Episode 01

Moved to Tapoli

Episode 01

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:36:15 pm

Hello, I'm Stephanie Valencia! The winner of Stranded in Namibia!

Welcome to Stranded in Portugal!

You'll be seeing a lot of me here, but you'll also see some of the other hosts, Jeff, Sophie, Ashley, Frank, Brenda, Mia, Sarah and Holly around as well! My main focus here will be on the Bracari Tribe, so talk to me! Most of us hosts are all-stars of the series who have been through it all, so if you have any questions about how the game is played, feel free to PM us and we'll do our best to answer - that's why we are here. Other than that, our duties will basically be to interview you in your confessional here, trying to get into your head and get some insight as to why you may be making certain moves. We will also be handling challenges, tribal council, and tribal council questioning.

Each round, we'll start by asking some introductory questions, and I just want to ask that you answer in complete statements. Oftentimes, we'll turn the seasons into fanfics using these stories, and we will be actively blogging on each episode, and it's easier to do so if we have real quotes and complete thoughts as opposed to simple yes or no answers. We hope you keep up with your confessionals daily during the week as a way to vent and discuss the events of that day. Just try your best to give us insight into what you're thinking or planning as the game progresses, and right now, as we're about to embark. You'll appreciate being able to go back after the show and really see where your head was at certain points in the game, and so will your fellow cast mates!

So here we go......

How confident are you going into this game that you will win?

What are your opinions of your fellow tribemates?

What is your strategy and approach to the game?

How do you feel the rep of Rachel fits you? Will you adjust your game to fit the rep, or just play as you would regardless?

What are your thoughts on the partners twist? Are you disappointed you're not partnered with your friend you came into the game with? Do you plan on working with your friend should you end up on the same tribe?

Do you feel the returning players could have an advantage over you given they've been through this all before?

Good luck! As the winner of last season, I can promise you that you'll want to give this game everything you have. Anything less won't get the job done. This is my winner's advice. I only get to hand over my crown to one of you! There's nineteen other players who are determined to beat you to it. So play your hardest, and make sure you don't walk out of this game with regrets. In four weeks time, you may just be crowned as the winner of Stranded in Portugal!
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 01

Postby Rachel » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:12:10 pm

I'll answer those question in a bit, but first things first how the fuck do I change this shit to the desktop version? I tend to hate the mobile versions of forums so knowing how to swap to the other version would be nice.
Rachel
Juror

Postby Rachel » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:56:48 pm

Oh wait you may be doing a fanfic of this? Holy shit better answer some questions then icon_laughing

Stephanie Valencia wrote: How confident are you going into this game that you will win?

Honestly I HIGHLY doubt that I'll win this game, and tbh that is totally fine with me. Don't get me wrong I want to win, and I'm going to give it my all to do so, but... If I don't win I won't be too upset. I'm here to have fun first and for most, and as long as I can do that I'll be happy ^_^

Stephanie Valencia wrote:What are your opinions of your fellow tribemates?

From the few I've talked to I like my tribe, and though that may mean I'm going to run into trouble at some point if they turn out to have killer social games I don't care right now, I like em.

Stephanie Valencia wrote:What is your strategy and approach to the game?

My plan for this game is to get into the early majority and go from there. The LAST thing I want is to get booted wicked early because I was thinking of the last 2/3s of the game (Hi David!) so right now I'm going to focus on the present and go from there!

Stephanie Valencia wrote:How do you feel the rep of Rachel fits you? Will you adjust your game to fit the rep, or just play as you would regardless?

Lol I don't even remember Rachel tbh other than her being Tyson's gf, so idk how well she fits me. However that's totally fine with me, because that basically means that she's a blank slate for me to work with. Tbh I hate playing in character, and since Rachel was basically useless to the season I figure I don't fucking have to worry about that. So I guess in a way she does for me lol.

Stephanie Valencia wrote:What are your thoughts on the partners twist? Are you disappointed you're not partnered with your friend you came into the game with? Do you plan on working with your friend should you end up on the same tribe?

