Episode 01

2nd Voted Out | 8-0 Vote | 19th Place

Episode 01

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:32:29 pm

Hello, I'm Stephanie Valencia! The winner of Stranded in Namibia!

Welcome to Stranded in Portugal!

You'll be seeing a lot of me here, but you'll also see some of the other hosts, Jeff, Sophie, Ashley, Frank, Brenda, Mia, Sarah and Holly around as well! My main focus here will be on the Bracari Tribe, so talk to me! Most of us hosts are all-stars of the series who have been through it all, so if you have any questions about how the game is played, feel free to PM us and we'll do our best to answer - that's why we are here. Other than that, our duties will basically be to interview you in your confessional here, trying to get into your head and get some insight as to why you may be making certain moves. We will also be handling challenges, tribal council, and tribal council questioning.

Each round, we'll start by asking some introductory questions, and I just want to ask that you answer in complete statements. Oftentimes, we'll turn the seasons into fanfics using these stories, and we will be actively blogging on each episode, and it's easier to do so if we have real quotes and complete thoughts as opposed to simple yes or no answers. We hope you keep up with your confessionals daily during the week as a way to vent and discuss the events of that day. Just try your best to give us insight into what you're thinking or planning as the game progresses, and right now, as we're about to embark. You'll appreciate being able to go back after the show and really see where your head was at certain points in the game, and so will your fellow cast mates!

So here we go......

How confident are you going into this game that you will win?

What are your opinions of your fellow tribemates?

What is your strategy and approach to the game?

How do you feel the rep of Brad fits you? Will you adjust your game to fit the rep, or just play as you would regardless?

What are your thoughts on the partners twist? Are you disappointed you're not partnered with your friend you came into the game with? Do you plan on working with your friend should you end up on the same tribe?

Do you feel the returning players could have an advantage over you given they've been through this all before?

Good luck! As the winner of last season, I can promise you that you'll want to give this game everything you have. Anything less won't get the job done. This is my winner's advice. I only get to hand over my crown to one of you! There's nineteen other players who are determined to beat you to it. So play your hardest, and make sure you don't walk out of this game with regrets. In four weeks time, you may just be crowned as the winner of Stranded in Portugal!
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 01

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:20:33 pm

Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table here Culpepper :P
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Brad » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:08:39 pm

Oh I will be bringing it Brenda!

-I think that I am just about confident in myself as one can be without being unrealistic. I feel like most of the people in my tribe will be open to alliances, and kinda want to be told what to do. With the exception of a few, I don't feel very threatened.

-It is comforting to know that my fellow tribemates are all new as well. But that can be scary. I don't know how they play the game.

-I like plot twists! So yes I plan to take advantage of the partner system when I feel that it is right.

-

-My strategy for the game is not totally set yet. I'd like to be the #2 in a majority alliance, please the leader and be safe from their blindsides, but be in a good position to strike and take the lead around 40% of the way into the season. That may or may not be possible. I won't force myself there, but thats the aim.

-I feel that 'Brad' represents me fairly well, but I don't plan on letting his persona influence my gameplay. My tribemates don't feel the same about this surprisingly, but i wont complain too much as that dynamic is what has connected me with at least 2 allies already! Seems foolish on their part though.

- And yes I think that the returning players have a HUGE advantage. But we will see! sometimes its ok to go into a merge in the flex position.

All in all I am confident, scared, and excited! That pretty much covers it.
Brad
Loser

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:54:24 pm

Hey Brad! Do you think you could supply the hosts with a ranking of your tribe thus far? You can do it in any way which you like, but since we haven't seen one it'd definitely be appreciated. Thanks!
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Ashley Underwood » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:13:51 am

Who are the few you feel threatened by?
Ashley Underwood
Host

Return to Brad