Episode 03

~8th Voted Out | 3-1 Vote | ~13th Place

Episode 03

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:56:24 pm

Losing back to back challenges isn't the perfect start to Stranded to say the least! However there's still a long road ahead of you.

Do you believe this is a sign of things to come for the Bracari tribe, that the Limici tribe will use their experience to dominate over you? Or do you believe you can still turn this around?

What do you make of the rankings in the challenge? Do you feel this will affect your strategy? Was anything revealed that you think could jeopardise your game?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 03

Postby John » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:23:17 pm

Honestly, it's pretty discouraging to to see that we've lost two challenges in a row. However, at the same time, all we've really lost is dead weight so far. Cierra and Brad were both barely on, and our tribe is practically the same with our without them. I'm hoping that these two victories might make Limici and little cocky. I hate to be thought low of, but if they think we're just easy pickings, they might just slip up and get us a win.

The rankings were a little unsettling, to say the least. It kind of stung to be ranked the most annoying, but after taking a minute to think about it, I decided not to take it to heart. Holding a grudge against someone over a silly little ranking would be nothing but trouble. Hell, Laura even came out and said that the rankings didn't even mean anything, so I have no qualms with the woman.
John
Loser

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:46:03 pm

Sooooooo. Obvious question has to be - if the dead weight is gone - where does that leave you looking at for a boot? By the sound of you, should you lose again, the next boot won't be nearly as easy. So who do you think is most in trouble, and who would you most like to see gone?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby John » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:52:58 pm

This is certainly getting tough, as all the people left are pretty likable and active members. I'm trying not to think about having to get rid of another member, but if I absolutely had to, I'd probably go for Hayden. He hasn't bothered me in any way whatsoever, but in terms of possible threats in the future, he's certainly higher on the priority list. I'm hoping we can start winning some games and avoid eliminating ourselves, though.
John
Loser

Postby John » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:11:18 pm

Okay, now I'm terrified. I was hoping this would be my chance to impress my new tribe members, and the stupid thing ends up posting twice when I try to reload the page. I feel like this is all my fault, and I'm worried the others will have the same sentiment. If I don't get booted off because of this, I'm going to have to work my ass off to prove I'm still a valuable asset here.
John
Loser

Postby Ashley Underwood » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:18:30 pm

Tell me what you think of being swapped! How has your position changed, having been moved in with this new group? Were there any surprises with the school-yard pick tonight?

:)
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby John » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:07:06 am

Actually, I kind of suspected our group would turn out the way it did. Cochran is close with my friend on the other tribe, and apparently he's been saying good things about me, so I figured he might pick me given the chance. I'm really glad Vytas and Marissa are here as well, since I've grown really close to those two and am pretty sure I can trust them with anything. Hell, Kim P told Vytas that she wants me out after Peter, and he came and told me about it. He could be lying to get me paranoid or something, but I think I can put my faith in him on this one. Now I just have to figure out which one of them to weed out first...
John
Loser

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:53:40 am

So for you, it's Peter or KimP to leave tonight? What makes you so certain the three vets would just allow that to happen? Are you willing to go to 1 chance in 3 rocks if it tied?

Have your nerves over your challenge screw-up settled yet, or any fear still it might put a target on you?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby John » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:44:00 pm

We've been pretty solid as a unit so far, and Bracari has yet to have a disagreement on members to vote out. Granted, those two were inactive, but I think that we will be able to continue to remain open with each other and make decisions as a team. It's one of the things that I admire most about us.

Honestly, I feel safe, at least for now. As long as Cochran, Vytas, Marissa and I all stick together, we'll control how the voting goes tonight. As long as I remain true to them and refrain from doing anything that will make them think less of me, I believe that I'll remain in the clear long enough to make up for my past transgressions and help the team win a challenge for once.
John
Loser

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:45:58 pm

Pre-TC update?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby John » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:51:37 pm

Had a few difficulties between members. Some wanted to split the votes, others wanted to pile it all on one person, and it got a bit more hectic than I was hoping for. However, as always, Bracari pulled together and made a decision as a unit. Or at least, it seems that way. I won't know for sure until tribal council begin.
John
Loser

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:53:33 pm

And what is that decision? Or do you want to see it before you fill us in :P
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby John » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:01:45 pm

It's just about to start, so if it's not too much of a bother, can we leave it to the tribal council?
John
Loser

Return to John