Day 12 - Tribal Council #5

Re: Day 12 - Tribal Council #5

Postby John » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:07:27 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:How clear is the decision of who to boot tonight John? Is it an obvious choice, or do you have mixed feelings?

At this point, all the people in my tribe are those I trust and genuinely enjoy being around. The thought of having to get rid of a single one of them terrified me, to the point where I was racing to get the last point in that final challenge. Unfortunately, it looks like I ended up getting ahead of myself and messed it all up... I'm sorry for that, everyone.
John
Loser

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:07:39 pm

Vytas wrote:
Brenda Lowe wrote:How clear is the decision of who to boot tonight John? Is it an obvious choice, or do you have mixed feelings?

let me answer that. it should be clear. you have 4 strong tribe members and someone who doesn't do anything, just logs in shortly before tribal to break the spirit.

You are speaking based on activity alone. Do you not feel that loyalty is as important, and do you think that Peter is simply not loyal to begin with or just not active enough?
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:07:42 pm

Sophie P Clarke wrote:Cochran, what's the attitude like around camp? Does this tribe have a strong sense of unity, or is this just a "midway" tribe that is just preparing to meet up with other people?

It used to be alright, I kinda opened up pandoras box today with a message mix up.....

But I do think for the most part we have good connections here, I wouldnt say this is a midway tribe at all.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:07:42 pm

Sophie P Clarke wrote:Cochran, what's the attitude like around camp? Does this tribe have a strong sense of unity, or is this just a "midway" tribe that is just preparing to meet up with other people?

It used to be alright, I kinda opened up pandoras box today with a message mix up.....

But I do think for the most part we have good connections here, I wouldnt say this is a midway tribe at all.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Peter » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:08:05 pm

Vytas wrote:

let me answer that. it should be clear. you have 4 strong tribe members and someone who doesn't do anything, just logs in shortly before tribal to break the spirit.

Glad I am do have a purpose to you Vytas! Thank you sir. I appreciate it. icon_biggrin
Peter
Loser

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:08:13 pm

Cochran wrote:

I kinda opened up pandoras box today with a message mix up.....

Care to elaborate?
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Vytas » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:08:31 pm

Sophie P Clarke wrote:
Vytas wrote:

You are speaking based on activity alone. Do you not feel that loyalty is as important, and do you think that Peter is simply not loyal to begin with or just not active enough?

who is peter loyal to? since he got here all he did was try to set up alliances with everyone in the tribe. where are his loyalties?
Vytas
Juror

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:08:44 pm

Peter wrote:
Vytas wrote:

Glad I am do have a purpose to you Vytas! Thank you sir. I appreciate it. icon_biggrin

What do you feel you have to offer this tribe that Vytas doesn't?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Cochran » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:10:32 pm

Sophie P Clarke wrote:
Cochran wrote:

I kinda opened up pandoras box today with a message mix up.....

Care to elaborate?

Not really... but I guess youll probably bug me if I dont

Its a convorsation I was having with john, and I accidentally sent it out to everyone, I hope johnny forgives me.
Cochran
Narbasi Tribe

Postby Vytas » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11:03 pm

peter has no loyalties to any of you here. you know i can be trusted. you also know i`m playing hard and helping this tribe. vote that loser out.
Vytas
Juror

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11:16 pm

Votes are due by 10:20
Last edited by Sophie P Clarke on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Peter » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11:26 pm

let me answer that. it should be clear. you have 4 strong tribe members and someone who doesn't do anything, just logs in shortly before tribal to break the spirit.[/quote]

Glad I am do have a purpose to you Vytas! Thank you sir. I appreciate it. icon_biggrin[/quote]
What do you feel you have to offer this tribe that Vytas doesn't?[/quote]

I'm not a gamebot icon_lol

I think I have made better relationships here than Vytas 10 fold.

Alliances make it to the end. So I hope and believe that I've made some better social choices than he, even if I lacked in the challenge aspect compared to him.

But only the vote will tell eh??
Peter
Loser

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:12:01 pm

Vytas wrote:peter has no loyalties to any of you here. you know i can be trusted. you also know i`m playing hard and helping this tribe. vote that loser out.

How can you be so forthright in your voting intentions Vytas, with a potential idol in the mix here?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Peter » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:12:37 pm

I am have been loyal to the same exact people since the beginning of this game..

What is your definition of loyalty then Vytas??
Peter
Loser

Postby Vytas » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:13:20 pm

Peter wrote:let me answer that. it should be clear. you have 4 strong tribe members and someone who doesn't do anything, just logs in shortly before tribal to break the spirit.

Glad I am do have a purpose to you Vytas! Thank you sir. I appreciate it. icon_biggrin[/quote]
What do you feel you have to offer this tribe that Vytas doesn't?[/quote]

I'm not a gamebot icon_lol

I think I have made better relationships here than Vytas 10 fold.

Alliances make it to the end. So I hope and believe that I've made some better social choices than he, even if I lacked in the challenge aspect compared to him.

But only the vote will tell eh??[/quote]

so helping the tribe means i'm a gamebot? you made it further than F17 because of me in the last challenge. you should suck my dick as a sign of appreciation.
alliances make it to the end when you have a strong alliance with people you can trust. and i am one. you are not.
Vytas
Juror

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:13:31 pm

Is anyone here brave enough to admit they know who is leaving tonight?
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:13:34 pm

Peter wrote:Alliances make it to the end. So I hope and believe that I've made some better social choices than he, even if I lacked in the challenge aspect compared to him.

Given you'll be down to four members after tonight and with a losing record, do you feel that relationships are more important than challenge strength?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Sarah Jones » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:14:11 pm

Peter, are you worried that someone may confuse you for a garment?
Sarah Jones
Host

Postby Marissa » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:15:15 pm

Stephanie Valencia wrote:
Peter wrote:Alliances make it to the end. So I hope and believe that I've made some better social choices than he, even if I lacked in the challenge aspect compared to him.

Given you'll be down to four members after tonight and with a losing record, do you feel that relationships are more important than challenge strength?

who needs challenge strength when you have relationships right!!!! icon_wub
Marissa
Juror

Postby Peter » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:15:26 pm

Well Vytas, it doesn't really matter what I say to you.. Cause you try and take control and bully me around and what not.

At the end of the day obviously Vytas is voting for me, and claims I have no alliances.

So we will see when vote, who had the stronger alliance.

Cause I think I do.. And he thinks he does..

What more is there to say??
Peter
Loser

PreviousNext

Return to Tribal Council