Episode 02

~8th Voted Out | 3-1 Vote | ~13th Place

Episode 02

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:54:09 pm

Congratulations on surviving your first Tribal Council!

How has this first loss affected Bracari?

Where do you feel you stand in your tribe at this point?

What are the current developments like with your partner and friend on Limici?

After losing the first Immunity Challenge, what do you have to do the next time around to reverse the result?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 02

Postby John » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:11:12 pm

Thanks, Stephanie! It feels good to know that I at least made it past the first round without stepping on anyone's toes, and I hope I'll continue to stay on the others' good sides past merge.

Honestly, I feel kind of bad for saying this, but our tribe is practically no different with or without Ciera. She couldn't even bother to tell us that she wouldn't make it to the first challenge, let alone show up for the aftermath and see her own demise. We're really just trimming the excess fat off by voting her out.

As far as I know, I'm on good terms with just about everyone; particularly Shawn, Vytas, and Katie. I'm trying my best to be friendly and supportive with all those around me, and it looks like it might just pay off. At least for now, I'm in the clear.

Unfortunately, I have heard very little from my partner so far. He has given me reason as to why, though, so this does not bother me much. As for my friend, he seems to believe he has made it into the majority on his tribe, and has high hopes that I do the same over here. I'm happy for him, but I know I must also remain wary. He'd just love to get me far, only to best me and rub it in my face for weeks on end.

Katie already has supplied us with several challenges to practice on, and Shawn and I are coming up with some more currently to ensure we'll be ready for anything. However, what I think we need most is better preparation. We were are scrambling and having trouble organizing ourselves on the first challenge, and I think we'd have done a lot better if we weren't so nervous and uncoordinated. If we work on that, we have a much better chance at winning next time.
John
Loser

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:35:20 pm

John wrote: I'm happy for him, but I know I must also remain wary. He'd just love to get me far, only to best me and rub it in my face for weeks on end.

Friendship icon_wub

What's the reason he gave you for not wanting to PM a lot? I don't read the PMs so haven't got a clue :P How have been preparing for the upcoming challenge to ensure you work as a more coordinated group? =]
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby John » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:16:47 pm

He said he's mainly focusing on communicating with his tribe, which I understand entirely. The last thing he would want to do is put me before them and up angering some members on his tribe. Not only that, but he's been a little shy about approaching some people, and I can relate to that. As long as he doesn't forget about me entirely, I can understand the slow flow of messages.

As for our plan, we've been openly discussing some strategies and starting to build stronger bonds with one another. If we can communicate more openly and organize which members will be playing beforehand, we won't have to scramble around in confusion like we did last time. Disorganization can be what destroys even the best of teams, and we won't allow that to happen again.
John
Loser

Postby John » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:47:00 pm

Two challenges in a row... Sigh. This is pretty disappointing, especially since we've been trying hard to keep our morale high. At least we all seem to agree on who to vote out once again, though I would have preferred it if we could have just won and avoided this altogether.
John
Loser

Return to John