a message from pete

a message from pete

Postby Vytas » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:48:07 am

my good friend pete yurkowski asked me to send a message. idk what he's talking about so don't shoot the messenger

look bitch

i tried to ignore you. i didn`t say anything for a long time. but you have a fuckin problem. i heard you like talking shit about me. and you're using the word "fake". which is hilarious coming from you. so here's some real shit for you. you're legit insane. i can understand how you were a fake bitch and a lunatik when we played. but you have no excuse for being a fake bitch and a really insane person in real life. if you're so real then talk shit to me, cunt, not behind my back. and don't make stuff up about me.
anyway, back to your reality check. everyone is questioning your mental health. e v e r y o n e. you're the most annoying person on these forums. and you should never use words like 'fake' or 'bitter' when talking about other people. cuz you're schooling them all when it comes to this. also, get a fuckin life and stop reading other people's pm's 24/7. i`m not talking about game-related pm's. you have a sick passion for reading what others are talking about their real lives when it doesn't concern you.
Vytas
Juror

Re: a message from pete

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:33:05 am

You do understand that when blogging about the game, some knowledge about it might be a good idea? If I wanted to hear about your life Pete, I would have asked. But since I don't, I read what everyone else reads on the hosting panel called confessionals. Ever heard of them? Don't attack me when you don't even know what you are talking about.
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Vytas » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:35:10 am

pete asked me to make one thing clear

he was talking only about euro. like when you were reading pm's all day even pre-game. what was there to read about the game?
Vytas
Juror

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:37:24 am

I made sure my PMs to Chris went through, and usually I'd delete mine so other people couldn't read them and then I wouldn't be forced to read other peoples' as well. If that's odd to you, then I don't understand. THAT is what there was to do in the PM log, so stop trying to make a deal or blame me for something that A. Has nothing to do with this game and B. you were completely misinformed about.

Start talking about this game. It's not right to be talking about other games that don't matter anymore.
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:46:54 am

Stephanie Valencia
Host

Return to Vytas