've wanted to vote you out though to take the target off of me but if you were committed to us, we could've made some damage. Having your idol out kind of sucked for me because there was never an idol on our side per say throughout the entire merge and when I got voted out, the idol popped back up again :/ I hope you get more chances to play in the future because you're so close to perfecting your game.

Caryn - 11th Place, 9th Voted Out
Your reputation preceded you and made a lot of people turn against you especially after the Katie incident. That being said, I wish you were able to stick around because I wanted to work with you to kind of patch the disadvantage that Katie leaving put us at.

Becky - 10th Place, 10th Voted Out
Hands down, you were my favorite person in this game. We had a similar mindset about things, we both were from the first half of Stranded and I had hoped that we would be able to more here. When Vytas told me he was targeting you and he had the votes, I almost didn't want to believe it cause I never really took him seriously, but then it happened and I was seriously heartbroken cause there were so many slimy people that should've been voted out before you. That's part of the reason I started calling everybody out and I had a blast doing it! Keep being you girl! icon_wub

Ralph - 9th Place, 11th Voted Out
My little protege! We had a lot of great conversations about music and life and I had a blast playing the game with you. You are such a genuine person and you have a lovely personality. May exciting things happen in your life!

Rachel - 8th Place, 12th Voted Out
I wanted to take you to the end because I thought when the merge first started, you were my best shot to get there. Not sure why I didn't act on this though. Probably because I didn't think that you would feel the same.

Marissa - 6th Place, 14th Voted Out
To be honest I kind of ignored you for half of the merge because I didn't really think you were all that important but boy was I wrong. You had such a great head on your shoulders (unlike most of the people in this merge), were a beast in challenges and had such a compelling case for the win. I don't know why we didn't realize this but I wish we actually had just stuck together cause I think as soon as one of us left, the other one was in trouble which was how it played it.

Semhar - 5th Place, 15th Voted Out
We only talked in short sentences to each other so I wasn't sure how genuine you were but you were certainly a blast to talk to. And you were the last girl standing! Werk it gurl! icon_wub I wish we had been able to collaborate better because I would've loved to see us tear the game a new one.

Vytas - 4th Place, 16th Voted Out
I'm really confused by you, you did some really terrible things and you and Cochran share this weird "mastermind" complex that I find absolutely hilarious. However I do wish that the Katie/Cochran/Vytas/Coby alliance actually happened cause that would've been cool to witness.

Shawn - 3rd Place, 17th Voted Out
Congrats on being the last newbie standing! You stuck out to me from the beginning in that just based on your avatar not being from Blood vs Water and here we have Skinny Ryan from the same Survivor season, a lot of things just did not go your way. You're an interesting character because I feel like a lot of people tossed you to the side and underestimated you and time after time you proved that you weren't someone to be forgotten. Although I didn't really get to know you till late pre-merge/early merge, I'm glad that we were the last couple of Limicis standing. If only you won that final challenge. :/ Great first showing in Stranded.

-----------------------Final 2-----------------------

Cochran - Finalist
I don't hate you, but I was frustrated with you a majority of the game cause you always seemed to dodge and hem and haw. It wasn't fun to witness, but outside of all of that, I loved getting to know you and I'm so happy that you finally made it to the end of a game for once! However, I don't think you're going to win. You did seem to pull a few of us but then lost us with my question.

Ibrehem - Finalist
If you don't win this, I will be very surprised. You played a very interesting game in that you had all of these advantages, but you tried to downplay them to the point where people saw you as someone to watch, but not a threat. Not the easiest road to the end for you, but you certainly earned your way into the finals.
Coby
Juror

Return to Coby