Episode 04

Episode 04

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:04:34 pm

Well that was certainly an explosive Tribal Council!

Kim was eliminated, but she certainly didn’t go down quietly. Does anything she said on her way out impact the dynamics of this tribe?

With only five of you left now, there’s little room to hide. If you lose again, what is your plan to ensure your safety?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 04

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:48:53 pm

Damn your after-the-last-minute-change gurl. You really freaked e out I had fucked up the reveal there. Pls try to avoid doing that if you can help it.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Marissa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:51:08 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Damn your after-the-last-minute-change gurl. You really freaked e out I had fucked up the reveal there. Pls try to avoid doing that if you can help it.

Will do boo. Although I think i fucked myself tonight trying to keep Kim in the game.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Marissa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:54:42 pm

Stephanie Valencia wrote:Well that was certainly an explosive Tribal Council!

Kim was eliminated, but she certainly didn’t go down quietly. Does anything she said on her way out impact the dynamics of this tribe?

With only five of you left now, there’s little room to hide. If you lose again, what is your plan to ensure your safety?

I dunno. I think being so out blast they know I leaked the information to her. Vytas was annoyed. Hopefully he'll get over that shit. It was awesome to watch so I give ZERO Fucks!!! Hopefully i'll be able to figure out my life. I'm just trying to lie to him and tell him that I said just Cochran was the one instead of Cochran and Vytas. We will see if she believes me, I doubt it.

There is a very good chance i will be going. I kinda pushed my luck on the last tribal but I'm going to try to work with it. They know I voted exactly like I was supposed to. Right now i'm trying to throw Cochran to the wolves. I don't need his ass in this game. I am glad i was wrong about the 3-2-1 situtation AGAINST the newbies.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:54:27 am

If you think it's you next, have you thought about maybe looking for the idol? =]

What did you think of the vote breakdown:
3 - Kim
2 - Peter
1 - Cochran

Is that what you expected? =]
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Marissa » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:35:09 pm

I'm def going to try to figure that shit out. Mammi needs a little extra love. I'm trying to work on Peter and John right now to get a Cochran vote. I don't really trust Vytas in all honesty. He's proven to be a loose cannon and something I need to shy away from but I won't be able to convince John to vote Vytas. Now getting a vote on Cochran might be a little more easy. Peter is partnered with Laura which I think I could use to my advantage. I'm debating telling John about my friendship with Ryan and attempt to get him as a more solid ally. I might try a 5 person alliance between Peter, Laura, Ryan, John and Myself. I think i'll be able to convince them. I would bring Ibrehiem in on this but I need to figure out more where his head is at. Let's hope I'm able to bring this together.

The other reason I really want Cochran out is the fact that I need to take power away from Katie. If I can take out her friends and allies I'll be in a better position. I feel like she's a huge danger to my game because she seems to be in control of situations and people seem to genuinely like her. BITCH I can't be having that. So If I were to convince everyone to get Cochran out I will be able to move just a little bit further in this game. I think I may be a bit overplaying but at the same time, I don't think I have the luxury of sitting back at this point in time.

I have to say it wasn't what I expected. I honestly expected for the returnees to be playing us because it seems like i'm in a game with a bunch of armatures in Vytas and John. I know i'm not great at conversation...but John is pretty awful. And Vytas is such a loose cannon taking soo many unnecessary risks with exposing alliances. Now granted I probabbly should have let Kim just get blindsided but I don't like this whole Cochran and Vytas thing.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Marissa » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:37:48 pm

Also side note...my av makes me look like such a shady manipulative bitch. <3
Marissa
Juror

Postby Brenda Lowe » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:00:01 pm

icon_marissa icon_shifty
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Ashley Underwood » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:22:17 pm

Marissa wrote:Also side note...my av makes me look like such a shady manipulative bitch. <3

Ashley is smiling at you sweetly while she lets her minions cut your throat. Last view is of a beautiful face icon_wub icon_shifty

ShadyBitchesAlliance <3
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Marissa » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:44:21 pm

I'm down gurrl Ashley and Marissa for All Stars #shadybitchesalliance 4 the win.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:11:39 pm

Keep this between us. icon_shifty
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Marissa » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:20:33 pm

Of course darling icon_shifty
Marissa
Juror

Postby Marissa » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:01:49 pm

Someone else has the idol. i'm dieing here. I've spent HOURS trying to figure this shit out. I've basically looked up every volcano, every city that would have bracari, everything i can fucking think of and then some with wiki pages. It is absolutely the worst. Who ever gets it either changed the password or deserves it.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Marissa » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:34:37 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GROSSSSSSS!!! I knew I was right for keep fighting for Kim. Vytas just told me Peter was trying to get a Bro-lliance together. Could you get 4 more disgusting men together? Vytas the loose cannon, Cochran the sneak, John the mute and Peter the paranoid mess.

Soo today i've been trying to turn thing around Peter telling Vytas and Cochran he's been targeting them. Which is bullshit because it's been all my work but whatever. Don't give a fuck at this point. He's probabbly told them I'm targeting them. I have a feeling these disgusting boys are targetting. Vytas is being sooooo distant and shit. Whatever fuck them 4. They can all suck each other off I'm more FAB then them.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Marissa » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:55:45 pm

FUCK YEAH I'M SAFE ANOTHER ROUND!!! These boys have to wait to get rid of me. I know i'm next to go. But here's hoping I can get that idol before they get a chance.
Marissa
Juror

Postby Frank the Tank » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:53:22 pm

Marissa wrote:FUCK YEAH I'M SAFE ANOTHER ROUND!!! These boys have to wait to get rid of me. I know i'm next to go. But here's hoping I can get that idol before they get a chance.

So you think you really need that idol, any luck with the clues so far? Have you gotten your clues from the other tribes?
Frank the Tank
Host

Postby Marissa » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:01:00 pm

Frank the Tank wrote:
Marissa wrote:FUCK YEAH I'M SAFE ANOTHER ROUND!!! These boys have to wait to get rid of me. I know i'm next to go. But here's hoping I can get that idol before they get a chance.

So you think you really need that idol, any luck with the clues so far? Have you gotten your clues from the other tribes?

I only got the one clue but I don't seem ot have much like I wiki'd volcanos and anything to do with earthquakes but don't seem to have much luck. Ugh I just feel like I need it. My gut is telling me something's wrong.
Marissa
Juror

Return to Marissa