Episode 03

Episode 03

Postby Ashley Underwood » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:15:42 pm

Welcome to Bracari!

Tell me what you think of being swapped! How has your position changed, having been moved in with this new group? Were there any surprises with the school-yard pick tonight?

:)
Ashley Underwood
Host

Re: Episode 03

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:16:26 pm

Just a heads-up, although this is probs obvious. Since Vytas & Katie can no longer PM via tribe, you can no longer have that three-way PM with them. Any combo of three who can already all PM each other is still a-ok.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:24:03 am

Ashley Underwood wrote:Welcome to Bracari!

Tell me what you think of being swapped! How has your position changed, having been moved in with this new group? Were there any surprises with the school-yard pick tonight?

:)

This tribe is the cursed tribe, ITs Nama all over again. icon_weep

I'm terrified of losing the next 4 challenges and getting voted off, and theres pretty much nothing I can do about it

Unless ofcourse we win.

My positions lookin good right now, I'm in the majority, and I'm gonna help the noobs get rid of the returnees, even if that may put me at risk. I feel like If I try to keep it even it may end up hurting me more, and if we end up loosing the 2 more challenges to get me voted off, I feel like id get voted off in the same regard anyways.

And not really. I guess katies mad that she didnt get picked, but whatever I really dont care. Her and vytas are closer than john and vytas are so I'll glady keep an ally away from him until the next swap. Plus, Ralph can easily sway john into doing whatever the fuck he wants, so John may be really easy to control if I can get him out of vytas's grasps.

I'm really tired, I'll add more tomorrow.

Oh and btw, Vytas definitely has the idol

And I know brenda, its just me and katie in the chat now
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Ashley Underwood » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:36:56 am

Why do you think Vytas has the idol? :)
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:45:44 am

Because he thought he had the whole thing figured out.

Then I told him something that he maybe di wrong, and like 10 mins later he goes to sleep.

Idk, he might not have it but I'm gonna act like he does icon_biggrin

All I know is I'm fucking awful at figureing out these clues, and Its probably something simple but I'm never gonna find it.

I really want thhe fucking Idol, even though It's already gone and Vytas has it.

Btw, if I answer correctly and someone already has it, will it let me know I answered correctly?? or is it just never gonna open at that point
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Ashley Underwood » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:58:03 am

You never know who might find the idol. Someone might have it or maybe nobody has found it yet. *it's a mystery*

When the idol is found the password is changed and it then becomes impossible to get in since you probably won't have any idea what the password change is. That's the risk you take in attempting to solve without knowing if it's gone, but you gotta decided whether it's worth it :)
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:01:10 am

Ashley Underwood wrote:You never know who might find the idol. Someone might have it or maybe nobody has found it yet. *it's a mystery*

When the idol is found the password is changed and it then becomes impossible to get in since you probably won't have any idea what the password change is. That's the risk you take in attempting to solve without knowing if it's gone, but you gotta decided whether it's worth it :)

I wish I woulda known that like 2 hours ago icon_biggrin

Yeah I give up, Vytas or Kim have it so Its time to vote them off.

By them I mean just Kim.

Or not. Maybe peter.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:50:19 am

Yeah imagine you are digging for it on Survivor, you'd never know if it was gone from a spot and someone already had it. The only way you'd know for absolute certain it was gone and you were looking in the right place, would be if you were certain you knew exactly how to get it.

I see you say "lose four times and then leave" - does this mean you're confident of surviving three boots here no matter what? Who are the boots in order before you are?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:52:18 am

Brenda Lowe wrote:Yeah imagine you are digging for it on Survivor, you'd never know if it was gone from a spot and someone already had it. The only way you'd know for absolute certain it was gone and you were looking in the right place, would be if you were certain you knew exactly how to get it.

I see you say "lose four times and then leave" - does this mean you're confident of surviving three boots here no matter what? Who are the boots in order before you are?

Yeah, Im not sure if thats right actually.

I was thinking it would go kim then peter (or swap them), then marissa, and then me... but I'm not positive that that is actually true

Marissa may be safer then me,so two more loses might be the death of me.

However, if I can get to ralph through john, I ay be able to get him to vote with me, and I doubt vytas would be willing to go to rocks at that point...

I'm looking too far ahead though.

Also, coby made a group chat with me and katie, I'm pretty positive he cant do that right??
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Frank the Tank » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:04:02 am

Cochran wrote:Also, coby made a group chat with me and katie, I'm pretty positive he cant do that right??

Correct. I gave him a warning for that. Don't reply.
Frank the Tank
Host

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:29:06 am

Frank the Tank wrote:Correct. I gave him a warning for that. Don't reply.

Got it.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:32:43 am

I've been thinking.

I'm not trying to get voted off at this swap.

Vytas mentioned splitting the vote.

if that happens, I may decide to pull the returnee's together and vote off marissa.

I will have betrayed vytas, and john in a way. But I think I'll be able to get john back on the same page with me.

Vytas not so much, so hell have to go next. I cant let him get back with katie if I blindside him that way.

I'm almost positive that peter will be willing to work with me over Kim, and kim already said she wants to get rid of peter, so pinning them against eachother after that shouldnt be a big deal.

then its me, john, and one of them, and we can vote off whoever is left over (provided we lose all these challenges)

I havent decided if I'm gonna follow through with it, but thats where my brain is at right now. Hopefully peter and Kim show up today.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:30:49 pm

Changed my mind icon_biggrin

Gonna hopefully get peter to stick around. he'll vote with me no madder what, right??

Then its time to play john. I'm gonna play up the ralph alliance so much so that he trusts me, and let him in on a secret that Vytas is trying to keep marissa over him after we vote off peter.

If john buys, then we vote off Vytas, Idol and all.

So i'm gonna work on that if the peter vote goes my way. If Kim stays then this wont work because I think kim trusts me a hell of a lot less...

But I'd be really happy to get rid of vytas on sunday icon_mml
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:03:36 pm

icon_horror
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:46:03 pm

Pre-TC update?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:55:12 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Pre-TC update?

Kim is going home! unless she plays an idol, if she does then peter is going home.

PRetty cut and dry atleast I think.

But anyway, if all goes according to plan, then plan cut vytas' throat is going to be in progress...

Hopefully john isnt too far up vytas's ass icon_glare

Peter thinks were staying together with this mens alliance we got going on, I bet thatll last all of three days before vytas and marissa try to can peter.

The only way vytas wont go home is if he decides to vote of marissa next instead of peter. Which I doubt will happen so icon_biggrin
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Ashley Underwood » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:50:49 am

oh my word such a plan. Cochran is slaying bitches this season? icon_wub
Ashley Underwood
Host

Return to Cochran