Episode 02

Moved to Limici

Episode 02

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:55:40 pm

Congratulations on surviving your first Tribal Council!

How has this first loss affected Bracari?

Where do you feel you stand in your tribe at this point?

What are the current developments like with your partner and friend on Limici?

After losing the first Immunity Challenge, what do you have to do the next time around to reverse the result?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 02

Postby Shawn » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:14:53 am

I'm honestly surprised I didn't get blindsided, but then again there's so many people who don't give out good PMs and shit so I'm thinking we need all the best players to go all out to help out. This loss sucked, but I can't get obsessed with it. It's only the first challenge. I've been in this shit losing first challenges a lot so I just got to learn and move on. Been there done that, if some of these other tribe members can't get over a loss, then I'll be expecting us to go on a losing streak.

So far I'm slowly fitting in and heck I'm been offered in multiple different alliances. And HELL NO I'm not telling anyone else about this. I already told you about my alliance with Rachel/Hayden/Katie/Vytas/Marissa/me, but there's also 2 more alliances I'm somehow involved in. I'm in a trio with me/Marissa/Laura and I was offered by John to be in an alliance with him/me/Vytas so I have multiple paths to go down in case one is a dead end. I'm slowly getting used with my partner and friend. My partner's more useful than Caryn right now, but I do not know if it's safe for me to tell Ralph that Caryn is my friend and he might screw over Caryn, but then again I have better faith in him and it's not like Caryn will actually hurt me since I'm more about the Immunity Talismans and since me/Ralph are partners maybe it could help out.

In order to win, I need better organization because I was just the one who's doing the overall puzzle and there's not much I could do, also I was thinking of having pre-practice challenges set, but I'm just too busy at the moment. I have a lot to do before the the challenge and possibly TC so I need to have a lot of discussion and see how to further myself in this game, even if it means having a little bit of blood on my hands ^_^
Shawn
Juror

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:05:10 pm

Why were you expecting to get blindsided? In any case, I am happy you didn't either :D

I have a lot to do before the the challenge and possibly TC so I need to have a lot of discussion and see how to further myself in this game, even if it means having a little bit of blood on my hands ^_^

Ooooh! Please elaborate!
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Shawn » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:30:29 pm

I thought I was going to get blindsided, seriously. I've played games where people pick off the big players before the Inactives and seeing how this game is known for crazy blindsides, I was really worried. But now that the alarm's off for now, now I just have to make deals with everyone.

For the blood part, I mentioned that I'm in an alliance with Hayden/Katie/Rachel/me/Vytas/Marissa. However recently I really just can't trust Katie and Hayden because they just don't PM me much and I see them on the boards a lot. Meanwhile, Vytas and Marissa talk to me a lot and I really feel I trust these 2 a lot. That's why I thought about having an alliance formed between me/Vytas/John/Laura/Marissa. Once Brad's out of here since he's pretty much going if we lose again, Rachel/Hayden/Katie's toast unless they can pick up the slack (aka sitting ducks)

I like those 3, but I have no problem backstabbing them if we lose for the 3rd time/4th time.
Shawn
Juror

Return to Shawn