Honestly I love the partner twist! It basically gives me two pre-made allies to work with, so as long as myself, my partner AND my friend all make the swap/merge I think I'll be set for a while.

Stephanie Valencia wrote:Do you feel the returning players could have an advantage over you given they've been through this all before

Hell yeah they've got an advantage are you kidding me? They fucking know this hosting team and their tricks, they for sure have an edge on us Stranded Noobs. If this was a normal series where people were allowed to play more than once WITHOUT being invited back I'd say differently, but they know this game and the host better than we do, so we should all be on the look out for the ten of them on the other tribe.
Rachel
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:13:26 pm

Rachel wrote:I'll answer those question in a bit, but first things first how the fuck do I change this shit to the desktop version? I tend to hate the mobile versions of forums so knowing how to swap to the other version would be nice.

Are you on mobile? I think it's all automatic as far as I know. Like if you are on desktop and you stretch the browser window really slim it all converts to the mobile version.

Also hi! Yog here. I won't be round much but I'll certainly be snooping hardcore when I can. Good luck!
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Brenda Lowe » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:26:20 pm

You owe us a "first impressions" update girl. Who are you liking the most? The least? Who gets the boot if you have to visit TC after challenge #1?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Rachel » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11:21 pm

Ide remember half of these people's names so far that's my first impression bitch. Like god Yog you're being so awful in this stop it!

Jk love ya babes <3
Rachel
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:31:25 pm

Pfft btchpls, I am here to prod you into spilling your beans. Whatchu got? Who is yo buddies? Deets gurl deets.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Rachel » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:45:40 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Pfft btchpls, I am here to prod you into spilling your beans. Whatchu got? Who is yo buddies? Deets gurl deets.

You're adopted those are the deets bitch.

Though if you must know me and Vyats fucked on the first night so I GUESS we're allies. I'm also trying to ally with Marissa and Kim's shitty friend so that I can get some brownie points from the other side since the second the merge hits tribal lines mean literally nothing anymore. Haydun and Larua are also cool I guess, but they're pretty basic so idrc about them at this point so bleh.
Rachel
Juror

Postby Rachel » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:12:59 pm

FUCK YOU HAYDEN!!!

If it wasn't for your retarded ass waisting time we would have WON THAT CHALLENGE!!! When my mobile ass is able to do this shit better than you there is a problem, so fuck you HAYDEN the first chance I get your ass is OUT!
Rachel
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:48:43 am

Hey Rachel <3

I wasn't able to make the challenge, and reading back over it doesn't really give the same impression of what happened. Do you feel like giving me the lowdown? I can tell already you think Hayden was the weak link?
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Rachel » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:54:50 pm

I'll answer that after tribal, it's in like six minuets and I don't wanna miss it. But in short I do think out of our active players Haydumb is our weakest player.
Rachel
Juror

Postby Rachel » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:08:51 pm

Ashley Underwood wrote:Hey Rachel <3

I wasn't able to make the challenge, and reading back over it doesn't really give the same impression of what happened. Do you feel like giving me the lowdown? I can tell already you think Hayden was the weak link?

K here's the low down.

So me and Haydumb (That's his new name by the way) got paired up in the challenge. Now this wasn't a problem at first since I thought I was getting the pieces and was posting them for Haydumb. HOWEVER Jeff goes ahead and gives them to Haydumb since his name was first in our pair. Now this wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that instead of posting the pieces one at a time like we were told he goes ahead and starts solving this shit even though I said I didn't get the pieces. After this Jeff forwards me the PM since Haydumb can't do shit and I start posting the pieces BEFORE HAYDUMB POST ALL OF THE PIECES IN ONE POST!!!

Anyway both me and Jeff yell at him before I finish posting the pieces and start solving the shit, and I'm like half way through when all of a sudden Brenda says that we already lost and all because of Haydumb... YEAH GREAT START DON'T YA FUCKING THINK!!!
Rachel
Juror

Return to Rachel