Episode 07

~8th Voted Out | 3-1 Vote | ~13th Place

Episode 07

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:38:39 pm

Congrats on pulling through in the challenge. That was a close one! :O

Given you're down to just four members, is challenge strength something you see as a priority in order to give yourself the best possible chance to advance yourself in the game?

With a potential merge getting nearer, who are you looking at reuniting with from Limici and Tapoli? Are you loyal to the other three Bracari and wanting to stick with them?

What's the relationship like with your partner and/or friend at this stage?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 07

Postby John » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:17:13 pm

Ohoho, last night was amazing. I'm glad I quit moping around, because we barely made it out of that alive! Feels great, though.

Without a doubt, challenge strength is becoming quite important to me. Though I agree with Peter that building relationships is important, you won't be able to maintain them if you just keep losing and have to vote off your teammates. We can't really afford to grow any smaller at the moment.

While I don't plan on abandoning my current members, I am definitely going to be happy to reunite with Shawn, and I'm sure Vytas and Marissa will feel the same. We've all been close since the beginning, and having him around will bring a sense of comfort.

Unfortunately, my partner was voted out just last night, so I've lost my chance at those immunity talismans. However, my friend is still in the game, and I plan to start talking to him a lot more now just in case there will be a tribe swap or something like the others think there may be. Besides, he's always spouting things at me, so it would be rude not to throw him a bone.
John
Loser

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:29:57 pm

John wrote:We can't really afford to grow any smaller at the moment.

The eternal question though.. if you had to boot someone tonight.. who would you target? And with such a small tribe where do the numbers come from? Is there even a person that three of you could all agree to vote?

Also how is the fallout at this point over Cochran's PM the other night? Is that a thing of the past or still a thorny issue?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby John » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:23:41 pm

If I had to vote someone, it would be Cochran. Not because of that message fiasco, because I'm already over that. It merely comes down to the usefulness of the members, and in challenges, he would probably be our weakest member. He could have scored us a point back in that photo challenge, but he repeatedly messed up posting it. I don't hold it against him, but I have to think about what's best for the tribe, and of course, what's best for me. It might be hard to turn Vytas against him, but I know Marissa would be willing to vote for him. I'm just hoping we can claim victory tonight so I won't have to discard of anyone, but if I must, he will be getting my vote.
John
Loser

Return to John