Episode 03

Episode 03

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:57:28 pm

Losing back to back challenges isn't the perfect start to Stranded to say the least! However there's still a long road ahead of you.

Do you believe this is a sign of things to come for the Bracari tribe, that the Limici tribe will use their experience to dominate over you? Or do you believe you can still turn this around?

What do you make of the rankings in the challenge? Do you feel this will affect your strategy? Was anything revealed that you think could jeopardise your game?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 03

Postby Marissa » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:58:20 am

Do you believe this is a sign of things to come for the Bracari tribe, that the Limici tribe will use their experience to dominate over you? Or do you believe you can still turn this around?

UGH seriously. Could this tribe get anymore fucking pathetic. Well it has when Vytas blabbed to Katie about John's alliance and shit. ugh he's such a loose cannon. Seriously dude...such a stupid move. But yeah no it's fucking bullshit if you ask me. Why do I have this shitty luck of be putting with people who suck. Why is this a thing? I know I'm not a challenge beast by any means but why can't my team just get the job done ONCE! That's all I ask for. Let us keep some fodder for a bit. Now the next tribal council is going to be like a hell in a hand bag. I have no idea what's the best thing to fight for now that Vytas fucked up my plan of getting Laura involved in our alliance and instead asked Katie of all people who barely says anything to me. UGH HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE! I think we can turn it around but now things have to get harder strategically soon then they would have if we won a few challenges.

What do you make of the rankings in the challenge? Do you feel this will affect your strategy? Was anything revealed that you think could jeopardise your game?
I didn't really concentrate on them too hardcore tbh. I kinda fluffed them off. The one thing I did notice is Laura seems to be closer to Katie then to me which I'm going to have to change very soon. I'd actually love to vote Katie off in all honesty but everyone seems to be high off her shit. Sorry bitch not down for that. I want to be the Queen Bee. Fuck yo feelings.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:17:54 pm

Tell me what you think of being swapped! How has your position changed, having been moved in with this new group? Were there any surprises with the school-yard pick tonight?

:)
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:27:15 pm

TC not too long away Marissa. How is this new tribe shaping up? Who's pushing for who and what do you want? Is that the same as what you think will happen? Run some scenarios for me.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Marissa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:49:25 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:TC not too long away Marissa. How is this new tribe shaping up? Who's pushing for who and what do you want? Is that the same as what you think will happen? Run some scenarios for me.

I'm stuck in a pickle here. It seems our two options are Kim and Peter. Kim has been pushing Peter to Vytas. I haven't had a chance to talk to Kim about this but it would be something i'm down for. Peter is pretty useless and I would love for him to leave. She also wants to boot John next...which isn't a bad idea. It's something that me and Rachel were talking about because it would push Ryan closer to me and it's been something i've been thinking about a long while as much as I like the guy. I do gotta be worried Rachel will do the same to me eventually cause clearly she thinks the same as I.

Everyone is thinking Kim has the idol and Vytas and John want to blindside her. Which I can see how they would be worried about that. But me personally because of my alliance with Rachel and Iberhem I'm a little more confident she won't come after me before them. What it will do if she stays it will make Rachel/Kim P much larger targets down the line then myself and Ibrehem. The moment i get rid of Kim I fear a can of worms is going to open up with Rachel and Ibrehem. And it'll end up making things harder for me and Ryan to survive down the line. IF I do vote out Kim, I'm going to have to bull shit hardcore. Maybe blame the vote on Cochran or something. Plus Kim is more likely to win challenges then Peter. It just seems way too early for me to make a move like that. But again it'll all depends what Kim says to me today.

I just don't know what is the best idea and what will be better to convince.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Marissa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:49:42 pm

I'm absolutely surrounded but idiots. Someone told Cochran about the plan to potentially boot Kim. Granted Cochran and Vytas are friends but that just feels like such a noobish mistake for me. I just don't see this working out as well as they think. Telling Cochran is a huge mistake if you ask me because he is from the other side whats stopping her from playing the idol?
Marissa
Juror

Postby Marissa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:58:31 pm

I think John and Vytas are complete idoits. I think they are falling for a vote splitting trap. I've seen this play it before and i've been burnt by it. I just don't trust the situation in front of us. I don't trust Cochran for a second. I think it's a horrid idea to be honest. I might just clue Kim P in to gain her trust. I just have this feeling everything is going to get fucked 3-2-1 with one of the other three being voted off. Something isn't sitting right with me. I swear to god if these gullable losers fuck over my game i'm going to be one pissed sista.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Marissa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:05:43 pm

Ugh Cochran's a sneaky sneak. I don't trust anything he's selling me right now. He seeems tooo willing to want to work with me. This isn't sitting right ya'll. I think the three of us need to pile on Peter just to be safe. I just have a bad feeling. I'll take the blame if they are actually on our side.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:43:47 pm

Blow by blow updates pls.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Marissa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:56:03 pm

Long story short Cochran and Vytas been saying Kim has the idol. cochran and vytas came up with a plan to split the vote. I think it sounds fishy and it sounds like a 3-2-1 situatition for the returnees. Babbygurl I may have been born at night just not last night. Anyways I'm trying to get them to fake like we are splitting and then I just change my vote and take all the blame saying I got confused about the split.

Now all the boys want to pile on Kim P. I'm sooo fucked.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Marissa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:10:31 pm

Mia....I saw your post girl before it was deleted....you got my love.

Marissa
Juror

Postby Marissa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:32:44 pm

So I created a bit of chaos by telling Kim about the plan to vote her out. May have been stupid. May have cost me the game. But fuck was it entertaining!!!
Marissa
Juror

Return to Marissa