Ranking #1

1st Voted Out | 8-0 Vote | 20th Place

Ranking #1

Postby Ciera » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:46:19 pm

So I'm sure this list will change a million times in my time out here out in Portugal, but as of the few messages I have exchanged with my tribemates so far, this is how I would rank my tribemates. I hope this isn't a bootlist, for it is far too early for me to get a genuine feel for these guys. All right, here I go!

Liked >>>>>> Disliked

1. Marissa: I hope I spelled her name right, but from I can tell, you seriously do want to work with me, as I maade you approach me about. You may be playing the whole character a tad much, but not enough to annoy me. And trust me honey, I get annoyed easily.
2. Vytas: I liked talking to you and you keep the tribe in good spirits, which is nice. Plus you seem easy to manipulate.
3. Katie: you're probably gonna bea threat but i like what little we have shared so far.
4. Rachel: You're all right I guess. The fact that i have a shell of an alliance with you prevents me from ranking you any lower.
5. John: You only sent me one message but you seemed very sweet and cute from wat you sent. Another person I would love to work with, because I may be able to manipulate you pretty well.
6. Hayden: I'm gonna guess you're a really young player from what Ive heard so far. So that means I might be able to manipulate you easily, but we'll see.
7. Brad: We exchanged one message and you seemed kinda nice. I really don't know.
8. Laura: I hate people who play up their characters beyond a point and you've reached that point.
9. Shawn: You haven't talked to me and you're not Caleb Bankston. Case closed.
Ciera
Loser

Re: Ranking #1

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50:33 pm

Thank you Ciera! So what do you do for the players that you haven't talked to much such as Brad and Shawn? Do you reach out to them, or are you simply waiting for them to message YOU more?

And thank you for doing this by the way! Sorry for requesting this at such a late hour, but I just got on and noticed we haven't gotten one and I've been interested to see what you think of everyone thus far.
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Return to Ciera