Episode 05

Episode 05

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:53:11 pm

Congratulations on winning your first challenge as the NuBracari tribe! How does it feel to get a win under your belt after having to vote out Kim P at the last tribal council?

What is your reaction to Hayden being voted out on the other tribe? Does it impact your game at all, or does it have no effect on you?

A fifth of the members of this game have been eliminated. How do you make sure that you don't end up becoming the next person eliminated from the game to join the other four members in the losers' lounge?

Rank the people you trust from most to least, please!
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Re: Episode 05

Postby Cochran » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:26:31 pm

Sophie P Clarke wrote:Congratulations on winning your first challenge as the NuBracari tribe! How does it feel to get a win under your belt after having to vote out Kim P at the last tribal council?

What is your reaction to Hayden being voted out on the other tribe? Does it impact your game at all, or does it have no effect on you?

A fifth of the members of this game have been eliminated. How do you make sure that you don't end up becoming the next person eliminated from the game to join the other four members in the losers' lounge?

Rank the people you trust from most to least, please!

You mean congrats to vytas for winning our first challenge icon_lol

It feels good, I feel much safer, and I dont think i'm gonna be scrambling quite as much as I may have had to after peters boot. But dont get me wrong I'm still very weary going forward, I dont really trust anyone on my tribe to be honest,

Hayden being voted off doesnt affect me at all, I wouldve rather caryn left, but eh I cant always get what I want so,

Just keep the target on Peter icon_biggrin Start bringing up that he wants to blindside vytas, and he'll be gone if we ever hit tribal again. Idk, best case scenario is we have no more tribal with our group of 5, but I dont think I'm in danger if we hit one more.

Just my tribe??

Vytas, Sadly its vytas, hes a threat and a good player but I do trust him a lot, enough to tell him pretty much anything. As long as I stay in his good graces he'll probably stay number 1

Marissa- Shes nice, I dont trust her much but shes definitely higher than john and peter.

Peter- idk whats up with this kid, hopefully he wont know he was supposed to be going home and will stick with me when the tribes swap.

john- I wish johnny had more potential of helping me. He'll do almost anything vytas or ralph tells him to, and I think its just a madder of earning his trust first... I dont think he'd ever try and work with me unless vytas is involved
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:57:36 am

Cochran wrote:IF someone can verify this for me, we do another vote after a Tie before rocks like in the actual show right?? Because in the show the people who are voted for cant vote again.

So hypothetically we vote for vytas, and he ties with marissa in a 2-2-1. That means those two cant vote. That leaves me peter and john to vote, and me and peter are the two who voted for vytas in the first place, so he'd get the boot icon_mml I'm honestly pretty fucking excited.

I will need to check with Jeff because he sometimes changes things up from Season to Season but afaik this is correct.

Five people vote and there is a 2-2-1 tie.
The two people with two votes each do not revote, everyone else does. They get a chance to plead their cases. Note this all happens without PMs.

The three not voted for (in your scenario, Coch, Pete, John) cast a revote (or just don't change their vote) for one of Marissa or Vytas. It can't really go to rocks unless someone self-votes - it'll be 2-1 or 3-0 and that person leaves.

Noooowwwww. All that said. I see you complimenting Vytas for winning the challenge for the team but also targeting him? Why is it a good idea to target the guy who can keep all of Bracari safe? Do you take challenge strength into consideration in your decision at all?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:59:48 am

Wait no, are you even targeting him? icon_laughing I'm confused now. If you lost who would you see leave next?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:03:09 am

Brenda Lowe wrote:
I will need to check with Jeff because he sometimes changes things up from Season to Season but afaik this is correct.

Five people vote and there is a 2-2-1 tie.
The two people with two votes each do not revote, everyone else does. They get a chance to plead their cases. Note this all happens without PMs.

The three not voted for (in your scenario, Coch, Pete, John) cast a revote (or just don't change their vote) for one of Marissa or Vytas. It can't really go to rocks unless someone self-votes - it'll be 2-1 or 3-0 and that person leaves.

