Episode 05

~8th Voted Out | 3-1 Vote | ~13th Place

Episode 05

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:53:20 pm

Congratulations on winning your first challenge as the NuBracari tribe! How does it feel to get a win under your belt after having to vote out Kim P at the last tribal council?

What is your reaction to Hayden being voted out on the other tribe? Does it impact your game at all, or does it have no effect on you?

A fifth of the members of this game have been eliminated. How do you make sure that you don't end up becoming the next person eliminated from the game to join the other four members in the losers' lounge?

Rank the people you trust from most to least, please!
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Re: Episode 05

Postby John » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:53:15 pm

Oh, you have no idea how good this feels. Being able to sleep without having to worry about how small our tribe is getting is so refreshing, and I hope we can continue to win and make the other teams respect us a little more.

Honestly, it doesn't really bother me one bit. He was the person I was going to try to vote out next in old Bracari, but it looks like the other tribe took care of it for me. I'm kind of just indifferent on the matter.

Well, obviously we're gonna try to keep winning! Other than that, I am in the majority of my tribe. While some of our members don't trust the others, they all trust me. If they have a problem with another player or think they might be hiding something, they come to me. If I propose a course of action, they'll usually follow it. I almost feel like I'm the leader there.

Cochran, Marissa, Vytas, Peter. Marissa's higher because she really just did me a solid by revealing some interesting information, and Peter's only last place because he's the new guy here. I like them all, I really do; this is just how I feel about how I trust them for now.
John
Loser

Postby Sophie P Clarke » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:13:05 pm

Hey John, thanks for the insight!

Your partner in this game is Skinny Ryan and your friend is Ralph. How is your trust placed amongst those two? Do you trust Ryan more than Ralph, or Ralph more than Ryan. Do you think you could count on them both if you were ever on the same tribe as them?
Sophie P Clarke
Host

Postby John » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:57:29 pm

I'm afraid I haven't talked to Skinny Ryan all that much, but he seems like a dependable guy. I've known Ralph for years, so I automatically feel that I can trust him more in this. If anything, I know he'll try to bring me to the end just so he can kick me out and laugh in my face. Lovable little douche.
John
Loser

Return to John