Episode 04

~8th Voted Out | 3-1 Vote | ~13th Place

Episode 04

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:04:12 pm

Well that was certainly an explosive Tribal Council!

Kim was eliminated, but she certainly didn’t go down quietly. Does anything she said on her way out impact the dynamics of this tribe?

With only five of you left now, there’s little room to hide. If you lose again, what is your plan to ensure your safety?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 04

Postby John » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:11:17 pm

I was kind of scared, despite next to nothing from that being directed towards me. I am heavily against conflict, and I tend to keep my mouth shut when others are arguing like that. I was hoping everything would be calm and quiet, but it just blew up in everyone's faces... Argh, now I have a headache.

The plan was originally to split the votes like that, but then Marissa didn't feel comfortable and said we should all pile it onto one person, which we decided would be Kim. Yet low and behold, she votes for Peter. I understand Vytas voting for Peter as we didn't get to tell him about the change of plans before it started, but she turned her back on her own plan just because she doesn't trust the new guys. It's a little aggravating, to be honest.

Right now, I'm feeling all right with all the other males on my tribe. I'm not sure if Marissa can be trusted after that little stunt, but I'm hoping we can just start winning some challenges so we won't even have to concern ourselves with eliminating her. If worse comes to worst, they're all going to vote for her after what happened tonight, so I feel in a safe position. However, in our numbers dwindle down to just the four of us, I am worried I'll stick out like a sore thumb.
John
Loser

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:54:55 pm

So.. forgetting about the rest of the tribe for a minute, and if it was purely up to you alone, who would leave?

What is the best thing for John's game?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby John » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:40:43 pm

I can't have some sort of wildcard around who will say one thing, then turn around and do another. Marissa's been really good to me, but Cochran and Vytas saved my ass. Unless they made up Kim's plan to get me out, in which case, I can't really trust anyone. For now, however, I will give them the benefit of the doubt. They haven't steered me onto the wrong course yet, after all.
John
Loser

Postby Brenda Lowe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:01:24 pm

There's a big Peter-shaped whole in that post. Where does he fit in to it all? Have he or Marissa steered you wrong yet?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby John » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:08:38 pm

Marissa hasn't exactly steered me wrong, she just kind of flipped on that decision. I understand being cautious, but I wish she would have told me about it first. As for Peter, everything has been going swimmingly between us thus far. He's a really nice dude, and since Cochran and Vytas seem to trust him, I feel that I can too.
John
Loser

Postby John » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:52:37 pm

Holy crap. We won. We actually freaking one for once. I'm so overflowing with joy, I can barely form coherent sentences right now. This was such a great feat for our tribe, and is already improving the morale of every single one of us. For once, we don't have to discuss who's contributing the least in our team in their absence. We can all just come together and celebrate as a unified tribe. The feeling is amazing.
John
Loser

Return to John