Episode 02

Moved to Tapoli

Episode 02

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:53:51 pm

Congratulations on surviving your first Tribal Council!

How has this first loss affected Bracari?

Where do you feel you stand in your tribe at this point?

What are the current developments like with your partner and friend on Limici?

After losing the first Immunity Challenge, what do you have to do the next time around to reverse the result?
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Re: Episode 02

Postby Hayden » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:35:20 pm

THANKS! :D

How has this first loss affected Bracari?

I don't think it did, we had 2 inactives one of them had to go, it just happened to be Ciera (unanimous) and we're all happy campers with.. Brad

Where do you feel you stand in your tribe at this point?

as of now, I stand within the alliance of 6-7 (me, Vytas, Katie, Roachel, John, Shawn, and Marissa)

What are the current developments like with your partner and friend on Limici?

I do not care about Semhar she seems to have her own buddies from Namibia (Cochran and Ralph) so I can't really trust her, she hasn't given me shit to trust her
but Katie has revealed to me that I am working with her friend which happens to be my partner Coby! At first, I was happy with a possibility of having Coby leaving pre-merge but now I feel I can work with both of them (Katie and Coby) to my advantage in this game, just in case if a tribal swap happens...which I'm pretty sure it will..

After losing the first Immunity Challenge, what do you have to do the next time around to reverse the result?

As much as I love Vytas and find him funny, we need to put an end to those threads about the Limici tribe being a boring, fugly tribe ... we haven't won shit at this point, I'd rather focus on winning first and then make fun of that fugly tribe, but we have NO CLUE of what challenges might be.. this is why we keep having these shitty threads!!! ..again sorry Vytas
Hayden
Loser

Postby Ashley Underwood » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:29:23 pm

Hayden wrote:As much as I love Vytas and find him funny, we need to put an end to those threads about the Limici tribe being a boring, fugly tribe ... we haven't won shit at this point, I'd rather focus on winning first and then make fun of that fugly tribe, but we have NO CLUE of what challenges might be.. this is why we keep having these shitty threads!!! ..again sorry Vytas

icon_laughing

tell us how you really feel, Hayden (I love it, keep going <3)
Ashley Underwood
Host

Postby Hayden » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:24:12 pm

trust me now.. I have a lot to say.. I don't know where to start.. can I make a new topic each with different rants arghhhhhhhhhhhhh that hagresssss!! Laura!! here I was calling her a GODDESS! take that shit back ...
Hayden
Loser

Return to Hayden