Episode 06

~8th Voted Out | 3-1 Vote | ~13th Place

Episode 06

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:03:24 pm

Well, your tribe has once again lost and you are now down to just four members of your tribe! The wiggle room is practically inexistent at this point. Do you still feel like you are in a good position, or will you need to make sure immunity is in your hands at the next challenge or else you have a good chance of going?

What idd you think of the decision by Ibrehem to eliminate Peter tonight? Any surprise there, or not at all? How did the elimination of Peter affect you?

What's your plan for when this tribe no longer exists? Do you meet up with old tribemates and ditch these ones, or go for these bonds in the hopes that they will get you far?

It's a very early milestone, but congratulations on "Final" 15!
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Re: Episode 06

Postby John » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:32:34 pm

I'm not even sure if I'm happy to make it this far anymore... Considering Vytas is now against me, and Cochran and Marissa both went against the plan, it's clear I'm in the worst position right now. If we don't start winning some more, I'll be the very next person to go home. I don't know, maybe I deserve it.

Peter was a sweetheart. I wish he could have been more active in challenges, but he was right when he said he built strong relationships and remained loyal to them. I'm a little scared without him, to be honest.

I'm certainly going to pair up with Ralph and Skinny Ryan as soon as possible. I'd like to keep Cochran and Marissa around, but I'm not even sure if the either of them want to remain by my side anymore. If I can repair whatever damage their is and earn their trust again, then I'll keep them along on the ride.

Sigh... I'm almost hoping they vote me out at this point. I get way too emotionally invested in these sorts of things, and when I get stressed out, I end up falling ill. I already feel a little sickly just from tonight, and I just want to curl up under my blankets and shut out the world. I'm too sensitive for my own good sometimes..
John
Loser

Postby John » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:20:17 pm

I think I've patched things up with the rest of them. Cochran and Marissa seemed pretty guilty about what happened, and apologized for not filing me in on what they were really planning. Even Vytas said he couldn't blame me after how crazy last night was. It's a good thing, too. A lot is going on in my life right now, so the last thing I needed to do was stress myself out and get as sick as a dog. Hopefully we'll be able to climb back up and claim victory tonight, or at the very least, avoid tribal council.
John
Loser

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:29:40 pm

Since you believe you and Peter were the ones that voted for Vytas last night, and Peter is gone, do you think you're in danger tonight if you were to lose? If so, how do you go about making sure that it isn't your torch that gets snuffed?
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby John » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:44:58 pm

It's odd to say, but I almost feel as if I should be the one going home. Don't get me wrong, I really want to make it to merge, and win the whole game if I can. However, when I start thinking about Bracari as a whole, I almost think that it would be better to take the fall if we lose again. Vytas is the best at challenges, Marissa is always determined and giving it her all, and Cochran is one of the sweetest, most supportive guys I know. I want to see them get as far as they can, even if it means I won't get my shot at victory. Kind of lame, I know, but it's how I am.
John
Loser

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:34:11 pm

Yes but John, this is a game to win. Do you really think that many people get the opportunity to play in Stranded and then want to get voted out and be a martyr? No, because this is a rare opportunity you've been granted. You have a chance to WIN, and volunteering to be voted out doesn't make you look like a nice guy. It makes you look like someone who is squandering opportunities.

So start playing boo!
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby John » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:56:06 pm

Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that, you shouldn't have to see that kind of behavior from me. If I want what's best for Bracari, then what I should be doing is proving that I can be just as good as everyone else and do everything I can to win the challenge tonight! Thanks, Sophie!
John
Loser

Return to John