Episode 06

Episode 06

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:04:16 pm

Well, your tribe has once again lost and you are now down to just four members of your tribe! The wiggle room is practically inexistent at this point. Do you still feel like you are in a good position, or will you need to make sure immunity is in your hands at the next challenge or else you have a good chance of going?

What idd you think of the decision by Ibrehem to eliminate Peter tonight? Any surprise there, or not at all? How did the elimination of Peter affect you?

What's your plan for when this tribe no longer exists? Do you meet up with old tribemates and ditch these ones, or go for these bonds in the hopes that they will get you far?

It's a very early milestone, but congratulations on "Final" 15!
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Re: Episode 06

Postby Marissa » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:47:01 pm

HOLY FUCKInG SHIT that was painful. For someone who said he would be a help in this challenge he was FUCKING USELESS in John. I literally typed out all the moves for him and yet he still fucked it up nearly costing us the victory. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!
Marissa
Juror

Re: Episode 06

Postby Marissa » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:08:36 pm

Do you still feel like you are in a good position, or will you need to make sure immunity is in your hands at the next challenge or else you have a good chance of going?

I feel like I'm in a pretty good position regardless. Obviously things could turn either way but I have a good feeling Cochran and Vytas are with me. John would defiantly be going home.

What idd you think of the decision by Ibrehem to eliminate Peter tonight? Any surprise there, or not at all? How did the elimination of Peter affect you?

I'm fine with it. A little annoyed at the fact that Vytas outted our foursome but whatever. i knew it was the decision he was going to make and Peter leaving has no affect on me. i had no relationship with him.

What's your plan for when this tribe no longer exists? Do you meet up with old tribemates and ditch these ones, or go for these bonds in the hopes that they will get you far?

Get away from these gross boys. Maybe keep John close cause he's utterly clueless. Try to get with Laura, Shawn, Ibe or Ryan. I like Vytas but he's too much of a loose cannon for my liking. I can't have him telling people about my alliances with him. Cochran is a huge threat too so i need to look at getting him out.
Marissa
Juror

Return to Marissa