Episode 07

Episode 07

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:39:26 pm

Congrats on pulling through in the challenge. That was a close one! :O

Given you're down to just four members, is challenge strength something you see as a priority in order to give yourself the best possible chance to advance yourself in the game?

With a potential merge getting nearer, who are you looking at reuniting with from Limici and Tapoli? Are you loyal to the other three Bracari and wanting to stick with them?

What's the relationship like with your partner and/or friend at this stage?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 07

Postby Vytas » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:45:37 pm

like i said in the previous thread, they should make me a fuckin statue. they'd be dead now with peter still in. f14, challenge strength should become a reason to get targetted. merge is close. but thanks to my tribe sucking in challenges i can survive exactly for being good at this.

like i said in the previous thread, i think i can get alliances with katie and shawn. not the same about rachel, i`m not interested in being ibe's bitch. i want the girls out. then i want the returning players out. simple.

like i said in the previous thread, caryn can eat a dick. not my dick, she doesn't deserve it. cochran is making a lot of mistakes but i talked some sense into him
Vytas
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:46:31 am

soooooooooo
- still in the race for idols - me/caryn, cochran/katie, marissa/ibrehem, ralph/shawn
- semhar is alone.
- caryn only has me but she pissed me off so she's alone.
- becky and laura only have each other
- marissa/ibrehem/rachel
- john/ralph/shawn
- coby tied with katie.

How much of your "next moves" is pandering to keeping alive or breaking up partnerships? Is that more important to you right now than say social game or challenge strength or any other traditional Survivor virtues?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:07:28 am

i don`t like those trios. laura/becky and coby/katie are ok. have to break the others. most likely marissa's. yeah ib, thanks for keeping me, but your girl thought i`m stupid. sorry marissa. i like you, but you shoulda give me those images when i asked. and ngl, the fact that she's telling me how much she trusts me and how she'll never betray me in every pm makes me nervous. she's smart, she knows i`m the threat, no way she's going far with me. her constant reassuring only makes it clear. she's looking to blindside me soon or use me as a number until f8-f9.
so that rachel/ibrehem/marissa trio is my target. just remembered, rachel ignored my questions about her friend early in the game. yup, you out bitches. but i could also take out one of marissa/ib and then split the ralph/shawn pair. that way either i get that open idol (and caryn, whatever) or 2 of my allies.
the ralph/shawn/john trio doesn't really concern me. i like shawn, john would follow me (blindly if i take out ralph) and i don't think ralph is such a great player.

and yeah, right now its more important. strategy/challenges/social game can't save you if i cut your numbers.
Vytas
Juror

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:13:04 am

btw
was supposed to go back in bucharest tonight. cancelled it, going back friday night. not missing any challenge/tribal. i`m gonna win this.
yes, i said it. first time since i decided to play. now save this quote and laugh at me if i get blindsided.
Vytas
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06:58 am

Vytas wrote:btw
was supposed to go back in bucharest tonight. cancelled it, going back friday night. not missing any challenge/tribal. i`m gonna win this.
yes, i said it. first time since i decided to play. now save this quote and laugh at me if i get blindsided.

prioritising this game over real life?

icon_whistling no but seriously being committed is great icon_wub
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:34:19 am

bucharest can wait lol. this is srs bzns.
i`m going there just cause home is boring. and cuz i`m bad at saving money (read: i smoke too much) and no more beach this year.
Vytas
Juror

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:48:33 am

Really great to see your dedication Vytas.

It's time for the ~Stranded Awards~ Vytas.

1. Who is the biggest threat left in the entire game?

2, Who is the most likely to become a goat this season?

3. Who do you think is contributing the most socially that you've met?

4. Who simply doesn't deserve to be here?

5. Who in your mind is the most falsely arrogant person?
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:53:45 am

stop talking about my dedication, you`re gonna make me realize how much i hate caring about games icon_lol

also i`m answering now but can you clarify what do you mean by 'falsely arrogant'?
Vytas
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:55:41 am

Who has a higher opinion of themselves than they actually should. Someone who *thinks* they are the best thing going when really, it's clear to you that they're just a bit shit tbh.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:00:01 pm

first, idk about other tribes dynamics. didn`t care much about that since the start, and now when i only have caryn even if i'd try to get some info i couldn't icon_lol. others know more so good for them. i`ll need one hour to get everything important once we merge/swap.

with the swap in my mind i`m gonna give the official answers first. won't be surprised if these questions are used for a new reshuffle, so better be prepared

1. Who is the biggest threat left in the entire game?
marissa

2, Who is the most likely to become a goat this season?
john

3. Who do you think is contributing the most socially that you've met?
marissa

4. Who simply doesn't deserve to be here?
caryn

5. Who in your mind is the most falsely arrogant person?
becky
Vytas
Juror

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:05:47 pm

Why do you feel Marissa is the biggest threat in the game?
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:17:28 pm

now to unofficial answers
biggest threat - from tapoli i'd say ibrehem. pretty sure he has the power there, he has both partners in the game, looks like a good challenge competitor. and he's smart. rachel is good, has some strategy but her social game is shit. idk about semhar, she could be a dark horse. but if she was that good hayden would still be here. caryn and laura have 0 chance of winning. limici - katie. good in challenges, idol, good strategist, awesome social game. keep an eye on shawn too. ralph and coby are alright but i`m getting goat vibes from them. becky will be a target at the merge i think. my tribe - marissa is in the best spot now but i`ll take care of that. john and cochran are goats. i`ll win

goat - one of john, cochran / coby / laura

socially - easy answer, katie. shawn and marissa are good too. only amateurs i met and are still in are caryn and cochran. so... next.

doesn't deserve - no idea. maybe laura?

falsely arrogant - i think the majority will say vytas icon_laugh. caryn is shit, becky is shit. the others are boring, they didn`t show any sign of arrogance
Vytas
Juror

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:20:00 pm

Sophie P Clarke wrote:Why do you feel Marissa is the biggest threat in the game?

i don`t but these questions scream swap and i think you`ll use the answers tonight at the challenge. i want marissa to appear as the biggest threat.
Vytas
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:08:22 pm

These are definitely not part of any challenge or anything, you can be as honest as you like with no need to rig the ballot. I swear, we're just picking your brain.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:10:33 pm

Wait Katie has an idol? I assume that is info via Cochran.. do you believe it?

Also what is your plan with your idol - will you tell anyone/have you told anyone?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:20:51 pm

official answers stay the same. the other post is just me analyzing the threats, the goats, etc

plan with my idol is to knock you out with it. i already answered the same questions. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=97&start=20#p1322

katie has it. who would lie about this now, lol?
Vytas
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:24:08 pm

Ahh, I am juggling 20 confessionals, it's hard to keep up. Besides, you might have changed your mind you impulsive git :P
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:29:44 pm

if i change my mind i`m gonna post here something about it, don't worry.

kuyt left back, wtf.
btw i have a small bet with marissa. netherlands qualifies -> she admits she doesn't know anything about football
Vytas
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:43:02 pm

Wait so can you tell me about Katie and Marissa?

I am on my phone atm so bear with me :) if you already answered about them, want to link me?
Ashley Underwood
Host

Next

Return to Vytas