Skinny Ryan & John

i fuckin forgot about this.
Vytas
Juror

Re: Important shit

Postby Vytas » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:55:13 am

brad is useless

ciera
I haven't met Shawn yet.... or Hayden a whole lot. Or Brad come to think of it. Or John!

hayden
I've chatted with Katie, she seems really sweet
yeah I find Rachel funny, I can tell she misses her man Tyson

rachel is really cool, the others aren't so chatty. you?

laura
I never get much from Brad. Hayden, Ciera, and John are all nice but I need to talk with all of them more. Katie and Marissa are both cool. And I don't think Shawn is responsible for Caleb's absence!
I am warming up to Shawn. I was initially wary of him because of the whole Caleb situation, but now that he seems to be innocent I'm liking him more.

some of the inactives may very well be here to feed the other tribe information. i don't like this idea. at all. i got nothing from brad and ciera. agree with the cool girls. i'd say shawn is pretty cool too.

shawn
I talked with Hayden, Brad, and Laura and so far they don't seem bad to me.
laura is nice. i said hello to everyone in the tribe, but there wasn't too much after it. so far i don't have anyone who i talked a lot, but the tribe is really nice and i like it.

rachel
right now I'm liking Laura and John a lot. I'm going to start PMing the others though so my opinions may change soonish.
shawn/brad/ciera aren't here
laura and katie weren't really chatty. at least with me
marissa, dr john and hayden are ok but i didn't talk to them anything game related.

dr john
Marissa as pretty nice to me, as was Katie. Rachel definitely seems like a keeper, though.
Yeah, agreed. I've just started talking with Hayden now, and he seems pretty cool.

i'm a little worried about a possible girl alliance. rachel is the only one who doesn't ignore me. not saying the guys are a lot better, but hayden/brad/shawn got here later and they didn't have time to work anything.
other than you and rachel i honestly don't know who i can trust. katie and hayden are pretty good but we need some time to know them

katie
I'm getting a good feeling about Rachel, definitely about Hayden (who has been paired with my friend Coby also) and then the 5th person is up in the air for me?
I like those two choices - John would be a good choice IMO because he seems very inexperienced and, since we're adding a 5th purely for the numbers we wouldn't want to add someone who is too crafty or who might be prone to playing harder than us or making a move against us. John doesn't seem like an aggressive player at this stage so I feel he would be a safer bet....

i love rachel. didn't have a chance to chat with hayden but in the few pm's we got along well. he's cool. 5th i'd say john or marissa. both looked to be active so far and i like talking to them. best thing right now would be to keep everyone close and see our options. looking at how (in)active almost half our tribe is we shouldn't worry for a few days.

marissa
I've talked to everyone except Rachel and Ciera though. Everyone seems nice but not much has been developing in conversation. i feel like we gel pretty well though. Better then alot of the cast since they seem pretty bland so far.
Right now just off first impression I think Shawn, Katie and Hayden are pretty cool.
I agree with Shawn in that aspect. He doesn't seem inactive or someone that would flip very easily. He is def someone we need to keep close to us. I'm going to try to work out who is worth talking to. It all depends on who can actually carry a conversation and who seems just that little bit off full of hidden agenda.

didn't talk to ciera and brad, just hi/hi. as for the others - tbh everyone was cool and nice to chat with but nobody to stand out. if i'd have to pick... i guess shawn and rachel were the nicest? idk, hard to tell after one day
if we can get some allies who are kinda in the middle it'd be perfect. we don't need inactives, we don't need some wannabe puppet masters to work both sides and fuck us up.
tbh i see shawn as one of these middle ground players. others are a little harder to read.
plan is to boot the fn inactives and keep our eyes on who might be working both sides
Vytas
Juror

Postby Vytas » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:37:33 pm

[ b] means alliance it's confirmed

vitinho & cochran
john & ralph
katie & coby

hayden & semhar
rachel & ibrehem
marissa & ryan

peter & shawn
becky & laura

ciera & kim
brad & caryn ???

Becky & Ciera
Caryn & Vytas
Coby & Hayden
Cochran & Katie
Ibrehem & Marissa
Kim P & Rachel
Peter & Laura
Ralph & Shawn
Semhar & Brad
Skinny Ryan & John
Vytas
Juror

Postby Vytas » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:47:34 pm

cochran, skinny ryan, peter, coby, sem, and ralph.

A little shaky on sem, she may be on both sides??
Vytas
Juror

Postby Vytas » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:35:21 pm

Bracari Clue

Safety is practical and down to earth
A development of considerable worth
Inspired by a mover and shaker of historical measure
Take a stroll and discover this hidden treasure
Vytas
Juror