Noooowwwww. All that said. I see you complimenting Vytas for winning the challenge for the team but also targeting him? Why is it a good idea to target the guy who can keep all of Bracari safe? Do you take challenge strength into consideration in your decision at all?

That whole scheme only would work if marissa was the target, cuz marissa wont flip on Vytas so I would need peter to be casting the vote towards him. Because peter opened his loud mouth hes the target, so it wont work icon_biggrin So no right now i'm not targeting him for the time being,

I dont really care about keeping bracari safe all that much, if I were to vote out vytas I'd be fine with going to tribal again and vting out marissa. At this point, Vytas is a huge threat, and his challenge prowess pretty much solidifies that.

So I'm not targeting him anymore, but I will again soon icon_mml

Peters gonna go if we lose, and I dont really have a say in it, it what the three noobies want.

But, if we lose again after that, I may still be safe... I just made an alliance with marissa, vytas, and ibe. So maybe they'll keep me around over john for that???
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:46:45 pm

Holy fuck I am retarted.

That was a really important message.

Dont smoke weed my friends
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:57:37 pm

That's a really important message too :P
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:02:50 pm

omg Coch alololololol icon_laughing I am posting this here for people to read post-game;

Cochran wrote:
John wrote:I've been thinking, and I really like Peter. Do you think it would be more beneficial to get rid of him, or Vytas if we lose?

Well I mean were definitely going to win tonight icon_biggrin

But yeah I really like peter also. I'd like to keep him around if we could..But are you sure vytas is the way you want to vote??

I mean i'm game for whatever you wanna do, but I just wanna know where your heads at yknow??
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:19:15 pm

NuBracari vote numer 2

Vytas

Sorry bud but I dont think I really have a choice
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:19:34 pm

Voting thread Coch.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:20:39 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Voting thread Coch.

I know brenda I couldt decide.

I shouldve voted for peter. ITs safer.

MFW John actually vote for peter and I'm gone next
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:25:09 pm

Err, not quite what I meant. Don't smoke drugs kiddo. You'll get it.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31:45 pm

Cochran, you did not place a vote in your voting thread.
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:34:03 pm

I'm a retard

Im a retard.

I cant believe I just did this.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Today is not a good day for cochran.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:34:38 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Voting thread Coch.

Now I get it, This time I was sober so It was just me being an idiot icon_mml
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:37:48 pm

Plz not caryn plz not caryn plz not caryn plz not caryn plz not caryn plz nit caryn plz not caryn plz not caryn

Rachel desnt like vytas, right??

Hes good at challenges so...
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:40:24 pm

Why is it ibe.

Vytas is gonna be safe and i'm gone next.

I cant believe that I fucked up this much in one day
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:44:02 pm

Tapoli were the winning tribe in that challenge therefore it's their honour. Ibe was chosen by Tapoli to be the volunteer. He did not know what he was volunteering for.

And when you asked me about rocks I did say don't quote me on it till I checked with Jeff :P Jeff wanted tie-breaks to be a mystery.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:52:22 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Tapoli were the winning tribe in that challenge therefore it's their honour. Ibe was chosen by Tapoli to be the volunteer. He did not know what he was volunteering for.

And when you asked me about rocks I did say don't quote me on it till I checked with Jeff :P Jeff wanted tie-breaks to be a mystery.

Noo I got the part that It was Tapoli icon_biggrin

And no it's ok. I shouldve just voted like, yknow, a smart person.

Im a fucking wreck icon_biggrin
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:54:19 pm

So that was definitely accidental then? icon_laughing

Cochran wrote:I know brenda I couldt decide.

I shouldve voted for peter. ITs safer.

MFW John actually vote for peter and I'm gone next

I wasn't sure if this post meant you'd decided to abstain on purpose or not.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Next

Return to Cochran